Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023 Last Date – Last Date to Apply, Amount: Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023 is provided for all the meritorious and needy minority group students. Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya plays an important role in the development of education for needy and meritorious students. Meghalaya Is a beautiful state in India, it is also a tourist attraction. The last date for the umbrella scholarship application form will be updated soon. There are many more colleges in the state of Meghalaya like IIM, Shillong, and NIT. Read the article below to get the complete information about the Umbrella Meghalaya Scholarship 2023 like the last date to apply, the number of benefits, etc.
- Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023 – Meghalaya Umbrella Scholarship 2023
- Highlights of the Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023
- Meghalaya Umbrella Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Value of Scholarship
- Selection of Candidates
- Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023 Last Date
- Benefits of the Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023
- How to Apply for Meghalaya Scholarship 2023
Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023 – Meghalaya Umbrella Scholarship 2023
Meghalaya Scholarship 2023 is a scholarship program for ST students in Meghalaya state. These scholarships helped students who struggle and are willing to take their education to the next level. Further, the needs of education and technology which are required by a student for the Government of Meghalaya are helping and making changes in the Scholarship of Meghalaya. Financial awards will be given to the students who are shortlisted. Online Scholarship Applications are being accepted under SC & OBC Community and EBC of the state. In any recognized school, College, or Institute in or outside the state aspirants will be eligible who belongs to the SC & OBC Community and EBC.
The government and authorities have released the Meghalaya Scholarship Scheme for the year 2023-23. For students who want to take admitted to pre-matric/post-matric/technical diploma/undergraduate/postgraduate courses government of Meghalaya has released the Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya scheme 2023. For aspirants who were waiting for the application details on how to apply, the last date of the form is given below with the link where you can apply for the same, stay connected with us for further details.
मेघालय स्कालरशिप २०२१ इस अवेलेबल फॉर आल मेरिटोरियस एंड needy माइनॉरिटी ग्रुप स्टूडेंट्स। यह स्कीम्स प्ले a क्रुशल रोले इन the डेवलपमेंट ऑफ़ एजुकेशन फॉर the नीदी एंड मेरिटोरियस स्टूडेंट्। मेघालय स्टेट आल्सो बोअस्त्स सम फाइन कॉलेजेस लाइक IIM, Shilong, और NIT Meghalaya.
Highlights of the Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023
|Name of the Scholarship
|Umbrella Meghalaya Scholarship 2023
|Established and Developed By
|Government of Meghalaya
|SC, OBC, and EBC categories of the state
|To provide scholarships to economically weaker students for their education.
|Last Date of Application form
|0120 – 6619540
YOU MAY ALSO CHECK:
- Windows 12 Update | Windows 12 Release Date
- KGF Chapter 3 Release Date | KGF 3 Announcement [Coming or Not] Check Here
- Pushpa 2 Release Date | Pushpa Part 2 Movie Trailer
- Salaar Movie Release Date – Watch Trailer & Booking Date
- Fast & Furious 10 Release Date | Fast X Movie Coming Out Date
- BTS PTD Live cinema in India
- BTS Tour Dates 2023 – Book Tickets
- Free Fire Advanced Server Registration 2023
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2023
- Free Fire Illuminate APK New Update
Meghalaya Umbrella Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
SC/ST PG Scholarships for Professional Courses
- Must belong to SC and ST community
- The applicant pursues in 1st year of professional courses
umbrella scheme Meghalaya for ST students, Pre-matric scholarship,
- Should be a domicile Holder of Meghalaya.
- completed 10th from a recognized university/school/college
- Belong to the ST category.
DBT Wellcome Early Career Fellowships
- Must be a Ph.D. student
Meghalaya Border Areas Scholarship
- Permanent resident of Meghalaya
- Belong to the SC/ST community.
- Not employed in any service under govt. or private.
- Only for young scientist
CCB Meghalaya scholarship
- Studying at the college/university level
- must score 40% to 50%
Research Associate in Biotechnology – DBT
- domicile holder of the Northeastern region.
- Ph.D. degree MD or MS degree holder, and having research interest in Biotechnology and life sciences.
- below 40 years of age
NER Special Scholarship Scheme
- Must be holders of the North-Eastern region.
- 12th passed or equivalent exam.
- Want to take admission in general degree, Technical /professional courses
- 4.5 lakh family income is mandatory to apply
Value of Scholarship
- Maintenance allowance,
- Provision for the student with disabilities,
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees,
- Study Tour charges,
- Typing/Printing of thesis and
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses, for the complete duration of the course.
Selection of Candidates
Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023 will be given to all eligible SC/ST/OBC and minority candidates belonging to one State but studying in another State who will be awarded scholarships by the State to which they belong and submit their applications to the competent authorities in that State. They will also be treated as if they were studying in their State in case of fee exemption or other concessions.
Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023 Last Date
For Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023 Last Date the applicants can check the table given below so that they can keep themselves updated about the last date to apply:
|Application Last Date
|Defective Verification Date
|Institute Verification Date
|Umbrella Scheme for St Children – Pre-Matric Scholarship (Class 9th&10th) For St Students: Meghalaya
|25th January 2023
|Umbrella Scheme for St Children – Post-Matric Scholarship (Pms) For St Students: Meghalaya
Benefits of the Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya 2023
- Under one umbrella all the scholarship information is available.
- Single integrated application for all scholarships
- The scheme is being suggested by a System for which a student is eligible.
- Duplicates can be deflated to the maximum extent
- At all Indian levels, Master data for Institutions and courses are provided.
- Scholarships processing
How to Apply for Meghalaya Scholarship 2023
Meghalaya scholarship 2023 is offered under the NSP portal and a few scholarships are running under the megeducation.gov.in. Candidates can apply online or offline as per the scheme’s nature. Go through the steps given below for applying for a Meghalaya Scholarship 2023:
- First of all, go to the official website of the National Scholarship Portal (scholarships.gov.in)
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- If you are not registered on the portal, click on the New Registration option
- Fill in the detailed information to apply for the scholarship program.
- Then enter the registration details Hindi application form.
- Upload the required details of documents and click on the register option.
- Now login ID and password will be available for the candidate.
- Using that login ID and password, log in to the portal for the scholarship program.
- Select the scholarship scheme of your choice and fill in the required details.
- You will be able to apply for the scholarship program with the steps given above.
|Umbrella Scholarship Meghalaya
|Meghalaya Umbrella Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Details
YOU MAU ALSO READ:
- Rajasthan Election Date 2023 | Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Election Result
- Happy Holi 2023 Wishes
- ICC ODI Worldcup 2023 Schedule
- IPL Tickets 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2023
- IPL 2023 Points Table
- New Vehicle Registration System in India
- Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
- 10th Time Table 2023
- 12th Time Table 2023
- University Time Table 2023
- 10th Result 2023
- 12th Result 2023
- University Result 2023