UGC Scholarship 2022: UGC Scholarship 2022 Online Scholarship Form formally issued the latest announcement about University Grant Commission Scholarship Scheme 2022 on the official UGC Portal. So all the eligible applicants who want to apply for the UGC Scholarship 2022 can check the official Portal Via @www.ugc.ac.in. for complete information.
- UGC Scholarship Portal 2022 Apply Online
- List Of UGC Scholarship 2022
- University Grants Commissions Contact Details
- www.ugc.ac.in Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- UGC Scholarship 2022 Awarded Benefits
- UGC Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- University Grant Commission Scholarship 2022 Required Documents
- How To Apply For UGC Scholarship 2022 | Complete Apply Process
- UGC Scholarship 2022 Last Date
UGC Scholarship Portal 2022 Apply Online
The main motive of the UGC Scholarship 2022 is to promote higher learning for the candidates who come from the economically weak section and want to continue their education. Students who qualify for this scholarship get up to INR. 2000/- to INR. 36,200/- Per Annum. So with the help of this scholarship Amount, the candidate will be continuing their further studies. Candidates can be applied through the Online Portal. The official will be released the scholarship form around April 2022 (Tentatively) in the fresh new session. The final date of applying in the UGC Scholarship Application Form is around July 2022 (Tentatively). For more necessary details read the below article carefully. We are provided information such as List Of Available Scholarship, Eligibility Criteria, Overview, Benefits, Application Procedure Etc.
Latest News As Of 29-October-2021: University Grant Commission will be giving the UGC Scholarship 2022 for all the Graduation Candidates at UG and PG Level. At the beginning of the new session 2022-23, the candidates are curiously waiting for the UGC Scholarship 2022. But we are telling you that applicants have to for some more time the UGC Scholarship 2022 will be released in the month around April 2022 (Tentatively). Before that applicants don’t have the authority to apply online. Moreover, the applicants are stay tuned with us for more details.
- Helpline Number: 011-23604446, 011-23604200
- Benefits Of the Scheme: INR. 2000/- to INR. 36,200/- Per Annum For Studies
- Commencement Date Of Applying for UGC Scholarship Portal 2022: April 2022 (Tentatively)
- Official Website Link: Link Mention In the Below Article
List Of UGC Scholarship 2022
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences
- Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder
- Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
- “Ishan Uday Scholarship” for North Eastern Region.
University Grants Commissions Contact Details
If applicants are seeing any issue regarding the University Grants Commissions they can contact in the given below number the administration will be solving their query.
- Address of Authority: University Grants Commission (UGC) Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
- Helpline Number: 011-23604446, 011-23604200
- Email Address: [email protected]
www.ugc.ac.in Scholarship 2022 Application Form
|Name Of the organizing Commission||University Grant Commission|
|Name of the Scholarship Scheme||UGC Scholarship 2022|
|Released of the Session||2022-23|
|Applicable Applicants||For Graduation Candidates at UG and PG Level|
|Benefits Of the Scheme||INR. 2000/- to INR. 36,200/- Per Annum For Studies|
|Commencement Date Of Applying||April 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Last Date Of Applying Online||July 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Mode Of Registration||Apply Online|
|Helpline Number:||011-23604446, 011-23604200|
UGC Scholarship 2022 Awarded Benefits
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Sciences: Rs. 25,000 Per Month For 2 Years
- Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child: Rs. 36,200 per annum
- Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder: Rs. 3,100 per month For 2 years
- Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 7,800 per month For 2 Years, Rs. 4,500 per month For 2 Years
- “Ishan Uday” for North Eastern Region: Rs. 5,400 per month
UGC Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applied candidates should be citizens of India.
- Some Of The schemes are only for the girl candidate.
- A candidate who is applying to the UG programme courses will have to score at least 70% in the 10+2 Examination from a recognized board.
- Students applying in the PG course they will have their UG degree from a recognized board.
- The applicant will be own their personnel bank account to apply for the UGC Scholarship 2022.
- The candidate will not have any other scholarship benefits it simple means at a time a candidate can apply only a single scholarship scheme.
University Grant Commission Scholarship 2022 Required Documents
- Income Certificate
- BPL Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Past Year Qualifying Mark Sheet
- Bank Account Details
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Ration Card
How To Apply For UGC Scholarship 2022 | Complete Apply Process
- Candidates have to go on the official website of the University Grant Commission through the given below link.
- Now on the official website scroll down the page now in the Scholarship/Fellowships column click on the View all.
- Now select the scholarship which you want to apply for and click on it after that candidates will be redirected to the National Scholarship Portal.
- Now on the NSP portal Click On the New Registration.
- On the Appearing Window just accept the declaration and click on the Proceed.
- Now on the new page, you have to fill in all the required details such as Scholarship Which You want to Apply, Name, Dob, Email, Mobile Number, etc
- After Filling that all the applicants have to verify the mobile number through the OTP Process.
- Now candidates have to attach all the scanned documents.
- After all this, the application is successfully Registered
- Now the administration will be verifying your documents and after that providing the Benefits of the scholarship.
UGC Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- Commencement Date Of Applying April 2022 (Tentatively)
- Ending Date Of Applying Online July 2022 (Tentatively)
Some Important Links:
University Grant Commission Official Website: Click Here