sntcssc wb gov in – SKBU, Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre: the government of West Bengal has taken an initiative to train the civil service aspirants from West Bengal. The training will be given to aspirants from West Bengal who are appearing for the examination of UPSC. The application form for the batch of 2023 is released. The application form is available on the official website.
- Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre:
- Some important information regarding Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre:
- सत्येंद्रनाथ टैगोर सिविल सेवा अध्ययन केंद्र:
- Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Facilities:
- Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Timings of Coaching:
- Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Mandatory Documents:
- Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre The Admission Test result 2023:
- Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Lateral Entry:
- Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Fees:
- Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Important Guideline for the Admission Test:
- Some important links:
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre:
The government of West Bengal has taken an initiative to train the civil service aspirants in West Bengal. This was initiated on the 25th of January 2014. And it started its training in 2014 itself. They give training for those who are appearing for the examination UPSC. The application form for the batch of 2023 is released. The admission form is available on the official website. The training academy is situated within the Campus area of the Administrative TRaining Institute, Government of India. They provide many facilities. In this article you will get to know about the facilities, the provide the time period of the training, and about admission details.
Some important information regarding Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre:
|Academy||Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre|
|Admission Test||6th May|
|Admission form lat date||3rd July|
|Working Hours||9 A.M. to 6 P.M. (Excluding Saturday & Sunday & Govt. Holidays)|
|Fees||₹1000 for general category students and for reserved category students it is ₹500 per month.|
Civil Services Study Centre,
Administrative Training Institute,
Government of West Bengal,
Block FC, Sector – III,
Salt Lake, West Bengal,
Kolkata – 700106
YOU MAY ALSO CHECK:
- Windows 12 Update | Windows 12 Release Date
- KGF Chapter 3 Release Date | KGF 3 Announcement [Coming or Not] Check Here
- Pushpa 2 Release Date | Pushpa Part 2 Movie Trailer
- Salaar Movie Release Date – Watch Trailer & Booking Date
- Fast & Furious 10 Release Date | Fast X Movie Coming Out Date
- BTS PTD Live cinema in India
- BTS Tour Dates 2022 – Book Tickets
- Free Fire Advanced Server Registration 2022
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2023
- Free Fire Illuminate APK New Update
सत्येंद्रनाथ टैगोर सिविल सेवा अध्ययन केंद्र:
सत्येंद्रनाथ टैगोर सिविल सर्विस स्टडी सेंटर UPSC CSE के उम्मीदवारों के लिए प्रशिक्षण प्रदान करता है। वे उम्मीदवारों के लिए कई सुविधाएं प्रदान करते हैं। उनके प्रवेश परीक्षा के परिणाम आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर प्रकाशित किए गए हैं। परिणाम सफल उम्मीदवार और प्रतीक्षा सूची उम्मीदवारों के बीच बांटा गया है। जिन लोगों ने प्रारंभिक परीक्षा पास कर ली है, उन्हें नियमित बैच में सीधे प्रवेश मिल सकता है। परीक्षा से 10 महीने पहले सप्ताहांत पर कक्षाएं होंगी। वे मॉक टेस्ट, साक्षात्कार अभ्यास आदि प्रदान करते हैं।
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Facilities:
They provide many exclusive facilities for tea aspirants of civil service. Some of the facilities available are mentioned below. You can have a look:
- They have an expert faculty. Subject matter experts are there with experience who will guide the aspirants on all the subjects.
- Periodic seminars will be conducted. Seminars and workshops will be conducted to help the students to gain knowledge and experience.
- There is a library available. The library is available with an extensive collection of books, journals and other study materials. All the books essential for the civil service examination preparation are available in the library.
- The Audio- Visual Classes are available. The art of audiovisual classes is available which will help the students to visualise and learn about various topics using this technique.
- A periodic mock test will be conducted. The mock tests will be conducted to help the students to take the challenges of the civil service examination and to prepare themselves. It will be taken periodically.
- There will be interview preparations as well. You will be given all the guidelines for the examination by the Union Public Service Commission. There will be a panel helping the students to prepare and to make them confident to sit for the interview.
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Timings of Coaching:
The Academy Is situated within the campus of the administrative training institute, the government of West Bengal. It conducts its classes on weekends. It will be conducted for a period of 10 months before the examination of UPSC. Within these 10 months, you will be made fully prepared to sit for the examination.
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Mandatory Documents:
As you know that the application form for the batch of 2023 has been released. there are some of the mandatory documents that are required to fill out the application. Some of the mandatory documents are given below. You can have a look at them:
- An identity proof which includes Aadhar card, pan card etc
- photocopy of address proof.
- Photocopy off graduation level education qualification with mark-sheet
- photocopy of SC/ST/OBC category certificate, if applicable.
- Photocopy of proof of qualifying in the preliminary or main examination of civil service examination, if applicable
- passport size photograph to be affixed on the admission form
These are the sum of the mandatory documents that are required to fill out the application form.
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre The Admission Test result 2023:
The result of the admission test for the enrollment 4 Satyendranath Tagore civil service study centre has been released. The examination was conducted on the 8th of May 2022. The list of successful candidates is given on the official website. The list of successful candidates as well as the wait-listed candidates is available on the official website. The wait-listed candidates will be filled in the vacancy after the admission date. All those candidates whose names are in the successful candidates’ result can complete the admission formalities before the 3rd of July 2022. They should submit the admission form with the relevant documents and fees to the institute between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Waitlisted candidates will be informed through mail.
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Lateral Entry:
Candidates who have cleared the Prelims of UPSC CSE are eligible for direct admission to the regular batch of SNTCSSC. Interested candidates are required to email at [email protected].
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Fees:
The list of successful as well as waiting list chat candidates is released on the official website full staff you can check. The monthly tuition fee is ₹1000 for general category students and ₹500 for reserved category students. The monthly tuition fee should be paid in cash. The time period for the coaching is 10 months so the annual fees will be 10,000 rupees for the general category students and 5000 for the reserved category students.
Satyendranath Tagore Civil Service Study Centre Important Guideline for the Admission Test:
There are some important guidelines that you need to keep in your mind while appearing for the admission test. Some of the important guidelines are mentioned below. Please have a look at them:
- The candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the time.
- The candidates should reach the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- The candidate should use a black or blue ball pen only.
- The candidate is expected to stick he/her passport-size photographs in this space given on the admit card.
- Official website: Click Here
Yes, it is released.
It is available on the official website.
Yes, direct entry is allowed for the candidates who have cleared the preliminary examination.
The screen test is usually done in the month of May or April.
Yes, it is.
YOU MAU ALSO READ:
- Rajasthan Election Date 2023 | Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Election Result
- Happy Holi 2023 Wishes
- ICC ODI Worldcup 2023 Schedule
- IPL Tickets 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2022
- IPL 2022 Points Table
- New Vehicle Registration System in India
- Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
- 10th Time Table 2023
- 12th Time Table 2023
- University Time Table 2022
- 10th Result 2022
- 12th Result 2022
- University Result 2022