Santoor Scholarship 2023: Education is the right of every candidate. In order to ensure that each and every applicant will get educated after the class 12th, Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares launch Santoor Scholarship 2023. Today we are going to talk about the scheme launched by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares called Santoor Scholarship. The organization is going to provide the scholarship only for the girls who are completing their 12th Standard and stop studying due to the financial crises.
- Santoor Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
- Santoor Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Wipro Scholarship 2023 Required Documents
- Santoor Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- Eligibility Criteria for Santoor Scholarship Status 2023
- Important Dates | Santoor Scholarship 2023 Last Date
- Santoor Scholarship Helpline Number
- How To Apply Online For Santoor Scholarship 2023
Santoor Scholarship 2023-24 Application Form
Through this below page we will share with you complete detailed information regarding this scholarship scheme such as its eligibility criteria, benefits, objective, features, required documents and application Procedures, etc. So candidates are you interested to collect all the detail regarding the Santoor Scholarship Scheme so applicants read the whole article carefully. The scholarship Form Will be filled through the online source.
Santoor Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
|Name Of the Organization||Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares|
|Name Of Scholarship Scheme||Santoor Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries Candidates||Only Girls Candidate|
|States||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, or Telangana|
|Start Date Of Applying||January 2023 (Expected)|
Wipro Scholarship 2023 Required Documents
- Ration Card
- BPL Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Past Year Report Card
- Photocopy of class 10 certificate
- Photocopy of class 12 certificate
- Bank Account Number
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Proof
Santoor Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The official administration will give all the applicants a good scholarship amount as the awarded amount will be given below:
- Amount: INR. 24,000/- Per Annum
Eligibility Criteria for Santoor Scholarship Status 2023
- The candidate will be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, or Telangana.
- Only the girl candidate can apply to the scholarship scheme.
- The girl candidate will have to pass the 10th standard from a local government school and the 12th standard 10 from a local government school.
- The girl candidate family annually income will be less than INR. 2.50 Lakhs Per annum.
- The girl candidate will not takin any type of scholarship benefits from the other source can apply online.
Important Dates | Santoor Scholarship 2023 Last Date
- Commencement Date of submission of Scholarship Form: January 2023 (Expected)
- Final Date Of Submission Of Scholarship Form: April 2023 (Expected).
Santoor Scholarship Helpline Number
- Contact Number: +917337835166
- Email Address: [email protected]
How To Apply Online For Santoor Scholarship 2023
- Applicants have to go on the Buddy4Study website through @https://www.buddy4study.com/
- Now search the apply button and click on the apply button.
- Now select the scholarship scheme and again click on the apply online
- Now if you are not registered in the Buddy4Study then first of all singing.
- Candidates can log in through the Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- After that, you are redirected to the Santoor Scholarship Application Form 2023 Page.
- Now click on the Start Application and filling all the required colours such as Name, Dob, Pursuing Class, and etc.
- After all this, the applicants have to attach all the required documents such as Income Certificate, Past Year Marksheet, Adhar Card, BPL Card, Ration Card etc
- Now with the click on the submit button your application is successfully registered.
- Now the officials will be verifying your documents and after that provide you with the scholarship amount.
Some Important Links:
- Santoor Scholarship Official Website: Click Here