Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is based on a government-owned steel producer located in New Delhi, India. The SAIl Authority is under the ownership of the Ministry of Steel. The Ministry of Steel works under the Government of India (GOI). The Steel Authority of India Ltd. Department is also announcing a Pension Scheme Portal for its own employees. Those employees who want to fill SAIl Pension Online Application Form can visit its official website. You can read the information related to SAIL Pension Portal i.e. sail.co.in from this article.
- sail.co.in Pension Portal 2023 Details
- Overview of SAIL Pension Portal | sail.co.in Pension Scheme 2023
- Documents To Be Needed For SAIL Pension Online Registration Form 2023:
- SAIL Pension Portal Helpline Number Check Here
- Services Provided By Steel Authority of India Limited Pension Portal
- How To Do SAIL Pension Employee Login?
- SAIL Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria Check Here
- What Is sail.co.in Pension Portal Online Registration Process 2023?
- Important Links | sail.co.in Pension Scheme Online Portal 2023
sail.co.in Pension Portal 2023 Details
Steel Authority of India Limited Department has announced SAIL Pension Yojana. This scheme covers all non-executives on rolls of the company as of 01.01.2012. this scheme also covers all the executives on rolls of the company as of 01.01.2007. This article also provides details about the application procedure and Employee Login. For other information, you may also visit the SAIL Pension Portal.
Overview of SAIL Pension Portal | sail.co.in Pension Scheme 2023
|Name of Department
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
|SAIL Pension Portal
|Mode of Application Form
|SAIL Pension Portal – sail.co.in
|Services Provided By Portal
|Instructions related to filling the application form, and Employee Login Facility
|To provide Pension Scheme Details through online
Documents To Be Needed For SAIL Pension Online Registration Form 2023:
- Cancelled Bank Cheque of the EPS account or the salaried account having the name of the beneficiary/ ex-employee printed on it.
- The deposit of Voluntary Contribution Proof, if any.
- Copy of PAN Card of the beneficiary/ ex-employee
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the beneficiary/ ex-employee
- Death certificate of spouse/ ex-employee, in case of deceased ex-employee/ spouse.
SAIL Pension Portal Helpline Number Check Here
Helpline Number: 1800-345-9925
Services Provided By Steel Authority of India Limited Pension Portal
- Login Facility for Employees
- Instructions for filling out the online application form
How To Do SAIL Pension Employee Login?
- First, visit the SAIL Pension Scheme Portal.
- Go to the Home page.
- Click on the Employee Login link.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the information such as User Name (PANNO.), and Password (Date of Birth).
- Click on the Sign In button.
SAIL Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria Check Here
- The Non-executives (involving Management Trainees) on rolls of the company as of 01.01.2012 will get eligible for the registration.
- The executives (involving trainees recruited for eventual employment) on rolls of the company as of 01.01.2007 will get applicable for the registration.
What Is sail.co.in Pension Portal Online Registration Process 2023?
- First, you should visit the SAIl Pension Official Portal.
- Or click on the direct link mentioned below.
- Then you should need to click on the link i.e. Instructions For Filling Form.
- After that, Instruction will display on the screen.
- Readout all the instructions carefully.
- Then, apply for the registration form, and fill up the registration form with proper information.
- Click on the submit button. After this process, you should also take the printout of this registration form.
- Also, attach the self-attested copies of the respective documents as required.
- Do the signature on this form, and submit the form at the department’s address as available on its official website.
Important Links | sail.co.in Pension Scheme Online Portal 2023
SAIL Pension Portal Login & Registration: Click Here