www.rrcer.com or www.er.indianrailways.gov.in 2022 Apply Online – Eastern Railway Recruitment Check Last Date for Registration. All Details Available on this Portal.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Apply Online at www.rrcer.com. Check RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Notification here. Railway Recruitment Cell has invited applications from eligible candidates for 2972 posts of Apprentice.
In such a situation, the candidates who want to apply for these posts can apply online by visiting the official website of RRC at www.rrcer.com or www.er.indianrailways.gov.in 2022.
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 – Latest Sarkari Naukri In Railway
- www.er.indianrailways.gov.in 2022 Apply Online – 2972 Apprentice Posts
- Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- www.rrcer.com Apprentice Job Vacancy Details [www.rrcer.com]
- Educational Qualification
- RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Eastern Railway Job Selection Process
- How To Apply Online For Apprentice Posts?
- Trending in India
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 – Latest Sarkari Naukri In Railway
Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway (RRCER) has been issued the latest job notification for all candidates. A total of 2972 vacant posts are also available to fill. Those who want to make a career in the government job sector can apply before the last date. This is the best opportunity for all eligible candidates who want a Sarkari Naukri in Eastern Railway.
www.er.indianrailways.gov.in 2022 Apply Online – 2972 Apprentice Posts
All candidates visit the official website which is www.rrcer.com or www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. And filled out the online application before the last date. As per the official notification, Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs Last date is 10 May 2022, and the Online Application already started on 10 April 2022.
|Article for||Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022|
|Official Website||www.rrcer.com or www.er.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Total Posts||2972 Posts|
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway (RRCER)|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Before applying, check the notification available on the official website. The process of applying for this vacancy released by Eastern Railway has started online. No application forms will be accepted after the last date of application. According to the notification issued by Eastern Railway, a total of 2972 posts will be recruited.
|Official Notification Release Date||29 March 2022|
|ERC Apprentice Online Application Starting Date||11 April 2022|
|Last Date of Online Form Filling||10 May 2022|
www.rrcer.com Apprentice Job Vacancy Details [www.rrcer.com]
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Eastern Railway already start Online Form Filling for the post of Apprentice. Those who are waiting for Latest Railway Jobs then apply online through the official website. Check the below table and know about Division Wise Vacancy Details here.
|Division Name||Total Posts|
|Howrah Division||659 posts|
|Liluah Workshop||612 posts|
|Sealdah Division||297 posts|
|Kanchrapara Workshop||187 posts|
|Malda Division||138 posts|
|Asansol Division||412 posts|
|Jamalpur Workshop||667 posts|
|Total Posts||2972 posts|
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Along with this, the candidate should also have National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- For a trade vacancy, the candidate must have a trade certificate with the passing class 8th examination.
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Age Limit
- The candidate’s age limit should be between 15 years to 24 years.
- Upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates, and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.
- Candidates applying for more than 2 thousand posts of apprentice will have to pay a fee of Rs 100/-.
- On the other hand, SC/ST, Physical Handicapped, and women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Eastern Railway Job Selection Process
- Railway will select the eligible candidates for these posts on the basis of merit.
How To Apply Online For Apprentice Posts?
In the notification issued by Railways for this recruitment, it is clearly written that the application will be accepted only in the online mode. Application in any other mode will not be accepted. Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of Railways at rrcer.com.
- First of all, go to the official website at www.rrcer.com.
- On the home page, Go to Notification of the website.
- Find and Click On the Link to “ONLINE APPLICATION”.
- Fill in the complete details which will be asked in the required field.
- Now apply by filling in the requested details.
- Next, Upload the photograph, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a printout of the application for more use.
If you are looking for a job then this is a great opportunity for you. Eastern Railway has invited applications from candidates to apply for the post of Apprentice.
Click Here To Download Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification
Click Here To Apply Online