Recently, the CM Manohar Lal Khattar has decided to announce Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Portal. It is a multi-layered transparent system to offer Farmers. This Portal is managed by Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department. In this Portal, the Farmers of Haryana State can share their Land and Crop Details online with the Government of Haryana. Thus, Farmers of Haryana State can apply for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2023 through its official portal. You can read further details related to MFMB Haryana Official Portal Login, and Registration Procedure from this article.
- fasal.haryana.gov.in Registration 2023 | MFMB Haryana Portal Details
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration 2023 | Overview
- Benefits Of fasal.haryana.gov.in MFMB Scheme
- Documents Needed For Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2023
- Eligibility Criteria For MFMB Online Registration 2023
- The Objective of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme For Farmers
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana Statistics Check Here
- MFMB Online Portal | Helpline Number Check Here
- How To Do MFMB Portal Login? Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana Login Process
- How To Apply Online For Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana 2023 Online Registration?
- Important Links For fasal.haryana.gov.in 2023 Registration Online
fasal.haryana.gov.in Registration 2023 | MFMB Haryana Portal Details
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Portal has been launched to confirm that farmers are simply offered other advantages involving compensation for crop damage due to natural calamities, insurance cover by the state government, and other financial help under many schemes. The financial incentive of Rs.10/- per acre, minimum Rs.20/-, and maximum Rs.50/- will be given to every farmer registering on the MFMB portal of Haryana State. For more details, you may read the below section.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration 2023 | Overview
|Name of the Portal||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|Scheme Name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana|
|Department Name||Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Title of the Article||[fasal.haryana.gov.in] meri fasal mera byora registration 2023 – MFMB Haryana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Haryana|
|Objective||Provide Seeds, agricultural equipment, manure, harvesting, sowing, and other government facilities to the Farmers of Haryana State.|
Benefits Of fasal.haryana.gov.in MFMB Scheme
- Under MFMB Yojana, provide all the details regarding market-related information, and sowing-harvesting time to the farmers.
- Through this scheme, the government of Haryana creates the distribution of seeds, fertilizers, and agricultural loans more transparently and simply.
Documents Needed For Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of bank passbook
- Crop names
- Different Varieties/sowing time
- Marmalade number of the land by looking at the measles number, etc.
Eligibility Criteria For MFMB Online Registration 2023
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- Having Aadhaar Card number.
- Also, having an active mobile number.
The Objective of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme For Farmers
- Troubleshooting, and Availability of all government services for farmers on one platform.
- Crop Registration, Farmer Registration, Farmer Details, and Crop Details.
- Provide subsidies of loans, food, seeds, and agricultural equipment on time.
- To provide all the details regarding the crop sowing-harvesting time and market.
- During natural calamity-disaster, Providing help at the correct time.
- Provide details about the agriculture on time to the farmers.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana Statistics Check Here
This year the government of Haryana State has set a target of buying 80 lakh metric tonnes of wheat. 17 thousand metric tonnes of sunflower, 08 lakh metric tonnes of mustard, and 11 thousand metric tonnes of a gram will also get obtained. Rabi marketing of season 2021–22 has also commenced from 1st April 2021. The MSP will be offered to the registered farmers directly in their personal bank accounts. You can check further information about the MFMB MSP details as per respective crop from here:
- Sunflower: Rs. 5,885/-
- Mustard: Rs. 4,650/-
- Wheat: Rs. 1,975/-
- Gram: Rs. 5,100/-
MFMB Online Portal | Helpline Number Check Here
Toll-Free Number: 1800-180-2117
How To Do MFMB Portal Login? Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana Login Process
- At first, go to the Official Website of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana.
- Click on the Login section as available on the Home page.
- Fill up the Registration ID and Password.
- Click on the Login button.
How To Apply Online For Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana 2023 Online Registration?
- Firstly, Visit the MFMB Official Website.
- Go to the Home page.
- Click on the Farmer Section.
- Then click on the “Farmer Registration (Haryana)”.
- After that, Enter the Mobile number.
- Also, enter the captcha code.
- Select the ID Proof from two options i.e. Aadhaar Card or Family ID Card ID.
- Afterward, you will get the registration form in front of you.
- Fill up the Online Registration Form completely.
- Click on Submit Button.
- After that, you will get the Registration ID and Password on your registered mobile number for the login.
Important Links For fasal.haryana.gov.in 2023 Registration Online
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2023: Click Here