Merit Cum Means Scholarship is now available for applicants belonging to the minority communities under Section 2 (c) who are not financially well so that they can continue their education. This article is furnished with information regarding the Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 and the eligibility criteria which is needed for all the applicants to follow in a significant manner to apply for a scholarship.
- National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- www.minorityaffairs.gov.in Scholarship 2023-23 Application Form
- MCM Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
- Minority Scholarship 2023 Required Documents
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- List Of Beneficiaries States for MCM Scholarship
- Merit Come Means Scholarship 2023 Last Date
- How To Apply For Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023
National Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
The MCM Scholarship is one of the best scholarships which is presented by the organization of Government of India. The Main Objective of the scholarship scheme is to provide financial support to the poor, economically Backward Cast and meritorious candidates belonging to minority communities to authorize them to pursue professional and technical courses. The Applicant will be able to apply for the scholarship starting from May 2023 (As Expected). However, the candidates must keep in mind the last date of the scholarship which is around August 2023 (Expected). In the below article we have also given you the step-by-step procedure through which the applicants will be able to apply for the Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023.
www.minorityaffairs.gov.in Scholarship 2023-23 Application Form
|Name of the Scholarship||Merit Cum Means Scholarship|
|Scheme Comes Under||Government Of India|
|Organization Name||MINISTRY OF MINORITY AFFAIRS|
|Beneficiaries Applicants||Technical and Professional Course Candidates|
|Location||All Over India|
|For Communities||Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians|
|Starting Date Of Apply Online||May 2023 (Expected)|
MCM Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
- The applicant will be a resident of India to apply for the Scholarship Scheme.
- The candidate who is applying for scholarships will have persuing the Technical And Professional Course.
- The officials will award the scholarship amount for those candidates who are Scored at least 50% marks e in the previous final examination.
- At a time candidates can take only one scholarship benefit so if the candidate can take benefits of any other scholarship programme they are not eligible for the MCM Scholarship.
- The Income of the candidates”s family annually income will not be more than Rs. 2.50 Lakhs Per Annum.
Minority Scholarship 2023 Required Documents
- Bank Account No with IFSC code of Bank Branch
- Candidate Date of Birth Certificate Copy
- Identity Proof
- Adhar Card Of Applicant
- Income Proof of Parents
- Domicile Proof
- 10+2 Report Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate of Family.
Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- Scholarship Amount for Course: INR. 20,000/- per annum
- Maintenance Allowance: INR. 1000/-per month* for Hosteller
INR. 500/-per month* for Day Scholar
List Of Beneficiaries States for MCM Scholarship
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Merit Come Means Scholarship 2023 Last Date
- The starting date of submission of Scholarship Form 2023: May 2023 (Tentatively).
- The Final Date Of submission Of MCM Scholarship 2023: August 2023 (Tentatively).
How To Apply For Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2023
- Candidates have to go on the official website of MINISTRY OF MINORITY AFFAIRS through @www.minorityaffairs.gov.in
- Now click on the Apply online and select the MCM Scholarship.
- Now you are Redirected to the National Scholarship Portal on that portal click on the New Registration
- Now read the terms and conditions and agree on the declaration.
- Now with the click on the submit button, a new window will appear you have to fill in all the required details on that window and select the scholarship to which you wanted to apply.
- After filling the form correctly the for the verification process the applicants will get the OTP you have to fill the OTP on the given column.
- Now after the verification of documents the officials will be provided with the Scholarship Amount.
Some Important Links:
- MINISTRY OF MINORITY AFFAIRS Official Website: Click Here