ICAI Exam Form 2022 [May – Dec]: Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will be conducting the ICAI Exam every year. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is a well-known constitutional body that standardizes the profession of Chartered Accountants and is commonly known as the name ICAI. There are many students who are waiting for the ICAI Application Form 2022 for Exam which is conducted in the month of May 2022 and December 2022.
- ICAI Exam 2022
- Some Short Information Regarding the ICAI Application Form 2022
- Documents Required For Apply In the ICAI Exam Form 2022:
- CA Foundation 2022 Registration Last Date | Some important Dates:
- Eligibility Criteria for Apply in the ICAI Exam 2022:
- Main Focus Of ICAI Foundation:
- ICAI Foundation Helpline Number:
- How To Apply in the ICAI Exam Form 2022:
- Some Important Links:
ICAI Exam 2022
ICAI will be conducting the entrance examination twice every year. The candidates can be applied through the Online source. Interested applicants who will have completed their 10+2 from the recognized boards are eligible to apply in the ICAI Exam 2022. The Registration For the ICAI Exam Form 2022 will be started in the Month Of May 2022 (Tentatively) and in the month of December 2022 (Expected). Through this article are giving you the complete details regarding CA Foundation May 2022 Registration and more details such as the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Facilities Focusing By the Institution, Apply Process, Documents Required Etc. So applicants are connected with us so when the administration will be relating the ICAI Exam Form 2022 we will inform you.
Some Short Information Regarding the ICAI Application Form 2022
|Name Of the Institution||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Commonly Known as the||ICAI|
|Institute Special For||Chartered Accountant Courses|
|Post Title||ICAI Exam Form 2022|
|How many times Conducting Exam in a Years||Twice a year|
|Registration Mode||Apply Online|
|Level Of Examination||National Level Exam|
|Time Duration Of Exam||Two hours|
|Name Of The Examination||ICAI Exam, CA CPT, CA IPCC, CA Final|
|Telephone Number||0120-3054836, 3054842,4953742|
|Address||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Post Box No.7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002|
|Starting Date Of Registration for ICAI Exam Form 2022||
Documents Required For Apply In the ICAI Exam Form 2022:
- Identity Proof Issued by the Government
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Date Of Birth
- Passport Size Photograph
- Address Proof
- 10+2 Report Card
CA Foundation 2022 Registration Last Date | Some important Dates:
- Start Date of ICAI Exam Form 2022: May 2022 (Tentatively) and December 2022 (Tentatively).
- Last Date Of Apply in ICAI Exam Form 2022: June 2022 (Expected) and January 2023 (Expected)
- Date Of Examination For 1st Attempt: August 2022 (Expected)
- Date Of Examination For 2nd Attempt: March 2023 (Expected)
Eligibility Criteria for Apply in the ICAI Exam 2022:
- The applied candidate will be the Resident Of India.
- For applying in the ICAI Exam 2022 the applicants will 10+2 Marksheet from the recognized board.
- The candidate must have registered for the ICAI.
- Along with the applicants will have all the required documents.
Main Focus Of ICAI Foundation:
- Focuses on educating the Foundations of Chartered Accountant of India members about all these procedures.
- Standardizes the Job of Accountancy
- Focusing On CA education and examination.
- Create standards of Auditing.
ICAI Foundation Helpline Number:
- Telephone Number: 0120-3054836, 3054842,4953742
- Address: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ‘ICAI Bhawan’, Post Box No.7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002.
How To Apply in the ICAI Exam Form 2022:
- First Of all the students have to go on the official website of ICAI through icaiexam.icai.org
- Now on the home screen of the official website click on the Post Qualification Application.
- After that on the new window in New User Section Click on Apply Online.
- Now fill up the appearing form with all the correct details and click on the submitted button.
- After that attach and upload all the scanned required documents and click on the submit button.
- And with the click on the submit button, you are successfully applied.
Some Important Links:
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Official Website: Click Here