The election dates of Himachal Pradesh have been released. The election will be held in the month of November 2022. Check all the details such as vote counting dates, parties, and alliances, vote polling date, in the below article. We have also provided the list of parties fighting election 2023.
- Legislative Assembly election – Himachal Pradesh
- General information regarding the HP Election Result 2023:
- List of Parties fighting for HP elections 2023. Below are the details:
- Some Important dates – Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Election 2023:
- List of District – HP Election Result 2023. Check the details below:
- Frequently asked questions regarding the HP Election 2023:
Legislative Assembly election – Himachal Pradesh
In Himachal Pradesh, the legislative assembly elections are to be held soon. The legislative assembly election of Himachal Pradesh is to be held in the month of November. The exact date is not been announced yet. But most likely like the previous election, this time also the election will be held in mid-November 2023. Previous elections were held on 17th November 2017.
The legislative assembly elections held in Himachal Pradesh in November are to elect 68 members of the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly. The Himachal Pradesh legislative assembly is scheduled to end in 2023. The tenure of the HP legislative assembly will end on 8th January 2023.
In the previous election held in 2017, the Bharatiya Janata Party formed the state government, with Jai Ram Thakur becoming Chief Minister. Additionally, the Jai Ram Thakur has created an alliance with the NDA. And the Jai ram Thakur became the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh as his party has the maximum number of seats. Further, to know more about the HP election 2023, parties, and alliances, follow the below article.
General information regarding the HP Election Result 2023:
|Name of the State||Himachal Pradesh|
|Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh||Jai Ram Thakur|
|Party||Bharatiya Janata Party [BJP]|
|Previous elections were held in||17th November 2017|
|Number of seats won by the Jai Ram Thakur in 2017||43|
|Name of the article||HP Election Result 2023 Live Vote Counting, MLA Seats List, party Wise Seats|
|HP Election date||Mid-November 2022 [as expected]|
|Last date for withdrawal of nomination||To be announced|
|Date of counting votes||To be announced|
YOU MAY ALSO CHECK:
- Windows 12 Update | Windows 12 Release Date
- KGF Chapter 3 Release Date | KGF 3 Announcement [Coming or Not] Check Here
- Pushpa 2 Release Date | Pushpa Part 2 Movie Trailer
- Salaar Movie Release Date – Watch Trailer & Booking Date
- Fast & Furious 10 Release Date | Fast X Movie Coming Out Date
- BTS PTD Live cinema in India
- BTS Tour Dates 2022 – Book Tickets
- Free Fire Advanced Server Registration 2022
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2023
- Free Fire Illuminate APK New Update
List of Parties fighting for HP elections 2023. Below are the details:
In the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Election which will be held in November 2022, the parties will fight for 68 seats. As there are only 68 seats let’s see who will win this election, and form their government. In the previous elections, the Bharatiya Janata Party’s candidate Jai Ram Thakur won 43 seats and became the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh.
In the Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Election, the party that will win the majority of the seats will form the government. This time in elections, the Bharatiya Janata Party, Indian National Congress, Communist Party, Aam Aadmi Party, and Bahujan Samaj Party will participate. In the previous election, held in 2017, BJP formed the State Government.
Following is the list of Parties that will fight Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Election 2022-2023.
- Bharatiya Janata Party,
- Indian National Congress,
- Communist Party,
- Aam Aadmi Party,
- Bahujan Samaj Party
Some Important dates – Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Election 2023:
- Himachal Pradesh Legislative Assembly Election date – Mid November 2022 [as Expected]
- Election Notification date – The notification is not been announced yet. But soon it will be released.
- Last date for filing nomination – Mid-October 2022 [as expected]
- Date of Poll – Starting week of November 2022 [as expected]
- Date of Counting of Votes – To be announced.
- Date before which the election shall be completed – 8th January 2023
List of District – HP Election Result 2023. Check the details below:
- Chamba District – TBA
- Kangra District – TBA
- Lahaul and Spiti District – TBA
- Kullu District -TBA
- Mandi District – TBA
- Hamirpur District – TBA
- Una District – TBA
- Bilaspur District – TBA
- Solan District – TBA
- Sirmaur District – TBA
- Shimla District – TBA
- Kinnaur District – TBA
Frequently asked questions regarding the HP Election 2023:
Legislative Assembly Election to start in Himachal.
YOU MAU ALSO READ:
- Rajasthan Election Date 2023 | Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Election Result
- Happy Holi 2023 Wishes
- ICC ODI Worldcup 2023 Schedule
- IPL Tickets 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2022
- IPL 2022 Points Table
- New Vehicle Registration System in India
- Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
- 10th Time Table 2023
- 12th Time Table 2023
- University Time Table 2022
- 10th Result 2022
- 12th Result 2022
- University Result 2022