www.hajjcommittee.gov.in 2022 – Haj Application Form 2022 Last Date: Haj Online Application 2022 already started. Check Hajj Committee Official Website and Apply Online For Haj Yatra 2022. Know about Hajj 2022 Packages India Government Price here. Check our eligibility after apply for Hajj Yatra. For more details about Age Limit for Hajj 2022 as well as J&K Haj Committee then read full article.
- Importance Of Hajj Yatra 2022
- www.hajjcommittee.gov.in 2022 Online Application Form
- Haj Application Form 2022 Last Date
- Haj Online Form 2022 Overview
- Haj Yatra 2022 Registration [Eligibility Criteria]
- Guidelines for Haj Yatra 2022
- Documents Required for Haj Yatra Application 2022
- How to Fill Haj Yatra Online Application Form 2022?
Importance Of Hajj Yatra 2022
Hajj Yatra is of great importance in Islam. It is believed in Islam that people go to Hajj to get the mercy of Allah. Every year, people of Islam religion from all over the world go to Mecca in Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj. For the last two years, Haj Yatra could not be done properly due to Covid-19, due to which its online application has started soon.
www.hajjcommittee.gov.in 2022 Online Application Form
As per Sources, Online applications are being filled for Hajj Yatra 2022. People above 65 years of age will not be able to apply for Haj. Every Year, A lot of people was going to Haj Yatra. This year, also many peoples already apply for this.
At the same time, Haj Committee Of India already issued a notification for Haj 2022. After checking the notification peoples curious to know about its eligibility criteria. So, all the people can check the notification in this article and apply for Hajj 2022.
Haj Application Form 2022 Last Date
The Online Application process for Haj Yatra has started. Interested applicants should know that the last date to apply for Hajj is 22 April 2022.
All those people who want to go to Haj Yatra, then know that the registration process has started. Online applications are being filled for Haj Yatra on the website of ‘Haj Committee of India’. The last date for application is 22 April. The website for applying for Haj was opened on 9 April 2022.
Haj Online Form 2022 Overview
|Article For||Haj Online Application Form 2022|
|Department Name||Haj Committee Of India|
|Online Form Starting Date||9 April 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||22 April 2022|
You May Also Check:
- How Many Districts in Ap 2022
- CUET 2022 Registration
- T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule
- CFMS Bill Status 2022
- Kaaval Uthavi App Download
- ntaneet.nic.in Registration Form
Haj Yatra 2022 Registration [Eligibility Criteria]
Hajj is an annual Islamic Yatra to the ‘Kaaba’ in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) which is attended by many people every year. This time some changes have been made for Hajj, whose information you can also read. Those applicants whose age above 65 years will not be able to go on Haj Yatra. Women whose Mehram is more than 65 years of age will also not go on Haj Yatra.
Guidelines for Haj Yatra 2022
This time some guidelines have been issued for Haj Yatra. Only those who fulfill these conditions will be able to go on Hajj Yatra.
- The validity of the passport of the applicants should be till 31 December 2022.
- Applicants who are above 65 years of age on 30 April 2022 will not be able to go Haj.
- Haj pilgrims arriving in Saudi Arabia will have to submit RTPCR negative report of COVID-19 within 72 hours of starting the journey from their country.
- Received the COVID-19 vaccine approved by the Saudi Ministry of Health.
- Haj applicants who want to cancel their application due to the new guidelines can do so.
Documents Required for Haj Yatra Application 2022
- Bank Passbook Photocopy
- International Passport Photocopy
- E-mail ID
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
- Color photograph of 75% face with white background
- Application fee of Rs 300 /-
How to Fill Haj Yatra Online Application Form 2022?
- To apply for Hajj visit the official website at hajcommittee.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the apply online link and a new page will open.
- Register yourself here and you can login if you already have an account.
- Now fill the online form carefully and submit it.
- Pay the application fee
- A registration slip will appear once the application form is submitted.
- Either save it or take out the printout and keep it.
Click Here To Fill Hajj Online Application Form 2022. For more info about Haj Yatra Online Form then keep in touch with us. And bookmark this website also.