e sanjeevani.in Telemedicine Login Ap -ihip Portal Login – ab Portal: the Country’s Government to its citizens launched teleconsultation in the middle of the pandemic COVID 19 to provide doctors to the patient. It was free of cost, this e-health service has made it easy and convenient for the patients to recover their health without having to travel to any hospital. To know more about thee sanjeevani.in Telemedicine Login Ap you have to read the article given below.
- e sanjeevani opd.in- esanjeevani telemedicine login:
- Highlights Regarding e sanjeevani.in Telemedicine
- FACT SHEET – eSanjeevani – National Teleconsultation Service
- Details Required For ihip Portal Login:
- How to login into Telemedicine Login Ab portal login
- Steps to consult a doctor:
- Steps to login into ihip Portal Login
- Some Important Links:
e sanjeevani opd.in- esanjeevani telemedicine login:
The initiative launched by the Country’s Government to its citizens is the online portal which is known as the National Teleconsultation Service of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. eSanjeevani.in provides two-way interaction with a prescription slip. Telemedicine includes many specialties OPDs such as Non-Communicable diseases (NCD), Psychiatry, Oncology, Gynecology, Pediatrics, etc. For Rural area patients who don’t have medical facilities near their localities or don’t have easy access to medical specialists e sanjeevani.in portal is very useful tp them. Telemedicine Login Ap saves time and cost. In this portal, there are many hospitals that become part of esanjeevani.in like RCC, Sree Chitra, IID, IMHANS, CCRC, MCC etc. Through the given article below we are providing you the complete information regarding e sanjeevani.in, and more about the Telemedicine Login Ap, ihip Portal Login, ab Portal Entry, ab portal login, e sanjeevani opd.in etc.
Highlights Regarding e sanjeevani.in Telemedicine
As we all know that Country’s Government to its citizens has launched an online portal for the patients who can have medical facilities via teleconsultation where doctors in a two-way communication provide medical treatment with the e-prescription slip. An important overview is been formed in the table below for better understanding.
|Name of the company||e sanjeevani.in|
|Well known as||National Teleconsultation Service of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Service offered by||Country Government to its citizens|
|Aim of the portal||to provide healthcare services to patients in their homes|
|Developed by||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)|
|Deployed Nationally||155,000 Health and Wellness Centres.|
|Article Name||e sanjeevani.in Telemedicine Login Ap -ihip Portal Login|
|Mode of consultation||tele-consultation|
You May Also Check:
- Tata IPL Purple Cap and Orange Cap Winner List 2022
- KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23
- KGF Chapter 2 Advance Booking Report
- BookMyShow Jersey Advance Booking
- igtools Followers 100
- EPFO Unified Portal
- KBC Registration 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule
FACT SHEET – eSanjeevani – National Teleconsultation Service
|2||Total Consultation Duration||29398 Hrs 10 min|
|3||Avg. Consultation Duration||6 min 16 sec|
|4||Avg.Patient Wait Time||4 mins 44 secs|
Details Required For ihip Portal Login:
How to login into Telemedicine Login Ab portal login
telemedicine means “healing at a distance” to improve patient health by providing care and medical information through teleconsultation. The patients who undergo consultation via telemedicine platform can avail medicine from any government hospital and can do lab investigations if they are coming with an e-prescription or e-request.
- To log in you have to visit the official website of Ab portal via www.ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in
- After that, you have to enter your username password in the space given on the right side of the page
- Please enter the security code as shown in the text box provided (Captcha)
- Then next step to Click on the Login button
Steps to consult a doctor:
- Firstly you have to verify your number through the OTP.
- After registering you have to generate the token
- and after that Login upon getting a notification.
- after the login process yo have to wait for your turn & consult a doctor.
- and you will get the ePrescription slip which you have to download.
Steps to login into ihip Portal Login
- To login into the ihip portal visit https://ihip.nhp.gov.in/
- Then the page will appear where you have to fill the login details like username, password, and captcha
- After the captcha verifies your identity you have to sign in for the portal
- Or if you want to contact through telecommunication you can call on 1-800-180-1104
Some Important Links:
To know more about the e sanjeevani.in Telemedicine Login Ap -ihip Portal Login – ab Portal Entry : click here