DAVV Exam Form 2023: The Devi Ahilya University will be providing admission for UG and PG Programmes every year for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya. Now for the session 2023-24, all the students are waiting for Exam Form 2023. After taking the Admission of University candidates have to fill up the examination form to sit in the examinations.
- DAVV Exam Form Notification 2023
- Highlights Regarding the DAVV Examination Form 2023
- DAVV Exam Form Last Date 2023 | Remembering Dates
- DAVV 2023 Documents Required:
- Eligibility Criteria for Filling DAVV Exam Form 2023:
- DAVV Exam Form Fees 2023
- Regular Student:
- Private Student:
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Helpline Number:
- How to Fill up the DAVV Exam Form 2023 | Process Of Applying Online:
- Some Important Links:
DAVV Exam Form Notification 2023
Devi Ahilya University is situated in Indore Madhya Pradesh. The university is famous for providing various programmes such as Undergraduate, Postgraduate, etc. The university will be releasing the Online Exam Form every year. Applicants who want to fill up the online examination form will have to wait for some more time, According to our sources, Exam Form will be released in the month of February 2023 (Tentatively). After releasing the Examination Form by the officials all the candidates will be applied through @ davv.mponline.gov.in. We have mentioned all the important information regarding the DAVV Det 2023 exam form such as the Examination Fees, Documents Required, How To Fill Examination Form, Important Dates, etc.
Highlights Regarding the DAVV Examination Form 2023
|Namer Of University||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Commonly Known as the||DAVV|
|Post category||Exam Form|
|Name Of the Article||DAVV Exam Form 2023|
|Commencement Date Of Filling Examination Form||February 2023 (Tentatively)|
|Ending date Of Filling Exam Form 2023||March 2023 (Expected)|
|Mode Of Filling Exam Form||Online Mode|
|DAVV Contact Number||0755-6720200|
|Address||IT Park Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal-462 026 (MP), India|
DAVV Exam Form Last Date 2023 | Remembering Dates
- Commencement Date of Filling Exam Form 2023: February 2023 (Tentatively)
- Last date Of Filling Exam Form 2023: March 2023 (Expected)
DAVV 2023 Documents Required:
- Applicants No Dues Form.
- Aadhar Card
- Roll Number
- Admission Fees Receipt
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
Eligibility Criteria for Filling DAVV Exam Form 2023:
- The students will be the student of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
- Students will be pursuing some of the UG and PG courses in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
- Before filling the Exam Form Applicants have to pay all the admissions fees of the university and sign the no dues form from all departments of the university.
DAVV Exam Form Fees 2023
- BA, B.Com, B.Sc: INR. 1800/-
- BA, B.Com, B.Sc: INR. 2100/-
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Helpline Number:
- DAVV Contact Number: 0755-6720200
- Address: IT Park Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal-462 026 (MP), India.
How to Fill up the DAVV Exam Form 2023 | Process Of Applying Online:
- To begin with, the visit of the official website of DAVV is from the given below link.
- Now on the Official website click on the Examination Form.
- Now a new window will be in front of your screen on that window you have to fill up Enroll Number, Select Semester, Select Status, Captcha, and click on the go button.
- After that applicants have to fill up all the required information and click on the submit button.
- Now on the new window applicants have to pay the examination fees from the Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
- And with a click on the submitted button, your application will be successfully registered.