Are you looking for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022? if yes then stay read this full page. Recently Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal has released notification for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 on its official website. The Subdivision is going to provide scholarships for IX to XII Class Candidates.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
- bhmnsmaef.org Scholarship Login 2022
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Amount
- Eligibility Criteria for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
- Documents Required For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Helpline Number
- How To Apply Online For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
Applicants who have eligible and interested can submit their scholarship form which is started on its official Portal. Before going to submit the online Scholarship form, applicants should check the eligibility of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Online Form 2022 from the official notification as mentioned below here. In this article, we are also giving you the same details as mentioned in the Official Advertisement. So go below the article and grab the required updates from here. The official will receive the online scholarship form for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship till the last date which is around August 2022 (Expected).
- NMMS Scholarship
- Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship
- COVID Crisis Support Scholarship
- Sardar Patel Scholarship
Breaking News as of 26-October-2021: The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship for the session 2021-22 will be extended their registration date till the 15-December-2021. The applicants who are interested and what to apply can apply from the given below direct link. The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022 will be released later. Now the applicants will have the opportunity to apply in the session 2021-22. So go and apply before it’s too late. Although we are also providing the Officials helpline number for any important queries.
- Helpdesk: 0120 – 6619540
- Email: [email protected]
- Last Date Of Apply in Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021: 15-December-2021
- Apply Link: Mention on the Below Article
bhmnsmaef.org Scholarship Login 2022
|Name Of Scholarship||Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022|
|Conducted By the||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal Maulana Azad Education Foundation Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Scholarship For Class||IX to XII|
|Helpline||0120 – 6619540|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount is for only girl candidates of IX to XII standard students as the amount will be given below.
- For IX and X standard: Rs.5000/-
- For XI and XII standard: Rs.6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
- The applicant will be a resident of Kerela the candidate have the address proof.
- The candidate have the past year mark sheet along with scoring Good marks.
- Girl Candidate family annually income will not be more than 1.5 Lakh Rupees
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022-23 Last Date
- Commencement Date Of Submission Scholarship Form: June 2022 (Expected)
- Final Date Of Submission Of Scholarship Form: August 2022 (Expected)
Documents Required For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
- Identity Proof
- Residency Proof
- Dob Certificate
- Adhar Card
- Driving License o nay other id proof
- Past Year mark sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Guardian Income Proof
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Helpline Number
There are many of candidates who are facing problems in something while applying in the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship so for solving the problem the officials will provide the contact for solving the applicant’s query.
|0120 – 6619540||[email protected]|
How To Apply Online For Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
- Firstly candidates have to go on the official handle of the Begum Hazrat Mahal [email protected] https://bhmnsmaef.org/
- Now on the official website homepage in the top right click on the New Registration
- After that click on the apply online
- Now on the new window, the registration form will appear candidates have to fill up that form with all correct details such as Name, Adhar Number, Mobile no, Email. Now you have to attach all the required documents such as Adhar card Past year Marksheet, PArents Income Proof Etc.
- After completing all this process the candidate will receive an OTP on the registered mobile no candidate has to fill that OTP on the required field.
- Now the Candidate has been successfully registered the administration will investigate first after that they will provide the Girl candidate with a scholarship amount.