B.Ed Admission 2022-23 in Karnataka: Colleges in Karnataka has released the Admission Form For B.Ed Admission 2022-23 in the Karnataka state. Candidates if you are looking for Karnataka B.Ed Course Detailed information, then you are on the right page. Furthermore, we will discuss everything related to the Eligibility Criteria, Admission process, Dates, etc. The time duration of the B.Ed Programme is two years, and the Candidates will be given a maximum of five years to by the authority complete the course.
The admission to B.Ed Course offered by the Various Colleges in Karnataka will be conducted based on the Entrance Exam Performance. In the course of B.Ed, the Applicants in their Learning enhance their teaching skills. The Various Colleges in Karnataka offers this degree program after but before the candidates have to complete the UG level of education.
- Highlight For B.Ed Admission 2022 Distance Education
- Eligibility Criteria For B.Ed Admission in Karnataka
- Documents Required For the B.Ed Admission in Karnataka
- Reservation Of Seats in Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2022-23
- Some Important Date for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2022-23
- List Of B.Ed Colleges in Karnataka:
- How To Apply in B.Ed Admission 2022-23 in Karnataka
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
Highlight For B.Ed Admission 2022 Distance Education
|Name Of Degree||B.Ed Admission|
|Offered by||Various Colleges In Karnataka|
|Post Title||B.Ed Admission 2022-23 in Karnataka|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam|
|Start Date Of Apply Online||March 2022 (Tentatively)|
Eligibility Criteria For B.Ed Admission in Karnataka
- Applicants must have completed the 10th standard, 12th standard, as well as the Undergraduate, can apply in the B.Ed Karnataka.
- Applicants must have to score the aggregate marks of 50% in the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- There is a benefit for the reserved category candidates with the aggregate marks of 45% in the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- If the applied candidate has less than 18 years they can not apply in the BEd Admission in Karnataka candidate have the minimum age limit of 18 years.
Documents Required For the B.Ed Admission in Karnataka
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Cast Certificate (If Required),
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photo.
Reservation Of Seats in Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2022-23
- General Category: 50% Seats
- Schedule Cast Category: 3% Seats
- Schedule Tribe Category: 15% Seats
- Category 1: 4% Seats
- Category 2A: 15% Seats
- Category 2B: 4% Seats
- Category 3A: 4% Seats
- Category 3B: 5% Seats
- Ex-Military person or wife / husband / son: 0.15% Seats
- NCC Cadet: 0.15% Seats
- The military person or wife /Son / husband: 0.13% Seats
- Sports Quota: 0.13% Seats
- NSS: 0.24% Seats
Some Important Date for Karnataka B.Ed Admission 2022-23
- Start Date Of Apply Online: March 2022 (Tentatively).
- Last Date Of Apply Online: April 2022 (Expected)
List Of B.Ed Colleges in Karnataka:
- SRINIVAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- PES COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- SRI JAYACHAMARAJENDRA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
- BASUDEV SOMANI COLLEGE
- ARAVALI COLLEGE
- ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF SPEECH AND HEARING
- VIVEKANANDA B.ED COLLEGE
- BGS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- AJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
- XAVIER LABOUR RELATIONS INSTITUTE
- MANIPAL ACADEMY OF HIGHER EDUCATION
- AJ INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND RESEARCH CENTRE
- ANANTSADVIDYA DED COLLEGE
- ALLAMAPRABHU BED COLLEGE
- AL BADAR MED COLLEGE
- AET COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- BASAVESHWAR COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- ANJUMAN COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
- SIDDAGANGA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- KIRLOSKAR INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- SDM INSTITUTE FOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
- T.A. PAI MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
- THE NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- JAWAHARLAL NEHRU NATIONAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
How To Apply in B.Ed Admission 2022-23 in Karnataka
- First of all the candidates have to go on the official website of the College to which they want to apply.
- Now on the dashboard on the official website click on the courses and select B.Ed.
- After that, the terms and conditions will be displayed on your screen you have to read first and after that click on the New Registration.
- Now the candidates have to fill up all the required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No, Email, Degree, etc.
- Now with the click on submit button the candidate will get the OTP on the registered mobile no you have to fill that OTP on the given column.
- Now the candidate has been successfully registered.
- At last, the candidates have to attach all the required Important Documents.
Some Important Links:
- Department Of Primary And Secondary Education, Karnataka Official Website: Click Here