APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 – Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Karnataka provides scholarships every year to the candidates who are financially weak students over Karnataka. This scholarship is known as APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023. You can apply Online for the Abdul Kalam Scholarship scheme.
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Last Date
- How To Apply Online For APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023
- Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Official Website
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Application Form
In the year 2023, the fresh applications for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship started very soon. Applicants can apply for this scholarship Scheme by downloading the Scholarship form. Candidates from all over Karnataka can apply for this scholarship. The commencement date of applying online will be around January 2023 (Expected). The final date of applying online will be around March 2023 (Expected). The scholarship programme is for all the eligible and required candidates of 10th class to PG Candidates. We are given you every single piece of information in the below article such as Eligibility Criteria, Benefits Of Scholarship, Important Dates, Application Procedure etc read the whole page carefully.
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
|Name Of the Organization
|Department of Minority Welfare
|Name Of Scholarship
|APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
|Government Of Karnataka
|10th class to PG Candidates
|APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023
|Start Date Of Registration
|January 2023 (as expected)
|Mode Of Registration
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The student who is applying for the scholarship will be a resident of Karnataka.
- Applied candidates will belong to the monasteries community such as Buddha, Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Parsis, Jains community
- The applied candidate will be studied in a Government Aided school or university can apply.
- The candidates family annually income will not exceed more than INR. 8 Lakhs Per Annum
- If the candidate will be in any other scholarship programme they are not able to apply for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship.
- The candidate will have scored good marks or aggregate marks in the past qualifying years.
- Applied candidates will have all the required Documents can apply.
- Applied Candidate will have their own bank account.
Required Documents for APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- Adhar Card
- Id Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Branch IFSC Code
- Income Certificate
- DOB Copy
- Past Year Marksheet
- Address Proof
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Benefits
Under the Scheme of the APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship, the candidates will get the amount according to their course as the benefits will be mentioned in the notification the officials will release as per the assumptions the candidates will get INR. 6000/-
- Scholarship Awarded Amount: 6000/- Pere Annum
APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Last Date
- Start Date Of Submission of Scholarship Form: January 2023 (Expected).
- Ending Date of Submission Of Scholarship Form: March 2023 (Expected).
How To Apply Online For APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023
- Candidates may visit the official website of the Department of Minority Welfare via @https://dom.karnataka.gov.in/
- Now on the dashboard select the suitable link for Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 click on it.
- Now read the instructions which are mentioned on the page and after that click on the New Registration.
- After that, a new page will appear page you have to fill in all the required columns such as Name, Email, Date Of Birth, Course for Scholarship you apply, Mobile number.
- Now after filling the mobile number the applicants will get the OTP on that number and you have to fill the OTP on the above-provided column.
- Now the candidate application is successfully registered now attach all the required documents.
- The higher authorities will verify your documents and after that provide you with the amount of scholarship.
Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023 Official Website
Department of Minority Welfare Karnataka Official Website: Click Here