The Government of Bihar provides various types of Pension Schemes. Here, we discuss the Viklang Pension Bihar under Bihar Social Welfare Department. Those residents of Bihar State who belong to the Disabled Category can get the Benefit of the Bihar Handicapped Pension Scheme. To apply for this pension scheme, appliers can collect various details like eligibility criteria, advantages, objectives, online registration, login, etc here.
- About Disabled Pension Yojana Bihar
- Insight of Viklang Pension Scheme Bihar | Apply Online
- Eligibility Criteria For Handicapped Pension Scheme Bihar
- Documents Needed For Disabled Pension Yojana Bihar Online Registration
- How To Check Bihar Disabled Pension Scheme Status?
- The Objective of Handicapped Pension Scheme Bihar
- Benefits of Bihar Viklang Pension Scheme
- How To Register For Bihar Viklang Pension Scheme Portal?
- Important Links | Bihar Viklang Pension Scheme
About Disabled Pension Yojana Bihar
Under the Viklang Pension Yojana Bihar, the government of Bihar offers a pension amount of Rs 500 per month to the beneficiary. If the beneficiary is involved in Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Scheme or any other Pension Scheme, then they cannot get the advantage of the Handicapped Pension Scheme Bihar. Under the Bihar State Disability Pension Scheme, the beneficiary should have to fulfil eligibility criteria fixed by the Bihar Government. If you want to fill application form for the Viklang Pension Bihar Scheme, then you may apply for it by using official links as shown below.
Insight of Viklang Pension Scheme Bihar | Apply Online
|Name of the Pension Scheme
|Vikalang Pension Scheme Bihar
|The Government of Bihar State
|Mode of Application
|Bihar Social Welfare Department
|Viklang Pension Bihar
|Handicapped People of the Bihar
|Permanent Resident of Bihar or Resident of Bihar from at least one year, and Persons with more than 40% disability
|To Provide Pension Scheme Details Online
|Rs. 500/- Per Month
Eligibility Criteria For Handicapped Pension Scheme Bihar
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Bihar State.
- The candidates should be a minimum of 40% disabled and should also have a certificate of disability.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should be below Rs.48 thousand.
- There are no age criteria to apply for Viklang Pension Scheme.
Documents Needed For Disabled Pension Yojana Bihar Online Registration
- Income Proof Certificate
- Domicile Certificate to Bihar State
- Bank Passbook (Photocopy of Bank Passbook)
- Active Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Disability Certificate
- Aadhar Card
How To Check Bihar Disabled Pension Scheme Status?
- First of all, visit the Official Website of Viklang Pension Scheme Bihar.
- On the Home page, click on the view status of the Application.
- Then you can track the Application Status.
The Objective of Handicapped Pension Scheme Bihar
The main purpose of the government of Bihar is to provide financial help to the handicapped people of the Bihar State. The Bihar Social Welfare Department also provides an online portal to apply for this scheme. For more details, you may visit the official website of the Viklang Pension Bihar.
Benefits of Bihar Viklang Pension Scheme
- The handicapped people of the Bihar state will get the benefit from this scheme.
- Physically and mentally handicapped persons of the Bihar state can be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The beneficiary of this scheme will be paid Rs 400 per month as their pension amount from the Bihar Government.
- The beneficiary will become independent through the help of this scheme.
How To Register For Bihar Viklang Pension Scheme Portal?
- First of all, Visit the Bihar Social Welfare Department Official Website.
- Go to the home page, and click on “Apply Online”.
- Select the option of RTPS Services.
- Select Social Welfare Department.
- Click on the Application for Social Security Pension Schemes.
- Select the “Bihar State Disability Pension Scheme ” first.
- Then filled the details in your application form like name, date of birth, age, address, gender, salutation, name of mother and father, caste, bank account, Aadhaar number, percentage of disability, etc.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future use.
Important Links | Bihar Viklang Pension Scheme
Viklang Pension Yojana Bihar: Click Here