upsconline.nic.in 2022 – IAS Application Form: The Union Public Service Commission will be releasing the notification on their official portal for IAS Application Form. The administration will be releasing the 861 Civil Services Vacancies. The Examination will be conducted on 05-June-2022. Interested applicants can start their preparation and before that apply online from the direct link given below.
- upsc.gov.in 2022 notification – UPSC Prelims 2022:
- Overview Regarding the UPSC Form Fill Up 2022 – UPSC CSE 2022 Application Form:
- Documents Required For Apply in www.upsconline.nic.in 2022:
- Age limit For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Notification:
- UPSC Prelims 2022 Last Date | Some Important Dates:
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022:
- How to Apply in upsconline.nic.in – Process of Filling IAS Application Form 2022:
- Some Important Links:
upsc.gov.in 2022 notification – UPSC Prelims 2022:
The Union Public Service Commission is a well-known organization by UPSC. Union Public Service Commission is India’s premier central selecting agency for Group ‘A’ officers of India Government under the union government Civil Services. Now the UPSC will be issued the notification on their official portal for the 861 Vacancies of Civil Services Exam which is conducted on 05-June-2022. The Registration for IAS Application Form will be started on 02-February-2022. All the applicants who can apply online can fill out their UPSC Prelims 2022 Application Form before 22-February-2022. The Submission for UPSC CSE 2022 Application Form will be done through the online medium via @ upsconline.nic.in. Through this below, we are giving you complete information regarding the upsconline.nic.in 2022 – IAS Application Form and more details such as the Eligibility Criteria, Helpline Details, Age Criteria, How to Apply, Important Dates, Documents Required, Age Limit, etc will be provided in the below article.
Overview Regarding the UPSC Form Fill Up 2022 – UPSC CSE 2022 Application Form:
|Name Of Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Popularly known as||UPSC|
|Comes Under||Government Of India|
|Main Work Of Upsc||Selecting agency for Group ‘A’ officers|
|This Post For||IAS Application Form|
|Starting Date Of UPSC Form Fill Up||02-February-2022|
|Last Date Of Apply Online For UPSC CSE 2022 Application Form||22-February-2022|
|UPSC Civil Services Exam Date 2022||05-June-2022|
|Name Of Article||upsconline.nic.in 2022 – IAS Application Form|
|Helpline Number||011-23098543 / 23385271 / 23381125 / 23098591|
|Number of Posts||861 Vacancies|
|Name of Exam||Civil Services Exam|
|Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in | upsconline.nic.in|
Documents Required For Apply in www.upsconline.nic.in 2022:
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Educational and Academic Details
- Mobile Number
Age limit For UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Notification:
- Minimum Age: 21 Year
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
UPSC Prelims 2022 Last Date | Some Important Dates:
- Starting Date Of UPSC Form Fill Up: 02-February-2022
- Last Date Of Apply Online For UPSC CSE 2022 Application Form: 22-February-2022
- UPSC Civil Services Exam Date 2022: 05-June-2022
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022:
- Applied Student will be a resident of India.
- No NRI applicants can apply in the CS Exam.
- The applicant will have all the required documents at the time of registration.
How to Apply in upsconline.nic.in – Process of Filling IAS Application Form 2022:
- To begin with, the applicants will have to go on the official website of Union Public Service Commission via @ upsconline.nic.in
- Now on the homepage of the official website click on the ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC.
- After that on the appearing window click on the Click Here for PART I.
- After that again on the new window, you have to read all the terms and conditions and click on yes.
- Now on the new page, a form will appear you have to fill-up the form with all the correct information after filling the form click on Continue.
- Fill the OTP which is received on the registered mobile number and proceed further process 0f Payment, Upload Documents etc.
- And with accept declaration, your application will be submitted
Some Important Links:
- Union Public Service Commission Official Website: Click Here