www.du.ac.in Delhi University Admission 2021 – Apply Online For UG PG Courses. DU UG & PG Online Admission 2021-22 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Entrance Exam.
du.ac.in UG Admission Form 2021 – The official authority invites for DU UG Admission 2021 Online. All the candidates who are looking to apply online for Delhi University UG Admission 2021-22 can submit their DU Online Admission Form 2021 before the last date. The DU UG Admission Form 2021 will available from 2nd April 2021. Students can submit Admission Application Form till 30th April 2021.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Delhi University Admission 2021 – www.du.ac.in UG & PG Admission Form
- About Delhi University
- What is the Admission Process for Delhi University
- What are the important dates for DU Admission 2021
- What is UG Admission Process 2021
- What are the documents required for the Admission in DU
- Delhi University UG & PG Admission 2021 Online Application Form
- How To Get Admission Based On Merit List
- How To Get Admission Based on Entrance Test
Delhi University Admission 2021 – www.du.ac.in UG & PG Admission Form
Delhi University has started the admission forms for session 2021-22. Interested students can apply for the DU UG & PG Admission 2021. The students have to fight the entrance exam in 2021. The admission process for DU UG 2021 and DU PG 2021 is not so long it has been set as an easy process for admission. The DU has also different eligibility criteria for UG and PG. The DU has set the admission mode both offline and online admission 2021.
About Delhi University
Delhi University was established in 1922. The university is popularly known as DU. Delhi University is one of the best university among all the university. Every year there are thousands of students who get admission in Delhi University. Delhi University has a motive to promote higher education for everyone. So in order to provide higher education to backward society and backward class, the university provides a special reservation society.
What is the Admission Process for Delhi University
Delhi University has set an easy process for admission. Admission in DU has different criteria for admission. The admission process is not a long process. DU has set an online mode to make students an easy way for admission. The admission process is having two methods one based on Entrance Test and another is based on Merit based.
What are the important dates for DU Admission 2021
The important dates for the admission of DU are mentioned below.
|Admission for UG starting||2nd April 2021|
|Last date for UG Admission||30th April 2021|
|Starting Date for PG admission||2nd April 2021|
|Last date for PG admission||30th April 2021|
What is UG Admission Process 2021
The DU has set a two-way process for the admission. As the UG has set as an admission on the basis of merit base. The DU has set a cut off for the students for admission in UG. For all the courses of UG, the admission is based on cut off according to cut off merit list is set for the different colleges of Delhi University. The whole process for the admission is listed below.
What are the documents required for the Admission in DU
- ID proof of the students
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certification (TC)
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate (if applied any)
- Recent Passport Size photo
Delhi University UG & PG Admission 2021 Online Application Form
The students can read the process mentioned below. The steps which should be followed by the students for the admission are mentioned below.
How To Get Admission Based On Merit List
Step 1: Students should visit the official website for the university for the registration http://www.du.ac.in/du/.
Step 2: Students have to wait for the cut-off. After the DU cut off releasement.
Step 3: Students have to go for the college list for which they are applicable as per cut off.
Step 4: Students had to bring the admission form from the college in the cut off list.
Step 5: Students with college form and all other documents have to re-login the official website.
Step 6: Students should fill the registration form and apply all the documents with all the details carefully.
Step 7: Students have to wait for the approval of the college.
Step 8: Now the complete the payment process by online mode.
Step 9: Take the hard copy of the receipt and form for further use.
How To Get Admission Based on Entrance Test
Students for the admission can go through the second way for admission which is mentioned below.
- After the announcement of the result of the entrance test, the merit list is passed by the DU.
- Students go through the allotment list for further admission process.
- According to the merit list and special seat, reservation students can go through the admission seats for which they are applicable.
- Now fill the registration form for the admission.
- Now visit the college with all the documents asked in the form.
- After the final approval by the college student have to pay the fees through the online payment method.
Click Here To Apply Online For Delhi University UG & PG Admission.