TS epass.cgg.gov.in – telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in – epassts Scholarship Status, Digital Seva Portal: Grab all the important details related to TS E Pass here.
Those candidates who have already registered for TS ePass Scholarship then they can check the Telangana ePass Scholarship Status by using the official links available below. The full form of ePass is the Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarship. With the help of the Telangana ePass Portal, eligible students can fill out the application form for the scholarship and also check its status.
- Telangana epass
- epass Telangana Scholarship 2022- Highlights
- About TS epass Scholarship
- More Details:
- Eligibility Criteria To Apply For telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Scholarship 2022
- The Purpose of Telangana epass Scholarships 2022
- Fee Details For Telangana E Pass
- How To Apply For TS epass Scholarship 2022?
- How Can I Check TS epass Scholarship Status 2022?
- Important Links:
- Other Links:
- Frequently Asked Questions Related To TS epass Scholarship 2022
Telangana State ePass Scholarship offers opportunities to candidates seeking TS Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, or Overseas Scholarships. The Government of Telangana issues and controls the Telangana ePASS scholarship to offer financial help to eligible aspirants for the concerning scholarships. This article contains the details related to the epassts Scholarship Status, Digital Seva Portal, etc.
epass Telangana Scholarship 2022- Highlights
|Name of epass
|Complete Name of TS epass
|Telangana Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarship
|Mode to apply for Scholarship
|TS epass.cgg.gov.in – telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in – epassts Scholarship Status, Digital Seva Portal
|Services Offered By TS epass portal
Know Your Application No.
Bank Remittance Details
Scholarship Trans ID Details
Post Matric Scholarship Services, etc.
|Contact Number for Post matric General Issues
|Contact Number for Technical Issues
About TS epass Scholarship
तेलंगाना सरकार प्री मैट्रिक और पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं के तहत कई छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करती है, जो कक्षा 10 वीं या उससे नीचे की पढ़ाई कर रहे हैं, वे प्री मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं और जो स्कूल माध्यमिक प्रमाणपत्र परीक्षा में उत्तीर्ण हैं, वे पद के लिए पात्र हैं। मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति योजना। टीएस एपास छात्रवृत्ति के बारे में सभी विवरण प्राप्त करने के लिए, आप लेख के नीचे के भाग को पढ़ सकते हैं।
- Pushpa 2 Release Date
- KGF Chapter 3 Release Date
- KGF 3 Announcement
- Pushpa Part 2 Movie Trailer
- Salaar Movie Release Date
- Fast & Furious 10 Release Date
- Fast X Movie Coming Out Date
- BTS PTD Live cinema in India
- BTS Tour Dates 2022 – Book Tickets
- Windows 12 Update
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in Scholarship 2022
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare categorized candidates who belong to rural areas should have their family’s income of Rs. 1,50,000/- or below.
- Students who belong to Post Matric SC & ST Welfare should have an annual Family income of Rs. 2,00,000/- or below.
- BC & EBC and Minority Welfare Students who belong to Urban areas family income will be required Rs. 2,00,000/- or below.
- Disabled Welfare candidates whose father and mother’s income is Rs. 1,00,000/- or below. To grab more details about the eligibility criteria, you may refer to the official website of the department.
The Purpose of Telangana epass Scholarships 2022
- The Post Matric Scholarships Scheme has been generalized, an exceptional policy in the Country.
- From being a complete program for SCs, STs, and a limited number of BCs, the extent of the scheme is recently broadened to cover all communities within the specified limit of the income.
- The government is authorizing Post Matric Scholarships benefiting approximately 13 -14 lakh students per year of Scheduled Tribes (ST), Backward Class (BC), Scheduled Castes (SC), Economically Backward Class (EBC), Minorities and Physically Challenged students in the Telangana State.
Fee Details For Telangana E Pass
- Group-I: 23,000/- to 6,90,000/-
- Group-II: 3,610/- to 92,000/-
- Group-III: 1,500/- to 20,000/-
- Group-IV: 850/- to 16,400/-
How To Apply For TS epass Scholarship 2022?
- First, visit the Epass Telangana official website by filling in their username and password. They may also get the details by clicking on the links provided below.
- Aspirants must go to the Scholarship option on the Telangana epass webpage to apply.
- Aspirants will search for the registration links on the website after selecting the preferred Scholarship from the drop-down list.
- Students must go to the respective category’s registration page.
- Then, click on the “new registration” alternative.
- Then the registration page will appear in front of you.
- Fill in all the details in the registration form as asked there.
- Click on the ‘Submit Application.’
- Also, take the printout of this submitted application form for your future use.
How Can I Check TS epass Scholarship Status 2022?
Applications for many scholarship programs are now being submitted and accepted by the departments. Those candidates interested in applying for any of the TS epass scholarships should register themselves on the Telangana epass official website. All the aspirants can find all of the required information related to the scholarships on the official website of the scholarship scheme. You can visit the official website of TS epass to get your scholarship status online.
|Mesco India (Home Page)
- Windows 12 Release Date
- ICC ODI Worldcup 2023 Schedule
- IPL Tickets 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2022
- IPL 2022 Points Table
- Free Fire Advanced Server Registration 2022
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2023
- Free Fire Illuminate APK New Update
- Rajasthan Election Date 2023
- Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Election Result
Frequently Asked Questions Related To TS epass Scholarship 2022
The maximum age needed for Telangana epass Scholarship is 34 years.
Yes, by visiting the TS epass Official Website, you can check the scholarship’s status online.
PG & above including B.Ed, BLisc, BCJ, LLB.
The mode of applying for the epass TS Scholarship 2022 is online.
The TS epass stands for Telangana Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarship.
The minimum age required for TS epass Scholarship is 20 years.
The students of Telangana state are the beneficiaries of the TS epass scholarship 2022.
The department will offer a one-time assistance amount i.e. Rs 1,00,116/-.