SRH vs RR 2022 Tickets: Dream 11 Match Prediction Today – Playing 11. 26 March SRH vs RR Match Ticket Book Online. Who will Win Today RR or SRH?
Sunrises Hyderabad Vs Rajasthan Royals IPL Match 2022 is going to organize on 29th March 2022. The match timing will be at 07:30 PM. It is the 5th IPL T20 Match out of 70 Matches. RR vs SRH 2022 Tickets will get available soon on its official websites. So, Interested one can book their RR Vs SRH Match Tickets 2022 with the help of the official website or other online ticket booking sites.
|Team Name||Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)|
|Name of Captain||
|Ticket Availability||Book SRH Match Ticket Online|
|Team Coach||Tom Moody|
|Team Name||Rajasthan Royals (RR)|
|Name of Captain||
|Ticket Availability||Book RR Match Ticket Online|
|Team Coach||Kumar Sangakkara|
- Insight of Sunrises Hyderabad Versus Rajasthan Royals Tickets 2022
- SRH Versus RR Match 2022 Tickets – Book RR Vs SRH Match Ticket Online
- How To Book RR Vs SRH IPL Matches Ticket 2022 Online?
- SRH vs RR 2022 Tickets – Dream 11 Match Prediction Today [Playing 11]
- RR Playing 11 | SRH Playing 11 – Today IPL Match 2022
- Who Will Win SRH or RR – Dream 11 Team Today Match
- Some Important Links:
Insight of Sunrises Hyderabad Versus Rajasthan Royals Tickets 2022
|Name of Tournament||Indian Premier League (IPL) – 2022|
|Match Between||Sunrises Hyderabad (SRH) Vs Rajasthan Royals (RR)|
|Edition of IPL||15|
|RR Vs SRH IPL Ticket 2022 Status||To Be Notified Later|
|Day and Date||Tuesday/29th March 2022|
|Venue||Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium|
|Timing of the conduct of Match||7:30 PM IST|
SRH Versus RR Match 2022 Tickets – Book RR Vs SRH Match Ticket Online
As per IPL Schedule 2022, the Sunrises Hyderabad Vs Rajasthan Royals Match 2022 is the 05th Match of the IPL 2022. It is conducted on 29th March 2022 at 07:30 PM IST. If you are thinking about watching this match, then you can book your RR Vs SRH 2022 Tickets online by using many online booking sites like BookMyShow, and Others. To do the SRH Vs RR Tickets Online Booking 2022, you should have to follow some instructions as provided below.
The price of SRH Vs RR Match 2022 is also going to announce shortly on IPL Tickets’ official website. To grab the rest of the details related to Sunrises Hyderabad Versus Rajasthan Royals Match 2022 of Indian Premier League Online Ticket Booking, you may also visit the IPL Tickets Official Site i.e. iplticket.co.in.
How To Book RR Vs SRH IPL Matches Ticket 2022 Online?
- In the first step, you should have to log on to the IPL Tickets official website.
- Then, you should also have to visit the IPL Tickets Section.
- Afterward, Choose the Team for which you want to purchase the Ticket.
- After that, you can apply to purchase the RR Vs SRH Matches Ticket Online.
SRH vs RR 2022 Tickets – Dream 11 Match Prediction Today [Playing 11]
As per last year’s analysis, the winning probability of Sunrisers Hyderabad is 43 percent. On the other hand, the winning probability of the Rajasthan Royals is 57% as compared to Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL Team. Thus, the winning chance is approximately to go to Rajasthan Royals. You may read all the updates about the SRH Versus RR Dream 11 Match Predictions by staying connected with this page.
RR Playing 11 | SRH Playing 11 – Today IPL Match 2022
RR Playing 11:
- Devdutt Padikkal
- Yashasvi Jaiswal
- Jos Buttler
- Sanju Samson(c & wk)
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Riyan Parag
- James Neesham
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Trent Boult
- Prasidh Krishna
- Yuzvendra Chahal
RR Complete Squad 2022: Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Riyan Parag, K.C Cariappa, James Neesham, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Navdeep Saini, Sanju Samson(c), Jos Buttler, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Shimron Hetmyer, Devdutt Padikkal, Kuldeep Sen, Karun Nair, Rassie Van Der Dussen, Daryl Mitchell, Obed Mccoy, Dhruv Jurel, Tejas Baroka, Kuldip Yadav, Shubham Garhwal, Anunay Singh
SRH Playing 11:
- Rahul Tripathi
- Abhishek Sharma
- Kane Williamson(c)
- Nicholas Pooran (wk)
- Glenn Phillips
- Washington Sundar
- Abdul Samad
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Shreyas Gopal
- Kartik Tyagi
- T. Natarajan
SRH Full Squad 2022: Priyam Garg, Rahul Tripathi, Abhishek Sharma, Vishnu Vinod, Kartik Tyagi, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith, Kane Williamson(c), Abdul Samad, Umran Malik, Washington Sundar, Nicholas Pooran, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, T. Natarajan, Aiden Markram, Marco Jansen, Romario Shepherd, Glenn Phillips, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Sean Abbott, R Samarth, Shashank Singh, Saurabh Dubey
Who Will Win SRH or RR – Dream 11 Team Today Match
It is a very exciting thing to know who will win the match during watching the match. It is the most important thing and suspension for all the cricket watchers to watch the match till the end. If we talk about the SRH or RR Match 2022, then it is expected that the SRH IPL team winning probability is very low as compared to RR IPL Team.
Some Important Links:
Click Here to Check RR vs SRH Match Score and Commentary.
Also Check: IPL Points Table 2022