Apply Online For Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022 through the official website i.e www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org Official Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Notification for 2022-23 will be soon released on the official Portal. Only the candidates who are needy and eligible can apply Offline for the scholarship scheme.
- www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org – Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria For Jindal Scholarship Form 2022
- Benefits Of Jindal Scholarship 2022
- Required Documents For Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022
- Important Date For Jindal Scholarship 2022 Karnataka
- How to Apply Online For Jindal Scholarship 2022
www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org – Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022: The higher authorities of the Jindal Scholarship is offered by Karnataka Sitaram Jindal Foundation. The main objective of this Jindal Scholarship scheme is to provide financial support in the education sector for all the needy candidates. And every year a huge number of candidates apply Offline for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022. The Starting Date of submission of the Scholarship form will be around March 2022 (Expected). And the final date of submission of the application form will be around May 2022 (Expected). Applicants do not forget to read the below article because the mentioned details in the below article will be most useful for you while applying for Jindal Scholarship 2022.
Fresh News as of 27-10-2021: Sitaram Jindal Scholarship which is a well-known scholarship named Jindal Scholarship. Providing the scholarship for all the required candidates. For the session 2021-22 the scholarship will be over. And the students who are not applying for some reasons they are waiting for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022 Application Form. And as per the leaked news, the Sitaram Jindal Foundation will be releasing the scholarship scheme for 11th class to PG degree Candidates in the Month of March 2022 (Approximately). After that candidates have to apply through the online mode. So we are providing you with the direct link from which you can easily download your Scholarship Form.
- Start Date Of Applying Offline in Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022: March 2022 (Expected)
- Email Address For Support: [email protected]
- Address: The Trustee Sitaram Jindal Foundation Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bangalore – 560 073
- Direct Link: Available in the Below Article.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2022 Application Form
|Scholarship Name||Jindal Scholarship|
|Released By the||Sitaram Jindal Foundation|
|Beneficiaries Candidates||11th class to PG degree Candidates|
|Tile Of Article||Jindal Scholarship 2022|
|Start Date Of Applying Offline||March 2022 (Expected)|
- Post Matric Scholarship Karnataka
- STS Karnataka Scholarship
- BCWD Hostel Application
- SSP Scholarship Karnataka
- Karnataka BCM Hostel Application
- klwbapps.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria For Jindal Scholarship Form 2022
- The applied candidate must be a permanent citizen of Karnataka State.
- Candidates who have applied in 11th and 12 class they must have the 10 standards mark sheet form a recognized board.
- Applicants who have applied for the UG Programme Course Scholarship must have the 10+2 mark sheet from an authorised board.
- And the Students who have applied for the PG Degree Scholarship must have the 10+2+3 Degree from a recognized board or university.
- The candidate age will not exceed 30 years to apply in the Jindal Scholarship Scheme.
- The candidate family income will not exceed more than INR. 2,50,000/- per annum.
- There is also the eligibility per cent marks according to the course you applied you have to score aggregate marks in past qualifying years.
Benefits Of Jindal Scholarship 2022
Category ‘A’ School Candidates:
- Boys: 500/- Per Month
- Girls: 700/- Per Month
Category ‘B’ ITI Students:
- Boys: 500/- Per Month
- Girls: 700/- Per Month
Category ‘C’ Undergraduate Candidates:
- Boys: 1100/- Per Month
- Girls: 1400/- Per Month
Post Graduation Courses:
- Boys: 1500/- Per Month
- Girls: 1800/- Per Month
Category ‘D’ Diploma courses:
- Boys: 1000/- Per Month
- Girls: 1200/- Per Month
Category ‘E’ Engineering & Medicine Courses:
- Boys: 2800/- Per Month
- Girls: 3200/- Per Month
Required Documents For Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022
- Bank Account Number
- Branch IFSC Code
- Adhar Card
- BPL Card
- Family Income Proof
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Residency Proof
- Ration Card
- Parents Adhard Card
- Past Years Marksheet, etc
Important Date For Jindal Scholarship 2022 Karnataka
- Start Date Of Submission Of Scholarship Form: March 2022 (Tentatively)
- Last Date Of Submission Of Scholarship Form: May 2022 (Tentatively).
How to Apply Online For Jindal Scholarship 2022
- Firstly the candidate visit the official website of the Sitaram Jindal Foundation through @https://www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org/
- Now on the homepage click on the “Apply For Scholarship”
- Now, all the details of the scholarship will be mentioned if you want to then read it and after reading it click on the Download Application.
- Now the form will appear on your screen you have to take the printout of the form.
- Now fill up the form with all correct details and attach all the required documents which are mentioned in Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Form.
- Now after completing all this you have to post the form on address The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073.
- Now the officials will verify your documents and after that Provide you with the scholarship amount.
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation,
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073
Some Important Link: