Bal Bharti Public School Admission Form 2021-22 [BBPS] – Eligibility, Documents, Fees. Apply Online For BBPS Pusa Road Online Registration Form Last Date – bbpsgr.balbharati.org.
Bal Bharti Public School Pusa Road Admission Form 2021-22 Open For Pre School. Parents can submit the Registration Form of their children till 16 january 2021. Official Authority accepts Online Admission Form for Class Nursery & KG. Check eligibility criteria for Bal Bharti Public School Ganga Ram Hospital Admission 2021-22. And fill BBPS Online Admission Form 2021-22. Keep reading this article to get complete details regarding Bal Bharti Public School Admission Form 2021.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Bal Bharati Public School Pusa Road Admission Form 2021 | BBPS Admission Form
- Age Limit For Bal Bharti Public School Admission
- Bal Bharti Public School Admission Total Seats
- Criteria For Allocation
- Important Points For BBPS Admission
- How To Apply For Bal Bharti Public School Admission 2021 [Class Nursery & KG]
Bal Bharati Public School Pusa Road Admission Form 2021 | BBPS Admission Form
Bal Bharati School Ganga Ram Hospital is one of the Top Private Schools in Central Delhi. The School is also known as BBPS GRH. The BBPS came into existence in 1944 to provide an opportunity through quality education. The Bal Bharati School, Pusa Road Delhi is one of the best private schools in Delhi and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- => Delhi EWS Admission 2021-22
- => Delhi Nursery Admission 2021-22
- => Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22
The Managing Committee of the School invites Online Registration for Pre School Admission for session 2021-22. If you are also looking to apply for the same. You are on the right web page to apply online for Bal Bharti School Admission 2021. Here we provide you direct link to fill Online Registration Form. Guardians must read all instructions before applying online. Parents must have to submit Admission Form along with required documents before or on last date.
Age Limit For Bal Bharti Public School Admission
Parents can check Age Limit for Bal Bharti Public Pre School Admission here. Age limit is one of the most factor for Nursery & KG Admission. Only children who born between 01.04.2016 & 31.03.2017 will be eligible for Bal Bharti Admission to pre-school.
Bal Bharti Public School Admission Total Seats
Total Seats available For Bal Bharti Public Pre School Admission is 368. Means the official authority for Nursery & KG Admission will select total 368 students for session 2021-22. Out of all these 368 Seats 25% seats are reserved for EWS & DG Category children, 5% will be reserved for Staff Wards and 20% seats will be given to Management Quota. For General Category only 50% seats are available means only 184 students can get admission under General Quota.
Criteria For Allocation
All the applicants will get Points for Allocation. Here we provide criteria to gain these points. Children who come from 0 to 3 km of school will get 50 points. Children who come from 3 to 5 km will get 30 points. Children with 5 to 7 km will get only 10 points. Applicants who come from more than 7 KM will get no points for allocation. Children whose parents are students of the school (Alumni) will get 10 points. Children with Old Parents (case of sibling) will get 20 points. And Children who are First Born child will get 20 points.
Important Points For BBPS Admission
Except for EWS, staff wards, Management quota seats, for the rest of the seats 50% seats will be given to boys & 50% to girls.
- The remaining seats of category B (if any) will become open seats.
- There will be no interaction with the parent/child.
- No prospectus will be sold. Only Registration Fee of Rs.25/- will be charged.
- There will be no weightage for parent’s educational qualification, occupation or financial status.
- Registration/Receipt of forms will start from 22nd December 2020 till 16 January 2021 (2 pm).
- The first list of provisionally selected candidates along with the waiting list will be displayed at 2 pm January 2021.
- Queries of parents, if any, will be resolved on Given Date.
- The second list of candidates (if any) will be displayed on February 2021.
- The admission criteria is to be put up on the website and sent to the DOE before the process commences.
- The admission process to be over in all respects by 16th March 2021.
- For admission to EWS and Disadvantaged Categories rules framed by DOE will be followed.
How To Apply For Bal Bharti Public School Admission 2021 [Class Nursery & KG]
- First of all the parents need to visit the official website of Bal Bharti Public School i.e bbpsgr.balbharati.org .
- After that you have to click “Admission” link.
- Now click on “Pre School Admission” link.
- After that click on “Register” link.
- Now have to Read the Instructions and click on “Proceed For Registration” button.
- Fill all required details and pay application fees through online mode.
- Recheck all details and submit application form.
- After submission, take a print out of the pdf file, for which link is provided(as well as emailed to you).
- Ensure that it is duly signed. Send it by post/drop it in the dropbox before the last date at Pusa Road Campus.
Bal Bharti Public School Admission Form 2021 – Click Here