RTE Admission 2022-23 Pune Date: notice for Class 8th Online application form at www.student.maharashtra.gov.in. the official website. Here, we advise filling your www.rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in admission form 2022 and checking RTE Pune Admission 2022-23. The Right to Education Act has issued guidelines for the admission of candidates of Maharashtra under the RTE Admission as the objective of ACT all the candidates will get the free education till class 8th. According to the higher authorities, the admissions will be started on April 2022 (Tentatively). The registration process runs around 2 months we can say that the last date of registering will be around June 2022 (Tentatively).
For Complete Information Regarding the RTE Admission Form, 2022 candidates have to read the complete given below article we are giving you all important information such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Registration Procedure, and etc.
Fresh News As of 27-October-2021: The Right To Education Act which is popularly known as the RTE basically under this act the mean of government that every candidate Up to class 8th standard will get the free education. So the parents of those candidates under the class 8th standard are waiting for the Application form for session 2022. And the RTE will be releasing the form in April 2022 (Tentatively). After that, all the candidates under the class 8th standard can apply online. Here in the below article, you are finding the link on that link one you can apply easily. So read the article carefully.
- Email: [email protected]
- Pune RTE Helpline Number: (020) – 26114525
- Start date of Submission of RTE Admission 2022-23: April 2022 (Expected).
- Direct Link: Provided in the below article
- Overview For rte 25 admission.maharashtra.gov.in form
- Eligibility Criteria For RTE Admission 2022 Pune Lottery
- Documents Required For Apply in RTE Admission 2022-23 Pune
- RTE 2022-23 Age Limit
- RTE Admission 2022-23 Pune Date
- How To apply in the Pune RTE Admission 2022-23
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
Overview For rte 25 admission.maharashtra.gov.in form
|Department Name||School Education And Sports Department|
|Act||Right To Education Act|
|For Cass||1st to 8th Standard|
|Residence Of Candidates||Maharashtra|
|Article Title||RTE Admission 2022-23 Pune Date|
|Pune RTE Helpline Number||(020) – 26114525|
|Official Website||student.maharashtra.gov.in | www.rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria For RTE Admission 2022 Pune Lottery
- The applied candidate will belong to the SC/ST category.
- The candidate who has applied will be the family income will not be more than INR. 1.0 Lakhs.
- age of the candidate will be not less than 3 years and not more than 14 years can apply.
- The scheme is online available for the 8th class candidates.
- The candidates who have applied will be studied in a govt aided or RTE school.
Documents Required For Apply in RTE Admission 2022-23 Pune
- Aadhar Card
- Past Year Marksheet Of Candidate.
- Identity Proof
- Annual Income of Family
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Date Of Birth Certificate Of Candidate
- Cast Certificate (If Needed)
- Children Residence Certificate
RTE 2022-23 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 5 Years
- Maximum Age: 7 Years
- Minimum Age: 6 Years
- Maximum Age: 8 Years
- Minimum Age: 7 Years
- Maximum Age: 9 Years
- Minimum Age: 8 Years
- Maximum Age: 10 Years
- Minimum Age: 9 Years
- Maximum Age: 11 Years
- Minimum Age: 10 Years
- Maximum Age: 12 Years
- Minimum Age: 11 Years
- Maximum Age: 13 Years
- Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Maximum Age: 14 Years
RTE Admission 2022-23 Pune Date
- Start date of filling Registration Form: April 2022 (Tentatively)
- Final Date Of Filling Application Form: June 202 (Tentatively)
How To apply in the Pune RTE Admission 2022-23
- First of all the students have to go on the official website of the School Education And Sports Department through @ student.maharashtra.gov.in
- Now on the homepage click “RTE Registration 2022”
- After that, a new window will appear on your display you have to fill in all the required details such as name, dob, gender, mobile no, email, etc.
- After filling this the candidates will get the OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Applicants have to fill that OTP on the given column.
- Now after that, the applicants have to attach all the required documents such as BPL card, Income Certificate, Adhar Card, Income Proof etc.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Applicants have been successfully registered now.
Some Important Links:
School Education And Sports Department Official Website: Click Here