Post Matric OBC Scholarship 2022: Central Government will be providing a scholarship opportunity to the applicants who are pursuing Graduation And Post Graduation. Those candidates who are eligible to submit the scholarship form from the online portal via @scholarships.gov.in. The applicants will have to follow Eligibility for Post Matric OBC Scholarship and the step-by-step application procedure which is mentioned in the below article. The OBC Scholarship ensures that the providing the scholarship to the required applicants who belong to the OBC category the central government will provide the financial support.
- Post Matric OBC Scholarship 2022 – scholarships.gov.in
- OBC Scholarship 2022 By Central Government
- Scholarship for OBC Students by Central Government Important Documents
- OBC Scholarship 2022 Benefits | Scholarship Awarded Amount
- Post Matric OBC Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- OBC Scholarship Important Dates
- Post Matric OBC Scholarship 2022 Helpline Number
- Instructions For OBC Scholarship 2022 Apply Online | Registration Process:
- OBC Scholarship Mobile App Registration | NSP Mobile App
Post Matric OBC Scholarship 2022 – scholarships.gov.in
The scholarship is available on the National Scholarship Portal and applicants can apply online. The Starting date of the OBC Scholarship is April 2022 (tentatively). The last date of submission of the scholarship form is July 2022 (Expected). For important details and how to apply for scholarships for OBC Students by Central Government 2022 scroll through this content.
Breaking News As Of 29-October-2021: The Post Matric OBC Scholarship is for all OBC category Candidates scholarships provided by the government of India. The scholarship will be available on the National Scholarship Portal Website. The important thing is the Post Matric OBC Scholarship 2021 will be closed their registration on 15-December-2021. So applicants please apply before closing the Registration Window. In the below article we are given you the direct link form which you can click and apply easily. For more latest updates applicants be connected with us.
Last Date For Apply in the Post Matric OBC Scholarship 2021: 15-December-2021
Benefits: INR. 260/- to INR. 750/- Per Month
Direct Apply Link: Mention in the Below Article
OBC Scholarship 2022 By Central Government
|Name Of Scholarship Scheme||Post Matric OBC Scholarship|
|Name Of Provider||Scholarship for OBC Students by Central Government|
|Portal Where Scholarship Available||National Scholarship Portal|
|Start Date Of Apply for OBC Scholarship||April 2022 (tentatively)|
|Last Date Of Apply for OBC Scholarship||July 2022 (tentatively)|
|Category||Scholarship Application Form|
|Applicable Candidates||Persuing Graduation|
|Location||All Over India|
|Eligibility||Students will have to complete the past course.|
|Benefits||INR. 260/- to INR. 750/- Per Month|
Scholarship for OBC Students by Central Government Important Documents
- Aadhar Card
- ID Proof
- Past Year Marksheet
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Bank Account Details
- Domicile Proof
- DOB Certificate
- Passport Photo
- Income Proof
- Ration Card
OBC Scholarship 2022 Benefits | Scholarship Awarded Amount
|Course||Hosteller Candidate||Day Scholar Candidate|
|Group A||INR. 750/-||INR. 350/-|
|Group B||INR. 510/-||INR. 335/-|
|Group C||INR. 400/-||INR. 210/-|
|Group D||INR. 260/-||INR. 160/-|
The candidate will get INR. 900/- Per Annum for Study tour Charge.
Post Matric OBC Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate who is applied will be a resident of India
- UG applicants will have the 10th and 12th standard mark sheet form passed by a central authorized board.
- The applied candidate for the Post graduation Programme will have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- The scheme of the scholarship will be restricted to up to two boys of the same parents, the restriction will not apply to girls.
- The candidate family annually income will be less than INR. 1.50 Lakhs Per Annum.
- The candidate will be studied in a government institution.
- The applicant will have their own bank account.
- The application form will be rejected if the applicants will be taking benefits of any other scholarship scheme.
OBC Scholarship Important Dates
- Commencement Date Of Apply Online: April 2022 (tentatively)
- Final Date of Apply online: July 2022 (tentatively)
Post Matric OBC Scholarship 2022 Helpline Number
- Helpdesk Number: 0120 – 6619540
- Email Address: [email protected]
Instructions For OBC Scholarship 2022 Apply Online | Registration Process:
- To begin with, the visiting the official website of the National Scholarship Portal through @scholarships.gov.in
- Now on the official website just one click on the New Registration.
- A new where you read all the relevant details and agree to the following terms and click on the continue.
- A fresh registration page will be in front of your screen candidate have to fill in the important details such as the State of Domicile, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Name Of Students, DOB, etc.
- Now click on the register button.
- An OTP window will appear and the candidates will get the OTP on their registered mobile number you have to type the OTP on that Column.
- Now on the new window applicants will have to attach all the important documents.
- And with attaching all of this just click on the submit button and your application will be registered
OBC Scholarship Mobile App Registration | NSP Mobile App
|Name Of Mobile App||National Scholarships (NSP)|
|App Will Be Last Updated on||August 18, 2020|
|Size Of Application||4.9Mb|
|Total Installations Til Now||500,000+|
|Rating On Google Play Store||2.0|
|Application For||National Scholarship Portal Offical|
Some Important Links:
National Scholarship Portal Offical Official Website: Find Here