PM Scholarship Scheme 2023 Online Registration form is available for the candidates who have passed their class 10th & 12th standard. All the interested and eligible students check here complete eligibility criteria notification carefully and fill the PM Modi Scholarship Online Application Form 2023 will be for last till May 2023 (Tentatively).
- PM Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Form
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online
- PM Modi Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Important Documents For Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Scholarship Awarded Amount Pradhan Mantri Scholarship 2023
- Classification of Beneficiaries of PM Modi Scholarship
- Important Dates for PM Modi Scholarship 2023
- PMSS disbursed since 2015-16
- How to Register For PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online
PM Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Form
As the news from the leaked sources, the Registration will be started around March 2023 (Expected). The main aim of this scholarship programme is to provide financial help for all the applicants who want to continue their studies after completing 12th but their economically weak condition will not permit it. The PM of India Narendra Modi Ji has launched this Pradhan Mantri Scholarship 2023 so that every eligible candidate can study and fulfil their dreams. As in the below article, our team will mention all the relevant information which helps you while registering and while all the policies of the scheme so applicants do not forget to read it carefully.
Fresh Update as of October 28, 2021: Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme which is basically launched by the Prime Minister Of India Narendra Modi Ji. The scholarship is basically available for the UG, PG, Diploma, Graduation pursuing candidates. For the session 2021-22 the scholarship is over but yes in session 2023-24 the PM Scholarship Scheme will have come back. The students who are curiously waiting for we are telling you that the scholarship will be released in the month of March 2023 (Tentatively). Till that all the interested have to wait. In the below article candidates will also the directions to apply online.
Starting Date Of Apply Online For PM Scholarship Scheme 2023: March 2023 (Expected).
Beneficiaries Candidates: UG, PG, Diploma, Graduation
Direct Link: Mentioned in the Below Article
PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online
|Name Of The Scholarship Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme|
|Scheme Launched By||PM Narendra Modi Ji|
|Scheme Launched on||National Scholarship Portal|
|Start Date Of Registration||March 2023 (Expected)|
|Beneficiaries Candidates||UG, PG, Diploma, Graduation|
PM Modi Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants who will apply in the scholarship scheme will be the native of India.
- The applicants who have applied will have their past year qualifying mark sheet from the authorized board or university.
- The candidate will have their personnel bank account to apply in the scholarship scheme.
- The students will study in government-aided schools or universities.
- The students family income will not exceed which the government set the limit for scholarships.
- The candidate will be scoring at least 60% aggregate marks in the 12th class examinations.
- The candidate will have all the valid documents proof.
Important Documents For Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Adhar Card
- Identity Proof
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Past Year Qualifying Marksheet
- Parents Income Proof
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Bank account details such as Account Number and Ifsc Code
Scholarship Awarded Amount Pradhan Mantri Scholarship 2023
- The Girlscanddiate will get the PM Modi scholarship amount of Rs 2250/ month
- The Boys Applicants will get the PM Modi Scholarship amount of Rs 2000/ month
Classification of Beneficiaries of PM Modi Scholarship
- TOTAL SCHEMES: 104 Scheme
- TOTAL APPLICATIONS: 127.20 Lakhs Applications
- VERIFIED APPLICATIONS: 83.95 Lakhs
- AMOUNT DISBURSED: 2777.91 Crores
Important Dates for PM Modi Scholarship 2023
- Starting Date of Apply Online For PM Modi Scholarship 2023: March 2023 (Tentatively).
- Last Date Of Apply online For Pradhan Mantri Scholarship 2023: May 2023 (Tentatively).
PMSS disbursed since 2015-16
|Year||New Cases||Renewal Cases||Total Cases||Total Amount Disbursed|
|The 2020-21 Year||5500 Cases||5128 Cases||10628 Cases||INR. 35,29,71,626/-|
|The 2019-20 Year||5028 Cases||9260 Cases||14288 Cases||INR. 40,15,87,204/-|
|The 2018-19 Year||5459 Cases||7791 Cases||13250 Cases||INR. 34,21,96,840/-|
|The 2017-18 Year||5235 Cases||6075 Cases||11310 Cases||INR. 29,15,58,030/-|
|The 2016-17 Year||5488 Cases||5585 Cases||11073 Cases||INR. 28,57,18,211/-|
|The 2015-16 Year||3992 Cases||19117 Cases||23109 Cases||INR. 59,10,42,675/-|
How to Register For PM Modi Scholarship Scheme 2023 Apply Online
- The applicant may go on the official website of the Department Of Ex-Serviceman Welfare through @https://www.desw.gov.in/
- On the dashboard on the home screen click on the PMSS.
- Now a new window will appear you have to read all the details written on it.
- And in the last click “Click here for news of PMSS application”
- Now on the new window, you have to fill in all the important information such as name, mobile number, residency, Email, Dob, etc.
- Now with the filling of the mobile number, the OTP will be common on the Mobile Number which is registered fill the OTP on the column that appears on the screen.
- Now with the click on the submit button your application is successfully registered.
Some Important Links: