OSSTET Apply: The Board of Secondary Education will be releasing the notification on their official website regarding the OSSTET Notification 2022. For applying in the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test. So applicants if you want to know more about it read the below article very carefully.
- OSSTET 2022 Application Form:
- General Details Regarding the OSSTET Recruitment 2022
- www.osstet.co.in 2022 [Helpline Number] | OSSTET 2022 Helpline Number:
- OSSTET Apply Date 2022 | Some Important Dates:
- OSSTET Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification For OSSTET Vacancy 2022:
- Age limit For OSSTET Online Form 2022:
- Application Fees For OSSTET Application Form 2022:
- OSSTET Full-Form:
- Exam Pattern For OSSTET 2022:
- Documents Required For Apply In the OSSTET Recruitment 2022:
- How to Apply Online For the OSSTET Application Form 2022:
- Some Important Links:
OSSTET 2022 Application Form:
The officials will be releasing the online application form on their official website so all the interested applicants can fill up the form through an online medium. BSE Odisha will be started the Submission of the online application form on November-2022 (Tentatively). All the interested applicants who will take part in the OSSTET Recruitment 2022 can apply before the last date which is November-2022 (Tentatively). Interested applicants will have completed the 10+2, C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed and other required qualifications can apply online in the OSSTET Bharti 2022. Through this given article, we are given every piece of information regarding the OSSTET Vacancy 2022 along with that we are given complete information regarding the Eligibility, Apply Process, Application Fees, Salary, and many more.
General Details Regarding the OSSTET Recruitment 2022
|Name Of The Conducting Authority||Board of Secondary Education|
|Well Known as||BSE|
|Name Of Examination||ODISHA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST|
|Popularly Known as the||OSSTET|
|Name of the Post||OSSTET Apply – www.osstet.co.in 2022 [Helpline Number] – www.bseodisha.ac.in Online Form|
|Mode Of Applying||Online Mode|
|Opening Date Of Submission of OSSTET Application Form 2022||November-2022 (Tentatively)|
|Last Date Of Submission of OSSTET Application Form 2022||November-2022 (Tentatively)|
|Email Address:||[email protected]|
|Educational Qualification||10+2, C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed and other required qualifications|
|Salary||Not Yet Mentioned|
|Age Criteria||21 Years to 48 Years|
|Age Relaxation||As Per Government Rules and Regulations|
|Official Website||bseodisha.ac.in | osstet.co.in|
www.osstet.co.in 2022 [Helpline Number] | OSSTET 2022 Helpline Number:
- Helpline Number 0671-2415460
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Address: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
OSSTET Apply Date 2022 | Some Important Dates:
- Starting Date Of Registration for OSSTET Recruitment 2022:November-2022 (Tentatively)
- Closing Date Of Apply Online in OSSTET Vacancy: 2022: November-2022 (Tentatively)
OSSTET Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applied applicant will be the permanent domicile of India.
- NRI students will not able to apply to the OSSTET Bharti.
- The applicants will have all the required documents at the time of Registration.
- The candidate will have 10+2, C.P.Ed/B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed and other required qualifications degree can apply.
- The student will have to Clear The selection criteria which is written examination.
Educational Qualification For OSSTET Vacancy 2022:
- Hindi Teacher: Degree (Hindi)
- Classical Teacher (Urdu): BA (Persian) or B.Ed/ Urdu B.Ed
- Trained Graduate Arts: Shastri (Sanskrit) or B.Ed, BA B.Ed/ Degree (Arts/ Commerce)
- Trained Graduate Science (PCM/ CBZ): Degree (Science)/ BE B.Tech and B.Ed
- Classical Teacher (Sanskrit): Shikshya Shastri (Sanskrit), Degree (Sanskrit)
- Classical Teacher (Telugu): Telugu B.Ed, Degree (Arts)
- Physical Education Teacher: B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed/ 10+2, C.P.Ed.
Age limit For OSSTET Online Form 2022:
- Minimum Age Criteria: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 48 Years
Application Fees For OSSTET Application Form 2022:
- General/OBC/SEBC Category Students: INR.500/-
- For SC/ ST Category Students: INR.300/-
OSSTET: ODISHA SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST
Exam Pattern For OSSTET 2022:
- There are two papers for OSSTET viz Paper-I and Paper-II.
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The paper carries only multiple-choice questions.
- Each question car 1 mark.
- The minimum pass mark in each paper is 60%.
Documents Required For Apply In the OSSTET Recruitment 2022:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Id Proof of Candidate
- Date Of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile Proof etc
How to Apply Online For the OSSTET Application Form 2022:
- Firstly Applicants have to click on the registration link which is given below.
- After clicking on it you will be redirected to the official’s registration window.
- Now on the registration window fill up the required details such as the Name, Email, Mobile Number, Password, etc
- Now candidates will get the OTP to fill the OTP in the appeared column.
- Now applicants have to log in to their account and click on the apply for OSSTET
- Now fill-up the form with all the correct information.
- In last applicants have to pay the application fees.
- And with a click on the Submit Button, you are successfully registered.
Some Important Links:
- Board of Secondary Education Official Website: Click Here
- OSSTET Official Registration Window: Register Here
Pingback: www.southindianbank.com online application - South India Bank Recruitment Careers
Pingback: Gujarat Metro Recruitment - www.gujaratmetrorail.com Apply Online 2022