Odisha Public Service Commission has announced a notification for OPSC ASO Recruitment 2022 on its official portal. The Odisha PSC Department is conducting the recruitment for 796 Assistant Section Officer Posts. The OPSC ASO Apply Online 2022 Link has activated now on its official portal. The online applications for Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2022 will get available up to the last date i.e. 19th February 2022. For more details, you may refer to this article.
- OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy Details
- Highlights of Odisha PSC ASO Recruitment 2022, Apply Online Dates
- Check OPSC ASO Combine Exam Date Here | Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications For OPSC ASO Form Fill Up 2022
- Odisha Public Service Commission ASO Vacancy Details
- Age Criteria For OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2022
- Odisha Public Service Commission ASO Recruitment Process 2022 | Selection Criteria
- Application Fee For Odisha PSC ASO Vacancy 2022 | Fee Payment Mode
- OPSC ASO Salary Details Check Here | Pay Scale
- How To Apply Online For OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022?
- Important Links | Odisha PSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2022
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy Details
According to Advertisement Number 26 of 2021-22, The Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting online applications for 796 Assistant Section Officer Vacancies. The Starting date to apply online for OPSC ASO Jobs 2022 is 20th January 2022. Those candidates who want to apply for this good opportunity can fill out the online form by 19th February 2022 at OPSC Official Website.
After the closing date of submission of the OPSC Online Form, the department will get not accepted your application form. You can collect further information about Odisha PSC ASO Apply Online 2022 from the below section.
Highlights of Odisha PSC ASO Recruitment 2022, Apply Online Dates
|Name of the Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of the Position||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Total Posts||796 Posts|
|Helpline Number||0671 – 2305611, 2304141|
|Selection Criteria||Written Examination, and Computer Skill Test|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 34,500/- Per month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Article Name||OPSC ASO Apply Online 2022 – www.opsc.gov.in [Combine Exam Date]|
Check OPSC ASO Combine Exam Date Here | Important Dates
|Declaration Date of the Notification||31st December 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th February 2022|
|Last Date For the Fee Payment||19th February 2022|
|Combine Exam Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Submission Date of Registered OPSC ASO Online Application Form||25th February 2022|
Educational Qualifications For OPSC ASO Form Fill Up 2022
Candidates should have a Graduation Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University.
Odisha Public Service Commission ASO Vacancy Details
UR: 447 Posts
SEBC: 62 Posts
SC: 109 Posts
ST: 258 Posts
Age Criteria For OPSC Assistant Section Officer Vacancy 2022
Applicants should have ages between 21 years to 32 years as of 01.01.2022. The age relaxation for the reserved category will get considered by the OPSc Department as follows:
- For SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women, and Ex-Servicemen: 05 years
- For PWD Category: 10 years
- For PWD (SC, ST & SEBC): 15 years
Odisha Public Service Commission ASO Recruitment Process 2022 | Selection Criteria
- Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
Only qualified candidates of the Written Examination will get permitted to appear for the Computer Skill Test.
Application Fee For Odisha PSC ASO Vacancy 2022 | Fee Payment Mode
Unreserved categorized candidates should have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- for OPSC ASO Jobs 2022. The reserved categorized candidates will get exempted by any fee payment. The application fee will be accepted through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) only.
OPSC ASO Salary Details Check Here | Pay Scale
Candidates who select for the Assistant Section Officer Post will get offered Rs. 34,500/- per month as their salary by the OPSC Department.
How To Apply Online For OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open the Odisha PSC Official Portal, and go to the Home page.
- Click on the OPSC ASO Notification 2022 Pdf link.
- Read all the details from this notification as appeared in front of you.
- If you have not registered, then do the registration for OPSC ASO Jobs 2022 from the official website.
- After the registration, you will get the login credentials.
- By using these Login Credentials, you can do the login to open your online application form.
- After opening your application form, you should have to fill up your online form completely with upload the scanned images of all the photographs.
- Then, make the fee payment through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Recheck all the information which you have filled up in the OPSC ASO Online Form 2022.
- Click on the Submit button.