icdeolhpu.org HPU ICDEOL Online Admission 2020 Form Last Date. Apply Online For ICDEOL Admission 2020-21. Submit the ICDEOL Admission Application Form before the last date.
HPU ICDEOL Online Admission 2020 Application Form – icdeolhpu.org
HPU has started the admission forms for ICDEOL. The admission forms are available on the official website of ICDEOL. The eligibility criteria set by the ICDEOL for admission are also set as an easy process. The ICDEOL has started the admission form for UG/PG/ Diploma and all other courses. The admission process and how to apply are given in brief in the post below. The interested candidate can fill the admission form 2020.
What Is ICDEOL
International Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning (ICDEOL) the Himachal Pradesh University has started the Institution in 1971. The university has established ICDEOL in order to promote the higher education system and the institution has put a level ahead for the postgraduate level. Every year the campus got the thousand of students.
What Is The Admission Process for ICDEOL
ICDEOL admission will be released soon. The admission forms 2020 are started filled offline and online by the interested candidate. The ICDEOL admission forms are different for a registration form, for admission form, exam form all are differently set by the ICDEOL The admission process for different courses is also having different eligibility process.
What Are The Courses Provided By The ICDEOL
The courses provided by the ICDEOL are with the best faculty. These courses cover the whole syllabus with all the subjects. The course covers all the UG, PG and Diploma courses. These courses are mentioned below.
- BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Ed.
- MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.A, and M.Ed.
- IC DEOL also offers PGDMC, PGDPM & LW, MMC, PGDCA, APGDIT and P.G Diploma in various specialization.
Who Are Eligible For ICDEOL Admission
The eligibility criteria set by the ICDEOL in different courses are mentioned below with the course student must read the eligibility criteria for the admission.
Eligibility Criteria For UG Course
- For BA /B.COM/BCA
- Students should have passed is 10+2 from a recognized board /university.
- Students should have a minimum percentage set by the college.
- The student should fall into the merit set by the college.
Eligibility Criteria For PG Course
- For MCA/M.COM/MA
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree with a recognized University with a minimum of 55%.
- Candidate should fall into the merit list set by the college.
- For MBA
- Students should have passed the entrance exam.
- Students should have degree courses needed for the MBA.
- The college merit list should also be cleared by the candidates.
- For B.Ed & M.Ed
- Students should have passed the is UG degree with a minimum of 55 %.
- Students should fall into the merit list set by the department.
- A PG degree by any subject is also required for the M.Ed course.
Eligibility Criteria For PG Diploma and Another Diploma Course
For all the PG diploma the eligibility criteria are given in the table below.
Students should have passed Bachelor’s Degree or any other degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
|3||PGDPM & LW|
|6||P.G Diploma in Human Resource department||
Candidate should have a graduation degree or equivalent degree for admission.
|7||P.G Diploma in Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Annual System|
|8||P.G Diploma in Tribal Studies|
|9||P.G Diploma in Population Studies|
Students’ admission for diploma degree is based on the merit list. The student should fall under the merit list set by the college.
Which Are The Document Needed For ICDEOL Admission 2020
The documents needed for the admission are listed below. These are the common documents which student will need to show during the admission. Required Documents are as follow.
- ID Proof.
- 10th & 12th board mark sheet.
- Degree according to course.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certification.
- Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate.
How To Apply Online For ICDEOL Admission 2020
Students can apply online through the ICDEOL official website. Students should follow the steps written below to apply online. Before the admission students should visit the official website to check the cut-off merit list and then students should go through online application mode. The steps for online admission are:
- Go to the official website http://icdeolhpu.org/.
- Select the download option from the Home Page.
- In the new tab click the admission notification for the course you are looking for.
- Students should fill the form and visit the college.
- After the approval students should pay the admission fees through online payment.
- Take the hard copy of the payment receipt for further use.
What Is The Selection Process For ICDEOL Admission
ICDEOL has set different criteria for the admission of different courses. The selection process is given in detail below.
UG Selection Process
The selection criteria for the admission in UG courses like BA/BCOM/BCA is based on merit. Almost all the courses for UG have the selection on the merit base. The institution releases the merit list for the admission and the students from the merit list can only apply.
PG Selection Process
The selection criteria for the admission in PG courses like M.A. – (Master of Arts) in Hindi, English, Economics, History, Music, Sanskrit, Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science, M.A. (JMC), M.Sc. (Maths), M.Com., MBA, MCA, etc. the selection process is merit-based. For the MBA selection process is based on the entrance exam. For M.ed the selection Process is also based on merit.
PG Diploma Selection Process
The Selection Process for the admission in PG courses like PGDCA, PGDHRD, PGDPM & LW, PGDYS, DTG. etc. The selection is merit-based the students can apply when they are eligible in the merit list set by the PG department.
Click Here To Apply Online For ICDEOL Admission.