wbhealth.gov.in GNM Nursing Admission Application Form 2020 West Bengal – Registration, Dates, Eligibility, Merit List. Apply Online For WB Health GNM Nursing Training 2020.
wbhealth.gov.in – GNM Nursing Admission Application Form 2020 in West Bengal
Are you looking to apply online for WB GNM Nursing Admission 2020? If yes, then read eligibility criteria and notification of GNM Nursing Admission 2020 in West Bengal. West Bengal Nursing Council is responsible for GNM Nursing Admission in West Bengal. The Online Application Form for West Bengal General Nursing & Midwifery Course October 2020 to September 2023 Session is available on the official website i.e https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/.
WB Health GNM Nursing Admission 2020 Registration – Apply Online
All the candidates who are looking to submit WB GNM Nursing Admission Form 2020 must need to read instructions before applying. The West Bengal GNM Nursing Admission Application Form 2020 available on the official website. So, students can fill it through online mode. At the time of filling the application form, Make sure you have all the required documents and also fill all the details very carefully and correctly. Also, submit the GNM Nursing Application Form before or on the last date.
West Bengal Government GNM Nursing Admission 2020 – Official Notification
The application form for taking admission to GNM Nursing courses 2020 is releasing from the 1st week of June. The organizing body of the application form is under the control of the West Bengal government. The process of applying the application depends on the online method. The students who have passed their class 12th from any institution of West Bengal in any streams can fill the application form for taking admission in the GNM courses. The GNM courses offer training to the students for general nursing management for hospitals. Students can complete all the application process from the official website https://wbhealth.gov.in.
WB Health GNM Nursing Training Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Notice for applying:- Last week of May 2020
- Availability of Application form:– First week of June 2020
- Submission of form:- Third week of June 2020
- Selection of institution:- Third week of June 2020
- Publication of Merit List:- First week of July 2020
- Document verification date:-Second week of July 2020
- Medical Checkup verification:- Second to the fourth week of July 2020
- Final Merit List:- First week of August 2020
- 2nd round counseling:- Last week of August 2020
- 2nd Round Admission:– Third week of September 2020
- Reporting of the students:- Last week of September 2020
- Classes for GNM start from:- First week of October 2020
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal GNM Nursing Admission 2020
- The student who is applying for the application procedure must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The student must qualify the HSC examination from any of the recognized university board for applying for the GNM application form.
- The applicants must apply how to communicate in the Bengali or Nepali language.
- The candidates appearing class 10th examination can also apply for the application form.
- The age of the candidate must be above 17 years to 27 years of age.
Required Documents For WB Health GNM Nursing Admission
- Birth Certificate for Age proof
- Passport size photograph
- HSC Mark sheet
- Caste and Resident certificate
- SSC Certificate
How To Apply Online For GNM Nursing Admission West Bengal 2020 – Registration Process
- The notification for the application form for GNM will be available on the official website.
- All the eligible students should visit the official website on the mentioned week.
- Students must read all the information before applying for the scholarship.
- They have to fill all the necessary information like personal and education details etc.
- Any wrong information filled in the application may increase the chance of rejection and can be problematic in the future.
- The students have to take a print out of application form and send it to the institution they have applied via speed post.
- The student has to attach the necessary documents mentioned on the confirmation page for sending it to the institution.
WB Government GNM Nursing Admission Application Fees
It differs every year, depending upon the economic conditions of the government of West Bengal.
GNM Nursing Admission West Bengal Selection Process [Merit List]
The selection process for GNM nursing admission in west Bengal is based on the merit list, which is available on the website. The merit list comes out depending upon the marks secured in SSC and Category. The student needs to check the website mentioned date above to get notified about the menu prepared for selecting the students. There are about 2300 seats available for GMN nursing, so, the top-listed students only get selected for the admission.
|Apply Online For GNM Nursing Admission West Bengal||Click Here|
Complete Details given here are based on official details. If you get help from this article, share with your friends. You can also comment queries in below comment section. www.admissionlogin.in