- MGNREGA Job Card List 2023
- NREGA Job Card List 2023 New Update
- NREGA Job Card 2023 – MGNREGA New list
- NREGA Job Card 2023 Overview
- AIM OF NREGA Job card 2023
- MGNREGA Job Card 2023
- Work done under Nrega yojana 2023
- NREGA Rojgar Card List 2023
- How To apply for NREGA Rojgar Yojana – Nrega Card Registration
MGNREGA Job Card List 2023
Nrega Job Card List 2023 has been updated by the central government at their online portal. Candidates who want to check their name in the MNREGA list 2023 can check by going on the official portal of MGNREGA’s official website. Candidates who want to work in Nrega can add their name to the Nrega list and can apply for the work by going on the official website and also by going to the nearest gram panchayat. We will give you all the latest information about the new Nrega Job card list 2023 in this article.
NREGA Job Card List 2023 New Update
The finance minister f India Mrs. Nirmala Sitaraman has announced a new update for the MGNREGA Job Card and announced an amount of 20 lakh crore for the second installment of Nrega. According to the new Nrega job yojana 2023, the persons who are unemployed during the lockdown can go to Nrega and work there. the persons who are sitting at home after coming from our places can work in MGNAREGA Yojana and can live their livelihood easily. This is the best opportunity for all the people of India at this time. The money will be also increased from Rs.182 to Rs.303 for all the Nrega workers in the new year. Under this scheme 14.6 crore people will work in the new year 2023.
NREGA Job Card 2023 – MGNREGA New list
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Guarantee Act 2023 has been started for the poor people of rural areas and it is a government-approved scheme that gives a facility of job to every citizen of India. In Nrega yojana every year a candidate has to make a new card and can use it for working in the Nrega. Applicants who want to work in Nrega can apply for the Nrega Job Card online on the Nrega Official Website.
NREGA Job Card 2023 Overview
|Name of yojana||MGNREGA Job Card List 2023|
|Yojana started by||Central government|
|yojana approved by||Finance minister Mrs Nirmala Sitaraman|
|Yojana beneficiaries||The poor citizens of India|
|Yojana list||Available online|
|Yojana official website||https://Nrega.nic.in/netNrega/home.aspx|
AIM OF NREGA Job card 2023
The aim of Nrega job yojana 2023 is to give a job to the village people for 100 days so that they feel that they are employed and will feel safer in their life. The main motive of Nrega job card yojana 2023 is to give a job to all the people of villages who are sitting at home and seeking a job.
MGNREGA Job Card 2023
The MGNREGA Job Card is made for the poor people of the villages who have no employment. The people who are unemployed can go to the Nrega job yojana for 100 days and take a good profit for their living. The Nrega is a yojana started for all the people of any caste and all the people who want to work in Nrega yojana can go in the Nrega and work for their living.
Work done under Nrega yojana 2023
- Plantation work
- Lump work
- irrigation work
- Navigation work
- Housing construction
Nrega Job Yojana 2023 Documents Required
- Adhaar Card
- Rashan Card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
- Nivas praman Patra
- age certificate
- Mobile number
- The candidate must be of India
- The candidate’s age must be above 18 years
- The candidate must be unemployed and cannot be in a government job.
NREGA Rojgar Card List 2023
How To apply for NREGA Rojgar Yojana – Nrega Card Registration
There are steps by which the candidates can apply online for Nrega card and register their names in the Nrega job card 2023.
- Go to the official website of Nrega Yojana.
- Click on Gram Panchayat and click on the data entry option.
- Choose your state.
- Enter your financial year, district, block, village name, user ID, and Password.
- Click on the login button.
- After login click on the Registration and job card registration option.
- Click on the BPL Data option and the form will open on your computer screen.
- Enter all the data in the form like the name of the village district and all and click on save.
- Your registration number will be given to you and upload your photo.
Official Website – Click Here