NEET Second Phase Registration Link – How to Fill Neet Phase 2 Registration 2023 2023. Check Last Date to Enroll for NEET 2nd Phase Exam 2023-24.
- NEET Second Phase Registration Link – neet.nta.nic.in
- General Details Regarding the NEET Second Phase Registration Form 2023
- NEET Registration Eligibility Criteria:
- NEET Phase 2 Registration Required Documents:
- NEET Registration Last Date 2023
- NEET Gives Admission Courses For:
- National Testing Agency Helpline Number | NEET Contact Details:
- How to Fill Neet Phase 2 Registration – Application Process:
- Some Important Links:
NEET Second Phase Registration Link – neet.nta.nic.in
NEET Second Phase Registration Link – How to Fill Neet Phase 2 Registration: The National Test Agency has released the notification on its official website for the NEET Registration. The application is released for the Entrance Exam for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses. As all the applicants know that the Application Process will be started on 13-July-2023 for the 1st Phase. As the examination for the 1st Phase will be successfully conducted on the 12-September-2023.
Now all the applicants are eagerly waiting for the NEET Second Phase Registration 2023. The administration will release the NEET Second Phase Registration Form will be On 1St-October-2023. All the eligible candidates can fill up the NEET application form before the last date which is 10-October-2023. So all the students who want to apply can apply before it’s too late. The NTA has opened the NEET correction window till 13-October-2023. Through this below article applicants can grab all the necessary information regarding the NEET Second Phase such as Important Dates, Important Documents, Eligibility, Apply Process, Etc.
Latest News As: NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST will be conducted for the session 2023-24 and the result will also be declared in the month of October 2023. Now all the applicants are curiously waiting for the registration for the NEET Registration link 2023. The National Testing Agency will be releasing the NEET NTA Registration form for the session 2023 in the month around March 2023 (Expected). Applicants be connected with us also when the official administration will be releasing the NEET Registration Form 2023 we will inform you.
- Starting Date For Registration: March 2023 (Expected)
- Session: 2023-23
- Helpline Number: 011-40759000/011-69227700
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Direct Link For Apply Online: Availble In the Below Article
General Details Regarding the NEET Second Phase Registration Form 2023
|Name Of Entrance Exam||NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [NEET]|
|Name Of the Organizing Department||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Entrance Exam Candidates||MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses|
|Starting Date For Registration||March 2023 (Expected)|
|Last Date For Registration||May 2023 (Expected)|
|Mode Of Registration||Apply Online|
|Post Title||NEET Registration Link|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
NEET Registration Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants age will not be less than 17 Years.
- Applicants have cleared 10+2 Examination with the equivalent subject such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as the core from an authorized Board.
- Candidate Indian, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign all can apply in the NEET Registration.
- If the Applicants can belong to the UR category they have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 12th For applying in NEET.
- If the Applicants can belong to the OBC/SC/ST category they have scored a minimum of 40% marks in 12th For applying in NEET.
- If the Applicants can belong to the PWD category they have scored a minimum of 45% marks in 12th For applying in NEET.
NEET Phase 2 Registration Required Documents:
- Age Proof
- Cast Certificate (If Needed)
- Email Address
- Mobile No
- Aadhar Card Of Candidate
- Pan Card
- If Proof Issued by the government
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Residency Proof, etc
NEET Registration Last Date 2023
- Starting Date Of Phase 1 registration: 13 July 2023
- Ending Date of Phase 1 registration: 10th August 2023
- Date Of Phase 1 Examination: 12-September-2023
- Start Date Of Filling NEET Second Phase Registration: 1st-October-2023
- Ending Date of Filling NEET Second Phase Registration: 10-October-2023
- NEET Second Phase correction window: 13-October-2023
- Start Date Of Filling NEET Registration Form 2023: March 2023 (Expected)
NEET Gives Admission Courses For:
- Other undergraduate Medical Courses
National Testing Agency Helpline Number | NEET Contact Details:
- Phone Number 011-40759000/011-69227700
- Email Address: [email protected]
How to Fill Neet Phase 2 Registration – Application Process:
- To begin with, accessing the official of the NTA NEET via @https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- On the official webpage click on the NEET Second Phase Registration.
- A new login window will appear applicants have to click on the New Registration.
- Now fill up the application form with all correct details such as the Name, Email, DOB, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- Now an OTP window will appear and you have to the OTP which is received on the registered mobile number.
- After that candidates have to attach all the necessary documents such as ID Proof, Age Proof, Dob Certificate, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Address Proof, etc.
- And now with a click on the submitted button, the applicant will be successfully registered.
Some Important Links:
National Testing Agency NEET Official Website: Click Here
Pingback: CBSE Admit Card Term 2 - [Affiliation Number, Password] - Class 10 12
Pingback: mjpru.ac.in 2022 Examination Form, Result - mjptbcwreis Private Form