NEET Second Phase Registration Link – How to Fill Neet Phase 2 Registration 2021 2022. Check Last Date to Enroll for NEET 2nd Phase Exam 2021-22.
- NEET Second Phase Registration Link – neet.nta.nic.in
- General Details Regarding the NEET Second Phase Registration Form 2021
- NEET Registration Eligibility Criteria:
- NEET Phase 2 Registration Required Documents:
- NEET Phase 2 Registration Last Date 2021
- NEET Gives Admission Courses For:
- National Testing Agency Helpline Number | NEET Contact Details:
- How to Fill Neet Phase 2 Registration – Application Process:
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
NEET Second Phase Registration Link – neet.nta.nic.in
NEET Second Phase Registration Link – How to Fill Neet Phase 2 Registration: The National Test Agency has released the notification on its official website for the NEET Registration. The application is released for the Entrance Exam for MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses. As all the applicants know that the Application Process will be started on 13-July-2021 for the 1st Phase. As the examination for the 1st Phase will be successfully conducted on the 12-September-2021.
Now all the applicants are eagerly waiting for the NEET Second Phase Registration 2021. The administration will release the NEET Second Phase Registration Form will be On 1St-October-2021. All the eligible candidates can fill up the NEET application form before the last date which is 10-October-2021. So all the students who want to apply can apply before it’s too late. The NTA has opened the NEET correction window till 13-October-2021. Through this below article applicants can grab all the necessary information regarding the NEET Second Phase such as Important Dates, Important Documents, Eligibility, Apply Process, Etc.
General Details Regarding the NEET Second Phase Registration Form 2021
|Name Of Entrance Exam||NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [NEET]|
|Name Of the Organizing Department||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Entrance Exam Candidates||MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses|
|Starting Date For Registration in Second Phase||1st-October-2021|
|Last Date For Registration in Second Phase||10-October-2021|
|Mode Of Registration||Apply Online|
|Post Title||NEET Second Phase Registration Link|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
NEET Registration Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants age will not be less than 17 Years.
- Applicants have cleared 10+2 Examination with the equivalent subject such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as the core from an authorized Board.
- Candidate Indian, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign all can apply in the NEET Registration.
- If the Applicants can belong to the UR category they have scored a minimum of 50% marks in 12th For applying in NEET.
- If the Applicants can belong to the OBC/SC/ST category they have scored a minimum of 40% marks in 12th For applying in NEET.
- If the Applicants can belong to the PWD category they have scored a minimum of 45% marks in 12th For applying in NEET.
NEET Phase 2 Registration Required Documents:
- Age Proof
- Cast Certificate (If Needed)
- Email Address
- Mobile No
- Aadhar Card Of Candidate
- Pan Card
- If Proof Issued by the government
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Residency Proof, etc
NEET Phase 2 Registration Last Date 2021
- Starting Date Of Phase 1 registration: 13-July-2021
- Ending Date of Phase 1 registration: 10th-August-2021
- Date Of Phase 1 Examination: 12-September-2021
- Start Date Of Filling NEET Second Phase Registration: 1st-October-2021
- Ending Date of Filling NEET Second Phase Registration: 10-October-2021
- NEET Second Phase correction window: 13-October-2021
NEET Gives Admission Courses For:
- Other undergraduate Medical Courses
National Testing Agency Helpline Number | NEET Contact Details:
- Phone Number 011-40759000/011-69227700
- Email Address: [email protected]
How to Fill Neet Phase 2 Registration – Application Process:
- To begin with, accessing the official of the NTA NEET via @https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- On the official webpage click on the NEET Second Phase Registration.
- A new login window will appear applicants have to click on the New Registration.
- Now fill up the application form with all correct details such as the Name, Email, DOB, Mobile Number, Address, etc.
- Now an OTP window will appear and you have to the OTP which is received on the registered mobile number.
- After that candidates have to attach all the necessary documents such as ID Proof, Age Proof, Dob Certificate, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Address Proof, etc.
- And now with a click on the submitted button, the applicant will be successfully registered.
Some Important Links:
National Testing Agency NEET Official Website: Click Here