www.ncs.gov.in Registration 2022 Login – LIC Jobs 2022 [NCS Part Time Job]. Apply Online for NCS Jobs – National Career Service Portal 2022
Apply Online @ www.ncs.gov.in Registration 2022 Login – LIC Jobs 2022 [NCS Part-Time Job]: National Career Service will be releasing the Job Seekers Portal For the applicants of India. Now there are many of applicants who want to register in www.ncs.gov.in Registration 2022. Applicants just need to go on the official website of the National Career Portal via www.ncs.gov.in.
- NCS Registration- LIC jobs 2022
- Basic information regarding the NCB services and channels they provide to the job seekers.
- How to register in NCS (www.ncs.gov.in )Registration 2022 | Login Registration 2022:
- 1. Steps to register in NCS (National Career Service)
- 2. Provide New Job & Search applicants
- 4. Schedule Interviews
- How to participate for job fairs in NCS portal:
- Services offered by NCS registration:
- Qualification needs in LIC India recruitment 2022:
- Trending in India
NCS Registration- LIC jobs 2022
NCS Portal are delivered through Computers, Common Service Centers, Career Centers and Post Offices. It does not charge any fees for registration on the portal and its services. The NCS project reaches out with three important pillars that is a well designed ICT based portal, Model Career Centers and Interlinkage with all the states through employment.
The career related services is provided by digital centralized portal which including job search, job matching, rich career content, career counselling, information on Job Fairs, services of local service providers like drivers, plumbers, etc. for Indian citizens.
Basic information regarding the NCB services and channels they provide to the job seekers.
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Registration||Job Seekers, Employers, Skill Providers, Career Counsellors, Local Service Providers, Career Centers, Placement Organizations, Households (for availing the services of the LSP) and Government Departments.|
|NCS Toll Free Number||1800-425-1514|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview and Medical Exam|
|Available||Tuesday to Sunday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM|
|Languages||Hindi, English, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Delivered channels||Computers/Mobile browsers, Common Service Centers (1 lakh + centers), Career Centers (900+ Employment Exchanges, 100+ Model Career Centers) and Post Offices|
How to register in NCS (www.ncs.gov.in )Registration 2022 | Login Registration 2022:
National Career Service (NCS) is a one stage portal that avails career services. Like job matching, career counselling, job notifications, internships and alike. A national portal (www.ncs.gov.in) provides a platform to connect job seekers and employers.
Employer: An organization(employer) who hires employees(job seekers) to perform specific work and assignments. Any organization: Private and Public Sector Unit with a valid Organization’s PAN can register as an employer on the NCS Portal channel.
1. Steps to register in NCS (National Career Service)
- Visit the NCS website (www.ncs.gov.in)
- Than On the one side, below the login box you will find the ‘Sign Up’ button so click on it.
- A new page will appear and As you are a job seeker, select the ‘Jobseeker’ option.
- The registration form will shown on the page, you have to fill the details along with Identification Number (either of Pan card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, Driving License, or UAN Number)
- Once you are done, you have to enter the Captcha code
- Now click on the box and agree to the terms and conditions over there.
- Now click on the “Submit” button and proceed further.
- When registration is done and you will receive an One time password(OTP) on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify your registration.
2. Provide New Job & Search applicants
Organization or employer can post a new job & search candidates according to their need under his NCS portal account.
– Employer can upload jobs by clicking on the Post New Job link.
– The job details can also be saved as draft.
(i) Using NCS portal the employer can recruit jobseekers directly.
(ii) Using employer’s on our recruitment channel
– Employer after clicking on any candidates name, they will get an option to “View Documents/Certificates” of that candidate.
3. Shortlist Candidates
- The employer after checking the documents they shortlist them as per their work requirements.
- Once they shortlisted the candidates the contact details must be there in the documents.
- So the employers reach out the the jobseekers directly
- After an Interview Request has been sent to the candidates by click on the action button .
4. Schedule Interviews
- After the shortlisting interviews request has been sent to the candidates .
- And arrange the interview schedule of each candidate.
- Once the candidate Accepts/Rejects the Interview
- Invite the same is visible to the employer in the Scheduled Interviews Tab
How to participate for job fairs in NCS portal:
- Log into the NCS portal
- then click the Job Fair/Event link from the left panel
- The Job Fair/Event screen displays
- It has a separate tab each for Job Fairs and Events.
- The Job Fair/Event screen allows you to search for job fairs and events using the available search filters (State, District, and Industry).
- Candidates can search the details according to their interest in a particular job fairs and events .
Services offered by NCS registration:
- Catering the rehabilitation needs for jobs
- Providing non formal vocational training
- Vocational rehabilitation assistance
- Organizing job fairs
Qualification needs in LIC India recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor Degree
- B. Arch.
- M. Tech
- Post Graduate Masters Degree