mpsconline.gov.in Registration 2021 Login – mpsc.gov.in Exam Date 2022. Check Maharashtra Public Service Commission Exam Date for Various Test. Apply Online for MPSC Online Registration 2021-22.
- mpsconline.gov.in Registration 2021 2022 Login
- Overview Regarding MPSC State Services Prelims Exam 2021 Advertisement
- Documents Required For MPSC Registration 2021:
- MPSC Application Form State Services Prelims Exam Application Fees:
- Selection Process for MPSC State Services Exam
- MPSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
- Name of Vacancies and Vacancies Classification For MPSC Jobs 2021
- MPSC Vacancies Age Limit:
- MPSC Bharti Age Relaxation:
- Salary For MPSC State Services Jobs:
- MPSC Registration 2021 Last Date | MPSC Exam Date | mpsc.gov.in Exam Date 2022
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Contact Details | MPSC Helpline Number:
- MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Pattern:
- MPSC State Services Mains Exam Pattern:
- How To Apply in the mpsconline.gov.in Registration 2021 Login:
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
mpsconline.gov.in Registration 2021 2022 Login
Are you looking for Government Jobs in Maharashtra? if yes then MPSC has taken out with a big opportunity for you. Recently, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released State Services Prelims Online Form 2021 on its official Portal. All the eligible and interested applicants who are applicable in this recruitment process can check the details from here. The administration is going to recruit eligible candidates for the 290 Vacancies of State Services in various branches of the MPSC.
There are about 290 vacant posts are available to fill with eligible candidates. The online application form submission has been started on 5th October 2021 and will end on 25th October 2021. The administration will be conducting the Prelims and the Mains Examination for the applied Students. In the below article we mention the Application fees, Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Application Process. So check the necessary details dedicatedly before going to submit the online application form.
Overview Regarding MPSC State Services Prelims Exam 2021 Advertisement
|Name Of The Organizing Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Vacancies Available||290 Posts|
|Exam Name||State Services Prelims Exam|
|Apply Mode||Online Registration|
|Starting Date of Apply||5th October 2021|
|Last Date Of Apply||25th October 2021|
|Title Of Article||mpsconline.gov.in Registration 2021 Login|
|Name Of Vacancy||Assistant Labor Commissioner, Assistant State Tax Commissioner, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Deputy Superintendent & Other vacancies|
|MPSC Helpdesk Number||7303821822 / 18001234275|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Documents Required For MPSC Registration 2021:
- Age Verification Documents,
- Qualification Certificate,
- Aadhar Card,
- Registered Mobile Number,
- Address Proof,
- ID Proof,
- Past Year Marksheet,
- Caste Certificate (If required),
- Experience Certificate,
- Degree, etc
MPSC Application Form State Services Prelims Exam Application Fees:
- General Category: INR. 544/-
- OBC/ SC/ ST Category: INR. 344/-
Selection Process for MPSC State Services Exam
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Test
- Documentary Verification/Interview.
MPSC Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
- 10th Pass,
- 12th Pass,
- Degree (Relevant Discipline)
- 3 Year Diploma In Any Stream
Name of Vacancies and Vacancies Classification For MPSC Jobs 2021
- Deputy Director of Industry: 04 Posts
- Assistant Labor Commissioner: 22 Posts
- Deputy Education Officer: 25 Posts
- Room Officer: 39 Posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 04 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Land Records: 15 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent: 01 Post
- Assistant Commissioner: 01 Post
- Skill Development, Employment, and Entrepreneurship Guidance Officer: 16 Posts
- Government Workers Officer: 54 Posts
- Support Group Development Officer: 17 Posts
- Deputy Collector: 12 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police/ Assistant Commissioner of Police (Unarmed): 16 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner of State Taxes: 16 Posts
- Group Development Officer: 15 Posts
- Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounts Service: 15 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Society: 18 Posts
Total: 290 Vacancies Available
MPSC Vacancies Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
- For OBC Category: Maximum Age limit Will be 45 Years
MPSC Bharti Age Relaxation:
- SC/ST Category: 05 Years
- OBC Category: 03 Years
Salary For MPSC State Services Jobs:
For Till now the administration will not mention something Salary in the official notification. But the candidate after clearing the Prelims and the Mains Examination and will present in the interview Process the officials will tell everything about the Pay Band Status.
MPSC Registration 2021 Last Date | MPSC Exam Date | mpsc.gov.in Exam Date 2022
- Commencement Date of MPSC Registration 2021: 05th-October-2021
- Last Date of MPSC Registration 2021: 25th October 2021
- MPSC Prelims Exam date 2022: 2nd-January-2022
- MPSC Mains Exam date 2022: 7th-May-2022 to 9th-May-2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Contact Details | MPSC Helpline Number:
- Phone Number: 7303821822 / 18001234275
- Email Address: [email protected]
Note: Supporting Time Will be Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Saturday & Sunday: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
MPSC State Services Prelims Exam Pattern:
- Time Duration will be 120 Minutes
- Each Paper carries 200 Marks
- 1/3 negative marking for each wrong question.
- The Paper Carries MCOs Types Question.
MPSC State Services Mains Exam Pattern:
- The Paper Carries MCOs Types Question.
- Candidates have to complete 6 Papers
- Language of Paper will be in English Or Marathi
- In the General Studies Paper, Negative Marking will be applicable.
How To Apply in the mpsconline.gov.in Registration 2021 Login:
- Firstly candidates have to go on the official website of MPSC via https://mpsconline.gov.in/
- Now on the homepage of the official website click on New User Registration.
- On the appearing Window, the Candidate has to Fill Up their Email Id, Mobile Number, Password, Dob etc.
- Now through the OTP process candidate have to Verify Mobile Number and Email Address.
- After That Click on the Register.
- Now again a new window will appear and now you have to select the vacancy you want to be applied for.
- Now attach all the required documents.
- Pay the necessary application fees.
- And with a click on the submitted button, you are successfully applied.
Some Important Links:
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Official Website: Touch Here