Mp Atithi Shikshak Registration 2022 – Atithi e KYC [Samagra Portal id] Prabandhan Pranali: Read all the guidelines related to Madhya Pradesh Atithi Shikshak 2022 Registration Process here.
The Madhya Pradesh Education Department recruits deserved candidates for the posts of School Guest Teacher every year. Candidates can register for MP Atithi Shikshak 2022 Bharti from its official website. If you are searching for the MP Guest Teacher Online Registration 2022-2023, then you can read the article given here. You may also refer to the official website of the authority as shown in the end section of the article.
- Atithi Shikshak Registration 2022 Madhya Pradesh
- Atithi Shikshak Bharti Online – Highlights
- GFMS Portal 2022 – Guest Teacher Registration Online
- MP Guest Teacher New Registration 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Madhya Pradesh Guest Teacher 2022 Registration Date
- Documents Required During Madhya Pradesh Guest Teacher Online Registration 2022
- Samagra Portal ID
- Atithi e KYC Prabandhan Pranali
- How To Apply Online For MP Atithi Shikshak Registration 2022?
- Important Links:
- Get Other Links
- Frequently Asked Questions Related To MP Guest Teacher Registration 2022
Atithi Shikshak Registration 2022 Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh Atithi Shikshak is engaged in Primary School, Higher Secondary School, Secondary School, and Higher Secondary School. In case you have already registered as guest teachers in the previous year, then you do not require to do a new registration. Now, we are providing detailed information regarding the Registration Process for Atithi Shikshak Vacancies. For other updates, you must stay connected with us regular basis.
Atithi Shikshak Bharti Online – Highlights
|Name of Department||Madhya Pradesh Education Department|
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Article Name||Mp Atithi Shikshak Registration 2022 – Atithi e Kyc [Samagra Portal id] Prabandhan Pranali|
|System Name||Guest Faculty Management System|
|Also Known as||GFMS|
|Government||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
GFMS Portal 2022 – Guest Teacher Registration Online
राज्य सरकार के तहत मध्य प्रदेश शिक्षा विभाग अतिथि शिक्षक प्रबंधन प्रणाली नामक एक ऑनलाइन पोर्टल प्रदान करता है। यह आमतौर पर GFMS के रूप में लोकप्रिय है। इस पोर्टल पर आपको कई ऑनलाइन सेवाएं मिलेंगी। इस पोर्टल पर, आप अधिसूचना विवरण, आदेश की जानकारी, अतिथि संकाय के लिए उपलब्ध आवेदकों के बारे में विवरण, रिक्ति विवरण, मानदेय भुगतान, लॉगिन इत्यादि प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। आप केवल इस पोर्टल पर जाकर जीएफएमएस पोर्टल के बारे में अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।
Some Other Information:
- Pushpa 2 Release Date
- Pushpa Part 2 Movie Trailer
- Fast X Movie Coming Out Date
- BTS PTD Live cinema in India
- BTS Tour Dates 2022 – Book Tickets
- Windows 12 Update
- Salaar Movie Release Date
- Fast & Furious 10 Release Date
- KGF Chapter 3 Release Date
- KGF 3 Announcement
- Teen Patti | Rummy App [INR 5000 Free Bonus]
MP Guest Teacher New Registration 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For Madhya Pradesh Guest Faculty Registration 2022-23, the educational qualifications will get permitted according to the UGC norms.
- For Atithi Shikshak Jobs in MP Higher Education Department, aspirants should have ages between 20 years to 45 years. You may read the further details about MP Guest Faculty Registration 2022 Eligibilities, you may refer to the official website of GFMS as provided in the last section of the article.
Madhya Pradesh Guest Teacher 2022 Registration Date
Starting Date: 03.06.2022
Last Date: 10.06.2022
Documents Required During Madhya Pradesh Guest Teacher Online Registration 2022
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Post Graduate (PG)
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate,
- Undergraduate (UG), etc.
Samagra Portal ID
Samagra Unique Family sssm ID is an 8-digit unique number allotted to a registered family spell the persons in that specific family will be offered with a 9-digit unique number each. This scheme has been started in Madhya Pradesh State. If you want to register on Samagra Portal, then you may follow the guidelines as follows:
- Go to the main page of Samagra Portal i.e. samagra.gov.in.
- On the main page, you should have to go to search for the Samagra Portal Registration option for new members.
- Click on that option.
- Then, you will get the Registration page in front of you.
- Fill in all the necessary details in the registration form.
- And, complete the registration procedure.
Atithi e KYC Prabandhan Pranali
- Firstly, log in to GFMS Portal by providing login details like your Registration Number or Mobile Number and Password.
- Click on the e-KYC option.
- Key in your overall address number and mobile number.
- Fill in the Aadhar card number.
- Now select OTP on mobile.
- After that, the message “Successful e-KYC” will display in front of you.
- Take a printout of your KYC page for future use.
How To Apply Online For MP Atithi Shikshak Registration 2022?
- First of all, go to the official website of GFMS.
- Visit the home page of the official website.
- On the home page, you should have to click on the ‘Guest Faculty’ option.
- Then, select the option of ‘MP Guest Teacher Registration’.
- Go to the GFMS Login section.
- Fill up Registration Number and Password.
- Then, complete the login process to get your application form.
- After reaching the page Application Form.
- You should have to fill up that form completely and submit it.
- Also, take a printout of this application form for your future use.
|Admission Login (Home Page)||Click Here|
|GFMS Official Website||Click Here|
Get Other Links
- Free Fire Advanced Server Registration 2022
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2023
- Free Fire Illuminate APK New Update
- Rajasthan Election Date 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2022
- IPL 2022 Points Table
- Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Election Result
- Windows 12 Release Date
- ICC ODI Worldcup 2023 Schedule
- IPL Tickets 2023
Frequently Asked Questions Related To MP Guest Teacher Registration 2022
Yes, the experience certificate will be needed to apply for Guest Teacher in MP Education Department.
The starting date of Madhya Pradesh Guest Teacher Registration is 03rd June 2022.
The Madhya Pradesh Atithi Shikshak Registration’s due date is 10th June 2022.
The mode of MP Guest Teacher Registration 2022 is online.
Yes, you can apply for e-KYC with the help of this portal.
You can visit the official website of GFMS i.e. gfms.mp.gov.in to apply for this registration.
The full form of GFMS is Guest Faculty Management System.
To do the login into GFMS Portal, you should have to fill in details like Registration Number or Mobile Number, and Password.