Ladakh marathon 2022 registration– ladakhmarathon.com 9th Edition 2022: the Ladakh marathon will be started on Thursday 08 September to Sunday 11 September. this marathon is the 9th edition in 2022 with two ultra races – the 72 km Khardung La Challenge and the 122 km Silk Route Ultra. participants must register before 15th July and know more about the registration process and eligibility criteria, you have to go through the entire article given below.
- Ladakhmarathon.com 9th Edition 2022 – Ladakh Marathon 2022 Registration
- Some Important Highlights from Ladakh Marathon Route Map 2022
- Important Dates Regarding Ladakh marathon 9th edition Route Map 2022:
- Ladakh Marathon Prize Money 2022:
- Eligible Criteria for 9th edition Ladakh marathon 2022
- Rules And Regulations For Ladakh Ultra Marathon 2022
- How to register Online registration in Ladakh marathon 2022:
- Some Important Links:
Ladakhmarathon.com 9th Edition 2022 – Ladakh Marathon 2022 Registration
Ladakh Marathon has many places where various races take place around the mountains, rivers and valleys. It will leave lifelong memories and happiness when you will get the chance to say that you ran the Ladakh Marathon. Ladakh Marathon became a full member of AIMS and has been profiled among the most beautiful breathtaking and awe-inspiring marathons in the world. Ladakh marathon 9th edition will be held from 07 September to 11 September and to participate in the marathon the registration is started on 15th April. To know more about the Ladakh Marathon through this given below article you will get to know more about the criteria and the registration process and date.
Some Important Highlights from Ladakh Marathon Route Map 2022
|Name of the marathon||Ladakh marathon|
|Dates of marathon||
|Distance on each day||
|Registration date||from 15th April 2022 to 15th July 2022.|
|Race Director||Ladakh Marathon|
|Email address||[email protected]|
You May Also Check:
- KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23
- KGF Chapter 2 Advance Booking Report
- BookMyShow Jersey Advance Booking
- igtools Followers 100
- EPFO Unified Portal
- Tata IPL Purple Cap and Orange Cap Winner List 2022
- KBC Registration 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Schedule
Important Dates Regarding Ladakh marathon 9th edition Route Map 2022:
- Thursday 8 Sept – for the 122km Silk Route Ultra
- Friday 9 Sept – for the 72km Khardungla Challenge and Run Ladakh for Fun
- Sunday 11 Sept – for the Marathon, Half Marathon, 10.5 km Run.
Ladakh Marathon Prize Money 2022:
- The official administration will be updated soon for the Ladakh Marathon Prize Money 2022.
Eligible Criteria for 9th edition Ladakh marathon 2022
1. Age eligibility on 11th September
- 5km Run for 12years
- 10.5 Km Run for 14 years
- 21.1 km Run for 16 years
- 42.1 km Run for 18 years
- 72 km Run for 20 years
- 122 km Run for 24 Years
- For 50 years all races available
2. Runners should be in good physical condition to participate.
3. Participants need to arrive and report in Ladakh days in advance:
- For Silk Route Ultra and Khardung La Challenge – 10 days in advance
- For Half Marathon and Marathon – 7 days in advance.
- For 05 km Ladakh Run for Fun and 10.5 Km Race – 5 days in advance.
Rules And Regulations For Ladakh Ultra Marathon 2022
- 10.5 KM RUN – two 10 km runs under 1 hour 30 mins must be done by participants
- HALF MARATHON – one-half marathon under 3 hours OR two 10 km runs under 1 hour 25 mins must be done by runners
- MARATHON – one full marathon OR two half marathons must have been done by runners
- KHARDUNG LA CHALLENGE – runner will be eligible for this race who fulfils any one option listed below :
- Two full marathons under 5 hours
- Two ultra-marathon over 70 km
- A full marathon under five hours and an ultra-marathon over 70 km
- If the documents are submitted eligibility has been verified within 5-7 working days, payment link will be shared amongst the runner application after the confirmation
- A maximum of 200 runners or participants are restricted to the KHARDUNG LA CHALLENGE race.
- SILK ROUTE ULTRA – runner will be eligible for this race who fulfils any one option listed below :
- Finisher of Khardung La Challenge 2019
- Finisher of Khardung La Challenge of previous years either an ultra marathon (over 100 km)
- Finisher of 2 ultra marathons which are over 100 km
- Finisher of a WTC Ironman race
- once the documents are submitted eligibility criteria have been verified within 5-7 working days,
- a payment link will be share amongst the runner application after the confirmation
- A maximum of 50 runners or participants are restricted to the SILK ROUTE ULTRA race.
How to register Online registration in Ladakh marathon 2022:
Registrations for Ladakh Marathon will open on 15th April 2022 and close on 15th July 2022. and To register for the marathon there is two ways for applying one is Online registration and another one is by post mail.
1. As registration is now open for all than to apply Offline there are steps to follow:
- Step One: Click here to download the Application Form
- Step Two: Complete the application form along with signed Agreement of Risk & Indemnity and other requisite documents
- Step Three: fee can be sent through post mail
- Step Four: Post mail Address
- Ladakh Marathon Hub
- Hotel Kanglhachen Complex
- Opposite to Police Station and CMO’s office
- Leh – 194101
- Union Territory of Ladakh, India
- Tel: + 91 1982 253348, 253257
- Email: [email protected]
2. Online Registrations for the 9th edition of the Ladakh Marathon are now open.
- Step1. Visit the official website ladakhmarathon.com and click on the registration option in the plate
- Step 2. After clicking you get the option “how to register”
- Step 3. You will get the options of which Marathon you want to run and select according to your choice
- Step 4. Then there will be a form regarding the registration details where you have to fill in name, email, mobile number, dob, age, address, city etc.
- Step 5. Go to the given link youtoocanrun.com to fill the online registration form.
Some Important Links:
- All information regarding Ladakh Marathon is available on the Official Website: Click Here