[email protected] bankofindia.com | epay.union bank of india.co.in/kvfee : KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23 for Second Quarter. Visit the official website at https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee For Online Payment. Know about How to Pay KV Fee Online or Offline here.
- KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23 [www.kvsangathan.nic.in]
- KV Fee Payment Method 2022-23 Challan Form
- Details About KV Fee Online Payment 2022-23
- KVS Fee Other Information [epay.unionbankofindia.co.in KV Fee]
- How To Done KV UBI Fee Payment Login 2022 Online?
- Online fees Collection for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan [Helpdesk]
- Trending in India
KV Online Fee Payment 2022-23 [www.kvsangathan.nic.in]
Kendriya Vidyalayas (KV) are schools affiliated to the CBSE Board under the Government of India. In which studies from Class I to Class XII are conducted. In Kendriya Vidyalayas, students can study either in English or Hindi medium.
A common syllabus is followed in all Kendriya Vidyalayas in India. Therefore, if a student takes admission from one Kendriya Vidyalaya to any other Kendriya Vidyalaya in India, then he does not face any problem in understanding the studies and syllabus. Kendriya Vidyalaya is called Central School in English.
|Fee Deposit Starting Date||01st Date of January, April, July, and October 2022|
|Last Date (Without Late Fee)||15th Date of January, April, July, and October 2022|
|Last Date (With Late Fee)||16th Date of January, April, July, and October 2022|
KV Fee Payment Method 2022-23 Challan Form
There are two ways to deposit fees in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan schools. Both methods are very simple and parents can use both methods to pay KV Fees without late fees.
The first method is offline, in which the Union Bank challan has to be printed and the fee has to be deposited in the bank. To print the challan, you need to have the child’s ID number and date of birth.
The second way to pay the fee is online. In which you can deposit the child’s fee online through your ATM or Net Banking. The method of depositing the fee online is given below, by following which you can pay the fee.
Details About KV Fee Online Payment 2022-23
|School Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Fee Payment Method||Online Or Offline|
|Payment Through||Online Netbanking|
|Bank Name||Union Bank of India|
KVS Fee Other Information [epay.unionbankofindia.co.in KV Fee]
Fees of students are deposited every three months in Kendriya Vidyalaya, and 12-month fees are paid in Kendriya Vidyalaya. There is a quarter of three months.
The first quarter is from January to March, in which you have to deposit advance fees by 10 January. The second quarter is from April to June. The third quarter is from July to September. The fourth quarter is from October to December. If you are late in paying the fees, then separate charges are also levied.
How To Done KV UBI Fee Payment Login 2022 Online?
1. First of all, you have to open the Union Bank website.
2. On the home page, you have to click on the option of Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee.
3. A new page will open in which you have to enter the registration number and DOB of the child.
4. And after entering the captcha code, click on the submit button.
5. Now, you will see the options for Make Payment and Challan Print.
6. If you want to deposit the fee by going to the bank by challan, then click on the option with challan.
7. If you want to deposit fees online then click on “Make Payment Online”.
8. A new page will open in which you have to write your mobile number and email address and click on Make Payment again.
9. In the next step, you have to select your ATM or NetBanking option from which you want to make the payment.
10. Fill in your bank details and deposit the fee.
11. At last, you have to print the slip of the fee.
12. And finally you have to log out from the Union Bank website.
Online fees Collection for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan [Helpdesk]
Click here for Online fees Collection (Fee Payment)
Click here for Online Challan generation and Fee receipts
Visit KVS Official Website and pay the online fees payment – Click Here