Jio Scholarship 2022 – The Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited offers the Jio Scholarship for meritorious Candidates. Candidates, who have secured high marks in the Past Qualifying Year are eligible to use this scholarship. The scholarship motive is to uplift and providing students to pursue their 10th to 12th, diploma, UG and PG from arts, commerce and science streams. Volution all the way down to read more about Jio Scholarship 2022 Application, Jio Scholarship 2022, Application Procedure from this Page.
- Jio Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
- Jio Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- Jio Scholarship 2022 Last Date To Apply | Jio Scholarship 2022 Start Date:
- Jio Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Reliance Jio Scholarship 2022 Required Documents
- Jio Scholarship 2022 Amount
- How Register Online For Jio Scholarship Apply | Registration Process
- Some Important Links | Jio Scholarship Official Website:
Jio Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Jio Scholarship 2022 Application Form began for all the meritorious applicants to encourage them to pursue their studies till the PG level. This Jio Scholarship Scheme is assumed for students who scored high marks in the past year and have an economically weak background. The scholarship is available for those candidates who are completed their course on the First Attempt with good marks. The registration process will be done through the Online Medium. Through this article, we are providing all the Important information which help you at the time of Registration.
Fresh Update As of 29-October-2021: Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited is one of the biggest telecom companies in India. So the Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited is providing the 10th to 12th, diploma, UG and PG from arts, commerce and science streams candidates for the scholarship scheme. The scheme is available to Applicants all over India. For the session 2021-22 the scholarship registration will be closed and now all the applicants is waiting for the Jio Scholarship 2022 for the session 2022-23. And as per our leaked sources, the Jio Scholarship will be released in the mon of March 2022 (Approx). So all the applicants are requested to be on this page.
Starting Date Of Jio Scholarship 2022 Application: March 2022 (Approx)
Amount Of Jio Scholarship: 35,000 to 55,000
Direct link For Applying: Mention in The Below Article
Jio Scholarship 2022 Application Form
|Name Of Organizing Authority||Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited|
|Name Of Scholarship Scheme||Jio Scholarship|
|Candidates who are taking Benefits||10th to 12th, diploma, UG and PG from arts, commerce and science streams|
|Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date Of Scholarship Application||March 2022 (Approx)|
|Last Date Of Apply in the Scholarship||June 2022 (Approx)|
|Amount Of Jio Scholarship||35,000 to 55,000|
|Eligibility Criteria||The appeared candidates will have to qualify the past class by scoring good marks|
Jio Scholarship 2022 Last Date To Apply | Jio Scholarship 2022 Start Date:
- Starting Date Of Jio Scholarship Application: March 2022 (Approx)
- Last Date Of Apply in the Jio Scholarship 2022: June 2022 (Approx)
Jio Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- For the 10th standard, the candidates will have to the scoring over the 85% from a recognized board.
- For the 11th Class, the Aspirants will have to the scoring over the 85% from a recognized board.
- For the 12the Board, the Applicants will have to score over the 80% from a recognized board.
- For the Undergraduate Programme, the Applicants will have to score a minimum of the 75% from a University Examination.
- For the Post Graduation Programme, the Candidates will have to score a minimum of the 75% from a University Examination.
- The Applied candidate will be a citizen of India.
- The candidate family annually income will not be more than the limit which is set by the higher administration.
- The candidate must belong to a weaker economical background.
- The student who wants to apply for the scholarship will have their own bank account.
Reliance Jio Scholarship 2022 Required Documents
- BPL Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Adhaar Card Number
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheet/Certificate
- Residential proof
- Passbook Photocopy
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Number
- Date Of Birth Certificate Copy
Jio Scholarship 2022 Amount
- X Class: INR. 35,000/-
- XI Class: INR. 38,000/-
- XII Class: INR. 45,000/-
- Undergraduate Programme: INR. 52,000/-
- Post-Graduation Programme: INR. 55,000/-
How Register Online For Jio Scholarship Apply | Registration Process
- Start with accessing the official website via www.jio.com
- Now on the official homepage click on the Scholarship
- On the new window click on the new Registration.
- Now on the appearing window in from of you, the candidates have to fill up all the important personnel information such as the Name, Mobile Number, Email, Username, Password, Etc
- Now the applicant will get the OTP on the Registered Mobile Number and you have to fill that OTP in the provided column.
- After that attach all the scanned documents and click on the Proceed Buton.
- Now the application will be registered.
Some Important Links | Jio Scholarship Official Website:
- Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited Official Website: Click On Here