Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 Date, Result, Exit Polls, MLA List, Live Vote Counting 2023. Check Gujarat Vidhan Sabha Election (Chunav) Date.
Gujarat Assembly Elections are scheduled to take place in November 2022. Prior to actually submitting his surprising resignation on September 11th, the BJP was supposed to be headed by CM Vijay Rupani in the 2022 Gujarat Elections, under whose Chief Ministership the BJP had secured the 2017 Assembly Elections.
- The Gujarat Assembly Election 2022
- General Details Regarding the Election Commission of Gujarat:
- Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 Live Vote Counting
- 2022 Gujarat legislative assembly election
- Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 MLA List:
- Gujarat Legislative Assembly Exit Polls:
- Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 Live Voting Counting
- Opinion polls for the Gujarat Assembly Election 2022: Religious and Caste Distribution
- Some Important Links:
The Gujarat Assembly Election 2022
According to initial accounts, his management of the Covid-19 Pandemic, which resulted in a health and economic nightmare for Gujarat, is the cause for his departure. Vijay Rupani was a soft-spoken chief minister, however, some political analysts believe that this added to his reputation as a ‘weak’ chief minister who enabled bureaucracy to overcome political leadership in important decisions. His weak political leadership is also said to be one of the reasons he fell out of favour with Prime Minister Modi. In an unexpected decision, Bhupendra Patel, a relatively obscure face contrasted to the names of large figures pursuing the CM position, was chosen as Gujarat’s upcoming chief minister.
General Details Regarding the Election Commission of Gujarat:
|Name Of Department
|Election Commission of Gujarat
|Name of Article
|Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 Date, Result, Exit Polls, MLA List, Live Vote Counting
|Gujarat Assembly Election 2022
|Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 Results
|Updates in the Below article
|Live Vote Counting Gujarat legislative assembly election
|Authority Comes Under
You May Also Check:
- Windows 12 Update | Windows 12 Release Date
- KGF Chapter 3 Release Date | KGF 3 Announcement [Coming or Not] Check Here
- Pushpa 2 Release Date | Pushpa Part 2 Movie Trailer
- Salaar Movie Release Date – Watch Trailer & Booking Date
- Fast & Furious 10 Release Date | Fast X Movie Coming Out Date
- BTS PTD Live cinema in India
- BTS Tour Dates 2022 – Book Tickets
- Free Fire Advanced Server Registration 2022
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2023
- Free Fire Illuminate APK New Update
Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 Live Vote Counting
The BJP will rely on Bhupendra Patel to guide them to triumph next year and assuage any anger/anti-incumbency against the BJP following more than two decades in power in Gujarat. Notwithstanding controlling the state for more than two decades, the Saffron party remains the overwhelming favourite to win the state, owing to PM Modi’s reputation in the state and the party’s strong organisation. The Congress party is still very much in disarray and lacks a leader in the state. It is failing to create excitement amongst its own workers and leaders, who believe that Delhi has abandoned them, and hence is unable to capitalise on any anti-incumbency sentiment. Its dismal performance in the last local elections exemplifies the party’s sorry status.
2022 Gujarat legislative assembly election
On the one hand, the AAP, buoyed by its second-place finish in the Surat Municipal Corporation Elections on its inaugural attempt, is doing everything it can to depict itself as the future of Gujarat as well as the only party capable of defeating the BJP, despite the fact that the Congress has been in opposition for a while. The MIM is also making gains among some of the Muslim population, which is losing trust in Congress’ capacity to win an election. According to the most recent poll, Patidar voters in Gujarat are unimpressed with CM Bhupendra Patel’s nomination of MLA from Ghatlodia assembly constituency (urban) in Ahmedabad City, which was formerly held by the former CM Anandiben Patel. He is regarded as a devotee of Anandiben Patel, and is devoted to her rather than Amit Shah. He, as her, is a Patidar, however a Kadva Patidar, not a Leuva Patidar.
Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 MLA List:
Gujarat’s Cabinet consists of 25 ministers, plus the state’s chief minister, Bhupendra Patel. 10 are Cabinet Ministers, 5 are Ministers of State with Independent Charge, and 9 are Ministers of State without Independent Charge.
Gujarat Legislative Assembly Exit Polls:
The former CM Rupani’s whole cabinet was ousted. Half of the cabinet, like the CM, are first-time MLAs, and the majority of the ministers (22) had no previous experience as a minister before being ushered in. According to accounts, this was undertaken to lessen the anti-incumbency that the former government had accumulated as a result of its management of the epidemic and the economy. Vijay Rupani was also perceived as having lost contact with the cadre and being too distant from the public
Bhupendra Patel was voted by Anandiben Patel’s constituency and is viewed as her party’s loyalist; Anandiben’s suggestion was one of the reasons he was nominated as CM. When Anandiben resigned, Amit Shah’s appointee Rupani was given a chance, and now Anandiben’s appointee has an opportunity.
The fact that he is a Kadva Patel must have aided, as no Kadva Patel has previously served as Gujarat’s Chief Minister, and that he is from Ahmedabad in Central Gujarat ensures that he will not enrage any castes, whereas appointing a Patel from Northern Gujarat would’ve enraged Thakores and Chaudhary OBCs.
Gujarat Assembly Election 2022 Live Voting Counting
Caste dynamics have been reworked in the new cabinet to give more weight to the OBC and SC/ST groups. South Gujarat has also seen a rise in its share at the expense of Saurashtra, according to C.R. Patil, the State BJP leader.
Opinion polls for the Gujarat Assembly Election 2022: Religious and Caste Distribution
Gujarat is 88.57 per cent Hindu, 9.67 per cent Muslim, 1 per cent Jain, and 0.70 per cent Other, according to the 2011 Census.
Gujarat has the third-highest number of Jains in India, behind Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
- Hindu UCs/Savarnas account for 10 to 12 per cent of the state’s population.
- They are made up of Brahmins, Banias (2% each), Rajputs (at least 5%), and Lohan as.
- Patidars/Patels account for 13-16 per cent of the total.
- They are a prominent and economically significant caste in the state.
- Patidars are classified into two groups:
- – Kadvas and Leuvas
- OBCs account for 40-42 percent.
- The OBC list includes 147 castes.
- 20-22 per cent of OBCs are divided among two castes.
- Kolis/Thakores STs are 15-16%
- This makes up around half of all STs. Javits, Paris, and Dhodias are also included in this group.
- SCs constitute 7-8% of the population.
Some Important Links:
Election Commission of Gujarat Official Website: Click Here
You Mau Also Read:
- Rajasthan Election Date 2023 | Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Election Result
- Happy Holi 2023 Wishes
- ICC ODI Worldcup 2023 Schedule
- IPL Tickets 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2022
- IPL 2022 Points Table
- New Vehicle Registration System in India
- Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
- 10th Time Table 2023
- 12th Time Table 2023
- University Time Table 2022
- 10th Result 2022
- 12th Result 2022
- University Result 2022