The Government of Uttar Pradesh provides a facility of the Online Portal i.e. eHRMS Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh Portal. “Manav Sampada” is a common application tool for the purpose of activities of personnel management such as planning, recruitment, monitoring, posting, maintenance of service history, promotion, transfer, etc. This Scheme is maintained, developed, and controlled by the NIC UP State center. Through this portal, you may collect the details about ehrms.upsdc.gov.in UP Attendance, Payroll, Leave Application, login, etc.
- eHRMS UPSDC gov in Home About Us | ehrms.upsdc.gov.in UP Attendance
- Highlights of eHRMS UPSDC Manav Sampada UP Attendance Login 2023
- How To Do eHRMS Login UP? Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh Portal Login Process
- eHRMS UP Attendance Online Portal Registration Process Check Here
- Services Provided By eHRMS Uttar Pradesh Manav Sampada Portal
- Helpline Desk | Manav Sampada UP Portal
- How To Fill eHRMS UPSDC Payroll Attendance Form In eHRMS?
- How To Apply For ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Leave Application?
- EHRMS UPSDC UP Attendance Online Portal | Important Links
eHRMS UPSDC gov in Home About Us | ehrms.upsdc.gov.in UP Attendance
The eHRMS UPSDC Portal offers management of Human resources in Government effectively, and efficiently. This Portal also provides some online modules like Transfer/ Posting, Leave Management, ACR Module, and filling of Annual Property Return. All the services of this portal will get done through online mode only. From the below section, you may also get the details regarding eHRMS UPSDC Services. Candidates can read all the details related to ehrms.upsdc.gov.in UP Attendance System, Leave Application, login, Payroll, etc. from this article.
|Name of Department||1|
|Portal Name||मानव सम्पदा पोर्टल|
|Scheme Name||eHRMS UP (Manav Sampada)|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath, Uttar Pradesh|
|Developed By||National Informatics Center|
|Objective||Provide Online Attendant and Online Service Book|
|Article Name||ehrms.upsdc.gov.in UP Attendance | Payroll [Leave Application] Login 2023|
|Under||The Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Helpline (Supporting Email-ID)||[email protected]|
- First of all, go to the Manav Sampada Portal.
- On the Home page, click on ‘eHRMS Login’.
- A new window will appear in front of you.
- In this window, you need to fill in the details such as User ID, Password, Captcha Text, and select the User
- Department also.
- Click on the Login button.
eHRMS UP Attendance Online Portal Registration Process Check Here
- Open the Manav Sampada Official Website first.
- On the Home page, you should click on ‘EHRMS Login’.
- Fill up the details as required.
- Click on the Login button.
- Then, Click on “Create New User” for Registration of New Employee.
- Then the registration page will appear on your screen.
- Fill up all the details in the form.
- Upload the scanned images of documents.
- Click on submit button.
- After that, you will get the Employee User ID and Password on your active mobile number.
- Check eHRMS Online Service Book Status
- eHRMS Login
- Online Registration
- Leave Application (Apply Online)
- Download App
- Download User Manual
Supporting e-Mail ID: [email protected]
How To Fill eHRMS UPSDC Payroll Attendance Form In eHRMS?
- First of all, visit the eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal Official Website i.e. ehrms.upsdc.gov.in
- Do the Login with using your Login Credentials as you get after the registration.
- In the Menu, select the Payroll Option.
- Click on the ‘Basic Education’ option.
- Then you will get two options i.e. Salary Slip, and Attendance.
- Click on the Attendance alternative.
- Here, you will also get two alternatives. The first is Phil Attendance, and the Second is Lock Attendance.
- In case, any leave/ leave is not taken by any faculty. Then, he or she will open ‘Lock Attendance Data’ and lock her/ his Data.
- If the teacher has taken any leave, then he or she will click on the ‘Fill Attendance’ option.
- After that, Fill up the information about his/ her leave.
- Afterward, he/ she will click on Lock Attendance Data, and Lock his/ her Data.
How To Apply For ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Leave Application?
As per the official notification of eHRMS UPSDC Basic Education Council, now Shiksha Mitra, upper primary school teachers, primary teachers, headmaster, and non-teaching staff will have to fill application form for their leave. After applying online through the ehrms UP portal, teacher’s leave will get accepted. You may apply for the following leave (Manav Sampada login up) through online mode.
- Miscarriage leave
- Causal Leave CL
- Child care leaves CCL
- Maternity Leave
- Medical Leave ML
EHRMS UPSDC UP Attendance Online Portal | Important Links
eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal Login & Registration: Click Here