DVET ITI Admission Candidate Login – admission.dvet.gov.in 2021: Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra has started the admission for ITI. Applicants who want to take admission can fill up their Online Application Form for DVET ITI Admission. The selection process will be done through the online Medium. DVET administration will be releasing the ITI Admission Notification on their official Portal. Applicants who are interested m minimum having completed their 10+2 Examination can apply in the DVET ITI Admission 2021.
All the interested candidates can be applied before the last date. The higher administration will start taking registration forms from September 2021. Which is last till October 2021 (Tentatively) so students can apply before the admission portal will be closed. After reading the below complete article applicants have no need to go anywhere because we are giving you all the important information which can really help you. Information such as the Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Important Dates, Direct Link of Registration, Apply Process, etc. So Applicants Will be requested to read the below article dedicated.
Latest News As of 03-November-2021: Directorate of Vocational Education & Training DVET will be providing the ITI Admission for which the applicants will have to clear the entrance examination. For that applicants are waiting for Start the DVET ITI Registration and per the assumptions, the officials will be releasing the admission form very soon on the official website. And all the applicants will be fill up their forms through online registration. Moreover, applicants be connected with us so when the administration will be releasing the form we will inform you.
Start Date Of Registration: October 2021
Helpdesk Email Address: [email protected]
Official Helpline Phone Number: 8104-493-361, 8104-460-640, 9108-259-812
- General Details Regarding the DVET ITI Admission Form Online 2021
- DVET ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- DVET ITI Admission Last Date | Some Relevant Dates:
- Policies Of DVET Maharashtra:
- Documents Required For the ITI Admission 2021:
- E-Governance Platform Provided by the DVET Maharashtra:
- Trainee resources for DVET Maharashtra:
- DVET ITI Admission Helpline Details:
- How to register in the DVET ITI Admission Candidate Login – admission.dvet.gov.in 2021
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
General Details Regarding the DVET ITI Admission Form Online 2021
|Admission Form For||ITI|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Vocational Education & Training DVET|
|Examination for||Entrance Examination|
|Start Date Of Registration||October 2021|
|Final Date Of Registration||November 2021 (Expected)|
|Mode Of Registration||Online Application|
|Helpdesk Email Address||[email protected]|
|Eligibility Criteria||Applicants have to complete 10+2 From A Authorised board|
|Official Helpline Phone Number||8104-493-361, 8104-460-640, 9108-259-812|
DVET ITI Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant who wants to apply will be a Permanent Resident Of India.
- Candidates who want to apply in the DVET ITI will have compulsory to Pass the 10+2 Standard from a recognized board can apply in the DVET ITI.
- At the time of registration, applicants will have all the required documents and a 10+2 mark sheet.
DVET ITI Admission Last Date | Some Relevant Dates:
|Start Date Of DVET ITI Admission Registration 2021||October 2021|
|Final Date Of DVET ITI Admission Registration 2021||November 2021 (Expected)|
Policies Of DVET Maharashtra:
- To make training more effective and relevant.
- To supply skilled helpers and workers who make the demands of the industry.
- Attracting more and more young people for business education and training.
- Courses in the field of advanced technology e.g. medical electronics, computer hardware maintenance, Information technology, industrial electronics, advanced machine tool maintenance etc. Promoting courses
- Closing of obsolete occupations/courses with low employability.
- To create maximum harmony between the industry and the institutions.
- To give maximum self-employment and employment opportunities to the young generation through systematic training.
- More commercialization to 25% to make vocational education easily available to the common man.
- To give support to the economic development and industrialisation of the country by providing trained manpower.
Documents Required For the ITI Admission 2021:
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof
- Past Year Marksheet
- 10+2 Report card
- Native Proof
- Parents ID Proof
- Cast Certificate If Required.
- DOB Certificate
- 2 Passport Size Photo
E-Governance Platform Provided by the DVET Maharashtra:
- Office 365
- Share Point
- Admission Managements For ITI’s
- Academic Management
- HR system for all Government ITI’s
- VTI Registrations
- Inventory Management
Trainee resources for DVET Maharashtra:
- Amazon Aws Educate
- A Central Repository for skills with NSQF circular
- Admission Managements
- Microsoft Azure
DVET ITI Admission Helpline Details:
- Helpdesk Email Address: [email protected]
- Official Helpline Phone Number: 8104-493-361, 8104-460-640, 9108-259-812
How to register in the DVET ITI Admission Candidate Login – admission.dvet.gov.in 2021
- To begin with, the applicant has to go on the official admission website of DVET ITI through @https://admission.dvet.gov.in/
- Now on the dashboard of the official website click on the candidate login and click on the Candidate new registration.
- Now a new page will be in front of your screen.
- Now candidates have to fill up the application form with all correct details such as Name, Mobile Number, Address, Email, Dob.
- Now click on the submit button and Submission of the Application.
- Now applicant will Receive an OTP on the Registered Mobile Number fill the OTP on the Appearing Column.
- And Click On the Submit Button.
- Now, wait for the confirmation of the Application.
- After receiving confirmation your application will be registered.
Some Important Links:
- DVET ITI Admission Official Website: Click Here