Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 – Every Year Department of Backward Classes Welfare of Karnataka invites online applications from all eligible students belonging to the backward classes. This Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 scheme is a centrally sponsored scholarship scheme by the Karnataka Government. Under this scheme students of SSLC, PUC, Pg, and Professional Course will get the scholarship. The main aim of this Devaraj Arasu Scholarship scheme is to provide the economically supports for the applicants whose family is financially weak.
- D Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Pratibha Puraskar
- Devaraj Arasu Scholarship Application Form 2022
- Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Important Documents
- Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Last Date | Important Dates
- Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- Department of Backward Classes Welfare of Karnataka Helpline Details
- Steps To Apply Online For Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 | Application Process
D Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Pratibha Puraskar
As per every year for the session 2022-23 the officials will release the scholarship form in the month of March 2022 (Expected). The best part of this scholarship scheme is the applicants can not visit anywhere they can fill up the application form through the online portal. The Last date of the Submission of the Online Scholarship Form will be around May 2022 (Approx). Through this article, we are providing all the necessary details regarding the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 such as Application Procedure, Eligibility, Scholarship Amount, etc. So Applicants read the below page carefully.
Fresh Update As of 29-October-2021: Department of Backward Classes Welfare of Karnataka will be providing many scholarships schemes Devaraj Arasu Scholarship is one of them. Now the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship for session 2021-22 will be successfully conducted and the application registration window will also be closed. Now the applicants are now waiting to open the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Application form window. But according to our sources, the scholarship for the session 2022-23 will be in the month of March 2022 (Expected). Till that applicants have to attach with us so when the administration will release the admission form we will inform you.
- Starting Date of Apply in the Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022: March 2022 (Expected)
- Session: 2022-23
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Apply Link: Mention in the Below Article
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship Application Form 2022
|Scholarship Name||Devaraj Arasu Scholarship|
|Name Of the Authority||Department of Backward Classes Welfare of Karnataka|
|Applicable Applicants||SSLC, PUC, PG, and Professional Course|
|Benefits Up To||Rs. 10000 to Rs. 25000|
|Eligibility||Family Income Will Not Be more than INR.. 2.50 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||May 2022 (Approx)|
|Mode Of Registration||Online Registration|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate will be a permanent native of State Karnataka.
- For SSLC students will have to complete their 10th standard with aggregate marks.
- For PUC the applicants will be compulsory to pass the SSLC examination from a recognized board.
- For Appling for the PG scholarship, the applicants will have to complete the PUC examination from an official university.
- The student has their own personnel bank account.
- Backward classes students who have scored more than 90 per cent in SSLC, PUC, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
- Applicants will be restricted from applying for the scholarship if they are already taking benefit of any other scholarship scheme.
- The student will be studied in a government college or university.
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Important Documents
- Past Year Report Card
- Bank Account Number
- Cast Certificate
- Ration Card
- Adhar Card
- Income Certificate
- BPL Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Transfer certificate issued by the institution
- Fees Receipt
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Last Date | Important Dates
- Starting Date of Apply online in Devaraj Arasu Scholarship: March 2022 (Expected)
- Final Date of Apply online in Devaraj Arasu Scholarship: May 2022 (Approx)
Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 Benefits
- 11th and 12th Standard Candidates: INR. 10000/- Per Annum
- Under Graduation Candidates: INR. 15000/- Per Annum
- Post Graduation Candidates: INR. 20000/- Per Annum
- Professional Master’s Degree Course: INR: 25000/- Per Annum
Department of Backward Classes Welfare of Karnataka Helpline Details
- Email: [email protected]
- official Website: backwardclasses.kar.nic.in
Steps To Apply Online For Devaraj Arasu Scholarship 2022 | Application Process
- Applicants may access the official website of the Department of Backward Classes Welfare of Karnataka via @backwardclasses.kar.nic.in
- Now on the left side column click on the D. Devaraja King Pratibha Scholarship
- After that Read the details and click on Apply online.
- Now on the page, you have to fill up all the required details such as the Name, Email, Mobile Number, Course Details, Family Details Etc.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Now applicants will have to verify through the OTP Process.
- After completing the verification process applicants will have to attach all the necessary documents
- Now your application is successfully Registered.
- After completing the investigation the officials will provide the scholarship amount.
Some Important Links:
Department of Backward Classes Welfare of Karnataka Official Website: Click Here