Currently, The Department of Collegiate Education Karnataka (DCE Karnataka) has uploaded Notifications for Various Guest Faculty/ Guest Lecturer Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can fill DCE Karnataka Online Application Form 2022 with the help of the Official link as shown below. The starting date to apply online for DCE Recruitment 2022 is 17th January 2022. The closing date for submission of the DCE Karnataka Application Form 2022 is 21st January 2022. Candidates can collect further details related to dce.kar.nic.in Online Application 2022 from here.
- www.dce.kar.nic.in Guest Faculty Recruitment | Guest Lecturer Recruitment
- Insight of Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Karnataka | Online Application Details
- dce.kar.nic.in Online Application 2022 Important Dates
- DCE Karnataka Eligibility Criteria For Guest Lecturer Posts
- Department of Collegiate Education Vacancy 2022 | DCE Recruitment Procedure
- How To Apply Online For DCE Karnataka Jobs 2022? dce.kar.nic.in Online Application Process
- Important Links For DCE Guest Faculty Application Vacancy 2022 | dce.kar.nic.in Guest Faculty Online Form
www.dce.kar.nic.in Guest Faculty Recruitment | Guest Lecturer Recruitment
As Per DCE Karnataka 2022 Recruitment Notification, there are various positions of Guest Lecturer in the DCE Department. It is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for vacancies in the Department of Collegiate Education Karnataka Department. The Apply Online Links for DCE Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022 will get available on its official website from 17th January 2022 to 21st January 2022. You may get more information such as DCE Karnataka Online Application 2022 Procedure, Vacancy Details, Application Fee, etc as shown in the below section.
Insight of Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Karnataka | Online Application Details
|Name of Department||Department of Collegiate Education Karnataka|
|Also Known as||DCE, Karnataka|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Apply Online Dates||From 17th January 2022 to 21st January 2022|
|Name of the Position||Guest Faculty (Guest Lecturer)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Eligibility Criteria||Master’s Degree, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET, SLET, KSET|
|Selection Procedure||Merit Basis|
|Title of the Article||dce.kar.nic.in online application 2022 [2021-22]|
dce.kar.nic.in Online Application 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date||17th January 2022|
|Closing Date||21st January 2022|
DCE Karnataka Eligibility Criteria For Guest Lecturer Posts
Educational Qualifications For dce.kar.nic.in 2022 Online Application:
Candidates should have to fulfill some eligibilities to become eligible for DCE Karnataka Jobs 2022. You can check educational qualifications for Guest Faculty Jobs as follows:
- Master’s Degree,
Age Criteria For DCE Karnataka Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022:
The DCE Department has also considered the age criteria to apply for DCE Karnataka Guest Faculty Vacancy 2022. Candidates can check further details regarding DCE Karnataka Age Criteria for Guest Lecturer Post from the official notification.
Department of Collegiate Education Vacancy 2022 | DCE Recruitment Procedure
The selection process for DCE Karnataka Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022 will get done on the basis of the Merit List. The Merit List will get made on the basis of the educational qualification records of the candidates.
How To Apply Online For DCE Karnataka Jobs 2022? dce.kar.nic.in Online Application Process
- First of all, visit the DCE Karnataka Official Website i.e. dce.kar.nic.in
- Go to the Home page.
- Click on DCE Karnataka Guest Faculty 2022 Notification Pdf Link.
- Readout all the instructions carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Firstly, do the registration, and then do the login with login details as provided after the registration.
- Then Application Form will display on the PC Screen.
- Fill up the Application Form with proper details, and also upload the scanned images of the photographs.
- Recheck the application form before submission.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download the application form, and take the printout of the application form for your future reference.