Covid Vaccination Certificate Download – www.cowin.gov.in, Digi Locker, Umang, Aarogya Setu App. How To Download Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate using different methods.
Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
Get Covid Vaccination Certificate Download: So before we are telling you the process of covid-19 certificate download let’s talk about what is covid-19 or coronavirus. The covid-19 is an infection or disease in this disease person hour are falling sick and after that, the moderate symptom was increased there are many more chances that person have lost their life. Coronavirus is commonly transmitted through droplets generate when in when an infected person sneezes or coughs or exhales. After getting infected you are falling sick and you are suffering from a breathing problem the virus in also be transmitted through touching contaminated surfaces and then your eyes mouth or nose. The first wave of coronavirus who was come in 2019-20 in India second wave of coronavirus have come in India in 2023 and now according to researchers and doctors, the third wave of coronavirus will be coming soon.
www.cowin.gov.in Vaccination Certificate Download
For the upcoming third wave of coronavirus, the government has made pre precautions so we can fight the coronavirus third wave. Additionally, the Indian government has announced that everyone should be trying to vaccinate before the third wave. After this, there is a big sale of Covid-19 vaccination in India millions of people get vaccinated every day. But there are many of the citizens were still now struggling with how to book corona vaccination and for who had taken the vaccination they are facing problem how to download coronavirus certificate.
Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate Download
So there are many methods for downloading the coronavirus vaccination certificate such as the Arogya Setu app, the official Cowin app, Umang app, etc using these applications you are downloading your covid-19 vaccination certificate using the mobile number or your Aadhar card which you link during your covid vaccination Period. Here in the given below page, we are solving all your Queries such as How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate, How to download Corona Virus Vaccination Certificate, How to registered for coronavirus Vaccine, How to registered Covid-19 Vaccination, etc.
Steps To Download Covid Vaccination Certificate From cowin.gov.in
- First of all, users have to visit the official portal of Cowin through cowin.gov.in.
- Now on the top right corner of the official website, there is a column of register and sign in click on it.
- After clicking a new window will appear and in that window you have to provide your registered mobile number.
- After that, the OTP will be received on your registered mobile number you have to copy-paste the OTP on the website.
- Now your account will be login.
- Lastly, you can able to check how many doses of vaccination you will take and also download the Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App
- First of all, users have to download the Aarogya Setu application from the play store.
- After completing the download you have to register or sign in to the application using your Mobile Number and OTP.
- Now Click on the Cowin tab at the top.
- After this click on the Corona Virus Vaccine Certificate and enter your 13 Digit Beneficiary ID.
- Now on appearing in the window the new option of “Get Certificate” click on it.
- Now Get a covid vaccine certificate.
Conclusion: So as we all know that coronavirus or covid-19 is a spreading disease if you want to take precautions vaccine is must for you and here in the above article, we are telling you that how to get vaccinated and how to download your coronavirus certificate so what are you waiting for go and check it out and get vaccinated as soon as possible.