Corbevax Vaccine Registration online [12 to 14years] Side Effects: Government has launched the COVID vaccine for children in the age group of 12-14years which is known as the corbevax vaccine. and the vaccine slots are now available as the government allowed the vaccines for the 12-14 age group of children too. Children are not allowed for vaccines below the age of 12years. To know more about the corbevax vaccine read the article given below.
- corbevax vaccine [12 to 14years]
- How Does Corbevax Vaccine Works?
- Overview of the 12 to 14 years vaccination registration :
- You May Also Check:
- What Is The Price of Corbevax Doses – corbevax vaccine centre near me ?
- What Are The Possible Side Effects – corbevax, India?
- How To Register for The Vaccine?
- What’s New On Co-WIN?
- List of covid vaccines approved by World Health Organization (WHO)
- Trending in India
corbevax vaccine [12 to 14years]
Children of the age group 12-14 yrs are now eligible for the covid vaccine. 28 days will be the time span between a first dose and the second dose of Corbevax. Covaxin is also available for Children of the age group of 15-18 yrs. For the Corbevax vaccination registration, both online and walk-in are available. In India COVID-19 vaccine registration for the age group of 12 to 14 years has begun. The news on Twitter has announced the precautions that needed to be followed. Minister tweeted that “Safe children means safe India. I am happy to inform you that from March 16 Covid vaccination for children in the age group of 12 to 14 will begin. Also, everyone aged 60+ will now be able to get precautionary doses. I urge the families of children and people in the age group of 60+ to get the third dosage.”For the 12- 14 age group corbevax will be given to children which is manufactured by biological. E Limited in Hyderabad in end-December, 2021. To better understand the corbevax vaccine, how to register for it, the vaccine cost, and the side effects of the vaccines all the details are clearly explained in the article given below.
How Does Corbevax Vaccine Works?
Corbevax uses a recombinant protein platform. This vaccine targets the protein on the virus particle’s surface. However, it replicates them, and the vaccine injects a small volume of cloned spike proteins. The immune system then recognizes these proteins as a threat and develops a response accordingly, ultimately it reducing the ability of the live virus to infect cells and cause serious disease.
The gap between the dose should be 5 to 6 weeks. That means 28 days will be the time span between a first dose and the second dose of Corbevax.
Overview of the 12 to 14 years vaccination registration :
|Name of the vaccine||
|Age group||12-14 years|
|Timespan||28days between two dose|
|Registration mode||online on cowin app|
|Article name||corbevax vaccine registration online [12 to 14years] Side Effects Keywords: list of covid vaccines approved by who|
You May Also Check:
- Corona Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration
- T20 World Cup 2022
- Tata IPL Purple Cap and Orange Cap Winner List 2022
- KGF Chapter 2 Ticket Booking
- Ladakh Marathon 2022 Registration
- Patanjali Yoggram Booking
What Is The Price of Corbevax Doses – corbevax vaccine centre near me ?
According to the reports, the Corbevax COVID vaccine against all the vaccines is the cheapest vaccine for the age group of 12 to 14 years which are available in India with its two shots expected to be priced at below Rs 400.
Other vaccines which are available in India are – Covishield which costs about Rs 300-Rs 400 for a single dose while the Russian cost for Covishield is around Rs 1,000. However, the government hospitals will provide the vaccine for free for all types of vaccines.
What Are The Possible Side Effects – corbevax, India?
A list of common post-vaccine side effects may include –
- Mild fever
- Pain in the injection area
- Mild headache
- Body ache
How To Register for The Vaccine?
The registration process of CoWin for the children 12-14 years of age has begun at 9 am on Wednesday. follow the steps given below for registering your child for the COVID vaccine doses:
- Open the Co-WIN official site www.cowin.gov.in
- Click on the “Register/Sign In” tab to register
- Enter your mobile number for the verification
- Click on request an OTP, and you will receive the same on your mobile number.
- Fill the OTP in the required box and click on the ‘verify’ option
- ‘Register for vaccination’ page will open and,
- Click on ‘register’.
- Citizens aged 15-17 have options to provide Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Unique Disability ID (Unique ID for persons with disability), Ration Card with Photo, Student ID Photo under Photo ID proof.
Please note that online registration is mandatory for all the children in the age group 12-14 to get the slot.
What’s New On Co-WIN?
- Precaution dose is now available for the 18+ age group at Private Vaccination Centres
- The new “Vaccination Date Correction” feature is added
- Introducing new vaccine Corbevax for Children of age group 12-14 yrs
- Now you can book an appointment for the ZyCoV-D vaccine through the online portal of cowin.
- HCW/FLW and Citizens in the 60+ age group can now avail of Precaution DoseVaccine available for the age group 15-18 yrs
- New feature to Share Your Vaccination Status on different social media platforms
- A vaccination certificate can be downloaded for International Travel
- You can register and get vaccinated as a foreign national on Co-WIN
List of covid vaccines approved by World Health Organization (WHO)
- Novavax. Nuvaxovid. Phase 1. …
- Serum Institute of India. COVOVAX (Novavax formulation) Phase 1. …
- Moderna. Spikevax. …
- Pfizer/BioNTech. Comirnaty. …
- Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) Ad26. …
- Oxford/AstraZeneca. Vaxzevria. …
- Serum Institute of India. Covishield (Oxford/ AstraZeneca formulation) …
- Bharat Biotech. Covaxin.
To register your children for the corbevax vaccine click here