Keep India Smiling Foundational provides Colgate Scholarship 2022-22 for financially poor students. Applicants who are not able to afford their educational Fees and stop studying due to personal or family crises can apply for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2022-23. Candidates from Class 11 to 12th, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, ITI, PhD, can apply for this Keep Smiling Scholarship 2022-22.
- Colgate Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online
- Keep India Smiling Scholarship 2022-23
- Colgate Scholarship 2022 last date to Apply | Some Important Dates
- Colgate Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
- Keep Smiling Scholarship 2022 Important Documents Required
- Colgate Scholarship 2022-32 Benefits | Scholarship Amount:
- How To Apply For Colgate Scholarship 2022 | Application Procedure
- Colgate Scholarship 2022 Official Website
Colgate Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online
The Registration will be started in June 2022 (Expected). Which can be lasted till the date August 2022 (Expected) which is the last date of applying online. All the interested candidates can be applied to the Colgate Scholarship 2022-23 through the Online Source. The complete Eligibility criteria, Online Application Process, and Scholarship Reward information are given below. To know about the Colgate Scholarship read the given below article carefully.
Breaking News As of 28-October-2021: The Colgate Scholarship for the session 2021 will be closing their registration on 30-September-2021. And now the candidates are waiting for the Colgate Scholarship 2022-23. The Colgate scholarship is for the 11 to 12th, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, ITI, PhD candidates providing financial support. As per the leaked sources, the administration will be providing the scholarship in the session 2022-23 on the month of June 2022 (Expected). And candidates can be apply from the given below link.
- Direct Link For Apply Online: Mention in the Below Article
- Start Date Of Apply Online For Colgate Scholarship 2022-23:June 2022 (Expected).
- Registration Mode: Apply Online
Keep India Smiling Scholarship 2022-23
|Name Of The Scholarship Scheme||Colgate Scholarship|
|Managed by the Authority||Keep India Smiling Foundational (KISF)|
|Launched With the Group||buddy4study|
|Applying Process Start Date||June 2022 (Expected)|
|Colgate Scholarship the Last Date to Apply||August 2022 (Expected)|
|Beneficiaries Candidates||11 to 12th, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, ITI, PhD|
|Scholarship Amount||20,000 To 75,000|
|Process Of Registration||Apply Online|
Colgate Scholarship 2022 last date to Apply | Some Important Dates
- Beginning date Of Apply online for the Colgate Scholarship: June 2022 (Expected)
- Ending Date Of the Keep Smiling Scholarship 2022: August 2022 (Expected)
Colgate Scholarship 2022 Eligibility
For Class 11th and 12th Candidates:
- The applied candidate will be a resident of India.
- The candidate will be enrolled in the 11th standard form authorized school in India.
- The student will have completed their 10th standard in the 2020-21 Session along with the applicants who will have scored in the 10th class at least 75% can apply.
- The annual income of the family of the applied candidate will not exceed more than INR. 5 Lakhs/- Per Annum.
For 3-Year Graduation/Diploma Courses:
- The applied Applicants will be a native of India.
- The Student will be enrolled in the Graduation/Diploma Courses from an authorized University in India.
- The student will have completed their 12th standard in the 2020-21 Session along with the applicants who will have scored in the 10th class at least 60% can apply.
- The annual income of the family of the applied applicant will not exceed more than INR. 5 Lakhs/- Per Annum.
Keep Smiling Scholarship 2022 Important Documents Required
- Fee Receipt
- Candidate Adhar Card
- Family Annually Income Certificate
- Cast Certificat
- Passport Size Photo
- Current year admission proof
- Valid ID proof
- 10th class Report Card
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- Bank Account Number
- Entrance examination result
- Ration Card
- BPL Card
- Bank account details of the candidate
Colgate Scholarship 2022-32 Benefits | Scholarship Amount:
- For 11th Standard Candidates: For 2 Years Applicants will Get Rs. 20,000/- Per Year
- 3-Year Graduation/Diploma Applicants: For 3 Years Aspirants will Get Rs. 30,000/- Per Year
- BDS/Engineering Students: For 4 Years Aspirants will Get Rs. 30,000/- Per Year
- 1-Year Vocational Courses: Rs. 20,000/- Per Annum
- Sportspersons Students: For 3 Years Aspirants will Get Rs. 75,000/- Per Year
- Individuals Helping Others Candidates: For 2 Years Applicants will Get Rs. 75,000/- Per Year
How To Apply For Colgate Scholarship 2022 | Application Procedure
- To began with the applicant may visit the official website of Keep Smiling Scholarship via @https://colgatecares.co.in/keepindiasmiling/get-started.html
- Now on the home of the website on the last of the page click on Apply Online.
- Now It will be redirected to the buddy4study website.
- Now candidates have to choose the suitable Colgate Scheme according to the course.
- Now all the applicants have to click on the apply online.
- With that firstly, the students have to register in the buddy4study you can register via Email, Mobile Number, Gmail, etc.
- Now after completing the Registration they will be redirected to the Colgate Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Window.
- Now the applicants have to fill in all their personnel details such as Name, Class, Dob, Past Class, etc
- After that, the applicants have to attach all the scanned required documents and with the click on the submitted button, the applicant will be registered successfully.
Colgate Scholarship 2022 Official Website
- Colgate Scholarship Official Website: Click Here