BHU Admission Form 2022 – www.bhu.ac.in [Class 11 Last Date] Apply Online. Banaras Hindu University Online Admission Date 2022-23 Check Now.
- bhu.ac.in Admission 2022 – Last Date
- Overview for BHU Application Form 2022
- BHU Application Form 2022 Date
- BHU Admission 2022 Merit List
- Important Documents for BHU Admission Form 2022
- BHU Admission Age Limit
- BHU Admission Fees
- Eligibility Criteria for BHU Admission Form
- BHU Application Form 2022 Selection Process:
- How to apply for BHU Admission Form 2022
- Some Important Links:
- Trending in India
bhu.ac.in Admission 2022 – Last Date
Are you searching for an excellent University in Varanasi? then check BHU Admission Form 2022 here. Banaras Hindu University is going to provide admission for all the eligible candidates for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants. Aspirants who are eligible and interested can submit the admission form online after the university will open the admission window and as per the leaked sources, the officials will start submitting the application form from May 2022 (Expected) to July 2022 (Expected). Before going to apply for BHU Admission 2022 Applicants can check complete details from here. Banaras Hindu University has invited online admission forms through its official website.
Breaking News as of 26-October-2021: Banaras Hindu University will be releasing the Application form for Post Graduate Diploma Course in Spectroscopy on 01-October-2021. The Last Date of filling the PG Diploma Course in Spectroscopy Form will be 08-November-2021. Applicants will be requested who want to apply will be applying before the last date. The application form for sessions 2022-23 will be released later. Now the BHU PG Admission Form 2022 will be available on the official website students can visit and fill up the application form.
- Start Date Of Submission Of PG Diploma Course in Spectroscopy: 01-October-2021
- Last Date Of Submission Of PG Diploma Course in Spectroscopy: 08-November-2021
- Official Apply Link: Below in the Article
- Official Helpline Number: 542-670 1413
Overview for BHU Application Form 2022
|Name of the University||Banaras Hindu University|
|Type of Admission||undergraduate and postgraduate programme|
|University Popularly Known as||BHU|
|Category Of article||Admission Form / Application Form|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Start Date||May 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Help Desk||542-670 1413|
BHU Application Form 2022 Date
|Commencement Date Of Apply Online||May 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Final Date of Submission of application form||July 2022 (Tentatively)|
BHU Admission 2022 Merit List
- 1st Merit List: August 2022 (Expected)
- 2nd Merit List: August 2022 (Expected)
- 3rd Merit List: August 2022 (Expected)
- 4th Merit List: August 2022 (Expected)
Important Documents for BHU Admission Form 2022
- Adhar Card of applicant
- Pand Card
- Driving License or any other Identity Proof
- Past year Degree
- 12th Marksheet
- Passport Size Phot
- Address Proof
- Date Of Birth Certificate, etc
BHU Admission Age Limit
For UG Course:
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum: 22 Years
For PG Course
- Minimum:22 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
BHU Admission Fees
|Category||Shastri:||All Courses:||Extra Fee:|
|ST/ SC/ PC:||INR. 150/-||INR. 300/-||INR. 150/-|
|Other:||INR. 300/-||INR. 600/-||INR. 300/-|
Eligibility Criteria for BHU Admission Form
For Undergraduate Programme:
- The applicant who has applied must have completed their 12th standard from an authorised board and along with the applicant had scored 50 per cent marks in the Past qualifying class.
For Postgraduate Programme:
- The Aspirants who have applied must have completed their Undergraduate standard from an authorised University and along with the applicant had scored 50 per cent marks in the Past qualifying class.
BHU Application Form 2022 Selection Process:
- Based On Candidates Past Qualifying Years
- Merit list
How to apply for BHU Admission Form 2022
- Firstly candidates have to go on the official handle of the Banaras Hindu University via https://www.bhu.ac.in/
- Now on the homepage of the official website Click on the admission
- And now select the course which you want to apply after that click on the new Registration.
- With the click on the new registration the window will be appeared on the screen on that screen you have to fill up all the required documents such as Name, DOB, Mobile no, Parents name, many more etc.
- After fill the mobile no the candidate have received an OTP on the provided no you have to fill up that OTP on the Required coloumn.
- Now the candidate have to go on the Login page and login their account and attach all the required documents.
- After attaching the documents the candidates have to pay the application through credit card, debitcard, Net banking, etc
- After paying the application fees the candidate have been successfully registered.
Some Important Links:
Banaras Hindu University Official Website: Click Here