Bharti UPSC CET 2023 – Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute is well known as Bharti which conducts the UPSC CET Admission 2023. Applicants who want to prepare for UPSE CET apply for it can check the details here. The online registration process started on 10th June 2023. The due date for applying for the Bharti UPSC CET Online Form will be 25th June 2023. Candidates can read out the article which is also available for Bharti Entrance Exam.
- Bharti UPSC Common Entrance Test 2023- Barti Pune UPSC CET Online Form
- Brief Overview For Bharti UPSC CET Recruitment 2023
- भरती उपकरणे ऑनलाइन फॉर्म सेट करा
- BHARTI UPSC CET Benefits Available
- Eligibility Criteria FOR CET 2023 Entrance Exam
- BHARTI UPSC CET Caste Validity Certificate Download Pdf
- Contact Details For BHARTI UPSC CET Online Form
- Important Links UPSC CET Entrance Exam
- How To Apply For BHARTI UPSC CET Application Form 2023?
Bharti UPSC Common Entrance Test 2023- Barti Pune UPSC CET Online Form
The BHARTI Institute is established in the year of 1978. It is situated in Pune, Maharashtra. It acquires the department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra. It provides the various type of courses Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, M.Tech. It also provides the degree in academics i.e in civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Technology, Computer Science Engineering, Telecommunication, Environmental Engineering, etc. Interested candidates can go through the article for more information.
Brief Overview For Bharti UPSC CET Recruitment 2023
|Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Institute
|UPSC CET Exam
|Name of Article
|BHARTI UPSC CET 2023 barti.maharashtra.gov.in Notice Board, Barti Pune – majhi naukri.com 2023
|Starting date of registration
|Due Date of submission of online form
|Mode of Application
YOU MAY ALSO CHECK:
- Teen Patti | Rummy App [INR 5000 Free Bonus]
- Windows 12 Update | Windows 12 Release Date
- KGF Chapter 3 Release Date | KGF 3 Announcement [Coming or Not] Check Here
- Pushpa 2 Release Date | Pushpa Part 2 Movie Trailer
- Salaar Movie Release Date – Watch Trailer & Booking Date
- Fast & Furious 10 Release Date | Fast X Movie Coming Out Date
- BTS PTD Live cinema in India
- BTS Tour Dates 2022 – Book Tickets
- Free Fire Advanced Server Registration 2022
- PUBG Mobile Global Championship 2023
- Free Fire Illuminate APK New Update
भरती उपकरणे ऑनलाइन फॉर्म सेट करा
बाबासाहेब आंबेडकर संशोधन आणि प्रशिक्षण संस्थेने UPSC CET साठी अधिकृत अधिसूचना अपलोड केली आहे. ज्या अर्जदारांना स्वारस्य आहे ते येथून BHARTI UPSC CET 2023 साठी अर्ज करू शकतात. ऑनलाइन नोंदणी 10.06.2023 रोजी झाली आहे. भरलेला फॉर्म सबमिट करण्याची पूर्ण आणि अंतिम तारीख 25.06.2023 असेल. अधिक तपशीलांसाठी उमेदवार खालील लेख पाहू शकतात.
BHARTI UPSC CET Benefits Available
Benefits to the candidate during the training period (per student)
- The entire coaching fee is paid to the coaching institute at Jadalli
- Salary per month is Rs. 12,000 / – (Attendance)
- The amount of financial assistance in the first month is Rs. 3,000 / –
- The total amount for travel is Rs. 10000 / – Online Application Period
Eligibility Criteria FOR CET 2023 Entrance Exam
Candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) in Maharashtra State are eligible to apply for UPSE CET Entrance Exam. At first, the department has set the three questions paper. It is mandatory for the candidates to write the 3 Bharti Entrance Exam Question paper. If any applicants do not write then selection will not be accepted.
Firstly the department will be taking the Part I and II in which shortlisting the candidates. The final and last stage will be stage III will be based on Essay writing.
After that selection of the candidates will be based on the final stage. 30% of the total seats will be available for women and 03% of seats will be disabled.
BHARTI UPSC CET Caste Validity Certificate Download Pdf
Applicants who belong to SC Caste have to submit the Caste Validity Certificate. Candidates can check the caste validity certificate status online from here. It is compulsory for the candidates to upload the Caste Validity Certificate Download Pdf. If any applicant’s Caste Validity Status is Pending then he/she can download from eaadhar Download. For more details, applicants can check the official website which is barti maharashtra.gov.in.
Contact Details For BHARTI UPSC CET Online Form
Helpline Number: 020-26333330/26343600
Email Address: [email protected]
Important Links UPSC CET Entrance Exam
How To Apply For BHARTI UPSC CET Application Form 2023?
- Candidates have to check the official website i.e barti.in
- The official website will get appear on your screen.
- On the third point, you check the notification pdf.
- Read out the complete details for Caste Validity Certificate Status online.
- After that eligible candidates can click on Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Then you go through the Validity of Caste Certificate.
- Pay the BHARTI Entrance Exam Fees.
- Recheck the application form. Click on Submit Button.
- Take out the print of the application form for future use.
Applicants can fill up the UPSC CET Application form by 25th June 2023.
Candidates have to fill out the application through the official website which is barti.maharashtra.gov.in login.
Applicants can find out the BHARTI Exam Question papers from barti maharashtra.gov.in.
It started on 10th June 2023
YOU MAU ALSO READ:
- Rajasthan Election Date 2023 | Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Election Result
- Happy Holi 2023 Wishes
- ICC ODI Worldcup 2023 Schedule
- IPL Tickets 2023
- FIFA World Cup 2022
- IPL 2022 Points Table
- New Vehicle Registration System in India
- Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
- 10th Time Table 2023
- 12th Time Table 2023
- University Time Table 2022
- 10th Result 2022
- 12th Result 2022
- University Result 2022